Cuckolds what’s your biggest turn on?

There are so many... but sliding your cock into your wifes loose used pussy is always indescribable. The smell of another mans warm seed on her and in her drives me wild, and then when your cock just slides into her with no resistance, while you know his hot sperm is racing for her eggs, makes me cum so hard i've actually though I would go into cardiac arrest its that intense.

Everything is amazing, but it’s the whole thrill of the chase that seems to be most exciting.

I love the excitement I felt while watching my wife ready herself for the black man she’ll be meeting.

Love the excitement I witness in his eyes when he arrives and I get the pleasure of introducing her to him... slowly turning her around so he could inspect my wife’s form and backside.

Him, having her at the dance club for all to see and the way he paraded her - letting others know.

Sometimes the overall thrill of the meeting and the whole seduction is better than the afterward hotel scene.

It is such a powerful, exciting experience.

Everything is amazing, but it’s the whole thrill of the chase that seems to be most exciting.

I love the excitement I felt while watching my wife ready herself for the black man she’ll be meeting.

Love the excitement I witness in his eyes when he arrives and I get the pleasure of introducing her to him... slowly turning her around so he could inspect my wife’s form and backside.

Him, having her at the dance club for all to see and the way he paraded her - letting others know.

Sometimes the overall thrill of the meeting and the whole seduction is better than the afterward hotel scene.

It is such a powerful, exciting experience.
I agree, the build up is amazing. Watching her get ready, putting on his favourite lingerie, perfume, heels etc. the anticipation is an incredible rush. I get to the point where my balls ache, I so desperately need/ want to impregnate her before he does, that Sperm War argument kicks in for me that my balls almost explode. Knowing that night you will be going seconds to a man she loves fucking and probably orgasmed with him, you know your sperm has little chance against his to prevent him fertilising her eggs, 30 years on is still the best ******* in the world.

the dressing is big part of it for me. just watching and her watching me watching is a buzz. taking her and dropping her off again is so hot
where I drop her off on a Thursday night is in an office block car park , I wait in the car, and the sound of her high heels gives me a huge hard on as she walks back to the car with the knowledge she is dripping with his seed

My favorite thing is sloppy seconds. My second favorite thing is getting jerked off while the wife talks dirty. As a cuck what’s turns you on the most?
Different days, different things.
Today though its being in the classic cuckold position my head under wife's pussy so I can see the bull's BBC entering my wife while I lick her pussy and his magnificent Penis.
When they finish I get to do the cleaning of both.
Yeah the cleaning.

Her orgasms. I've never seen her enjoying sex as much as she does with those black men. After the first months, I didn't even need to be there. I drove her to her meets, touched her and she was already running wet from anticipation. Soon, I even went on business trips and only received pics over the cell. The realization that my wife was a BBC slut had a stronger impact than plain sex on me. Knowing she was sleeping over at her bull's and, of course, the fantasy that she could get pregnant made me cum even with a cage on. An indescribable rush of emotions.

Back