Cuckolds what’s your biggest turn on?

actions in a club , her introducing me has her boyfriend , then after a bit flirts and dances with whoever she wants, watching her kiss and get touched at the club as she looks over at me, is a huge turn on, laying down on the floor eating her pussy while she sucks her lovers cock, licking her clit while she gets fucked, licking her ass while she's giving a blowjob, and cleaning her up after

For me it's the whole package, I love taking her shopping for sexy underwear, paying for her nails to be done , knowing it's for her bull's pleasure and not mine.
Watching her get dressed up for her bull even gets my little cock hard.
If I'm lucky enough to get to watch them both together, then it's the humiliation of knowing that I could never fuck her like that and knowing that she's had the best sex of her life with another man.
If I stay home when she goes to see her bull, my little cock will be dropping pre cum all night with the intense thoughts going through my head of what they are doing and how hard he is fucking her and where he is fucking her and what position he's fucking her.
Then when she comes home and I see her cum stained pants and she tells me in great detail about what they had been doing that evening (sometimes whilst sat on my face).
Also love it when we are out and about just shopping etc... and she spots a random black guy and gives him the eye and then proceeds to tell me how much she would love to fuck him.
Finally I love the humiliation side of the lifestyle, my wife telling me how small I am, how white guys don't do it for her anymore and how addicted to black cock she is now, and it's all my fault for getting her into this lifestyle and most of all the time she told her mum that she was fucking a black guy and that I know about it.

For me it's the whole package, I love taking her shopping for sexy underwear, paying for her nails to be done , knowing it's for her bull's pleasure and not mine.
If I'm lucky enough to get to watch them both together, then it's the humiliation of knowing that I could never fuck her like that and knowing that she's had the best sex of her life with another man.
If I stay home when she goes to see her bull, my little cock will be dropping pre cum all night with the intense thoughts going through my head of what they are doing and how hard he is fucking her and where he is fucking her and what position he's fucking her.
Then when she comes home and I see her cum stained pants and she tells me in great detail about what they had been doing that evening (sometimes whilst sat on my face).
Also love it when we are out and about just shopping etc... and she spots a random black guy and gives him the eye and then proceeds to tell me how much she would love to fuck him.
Finally I love the humiliation side of the lifestyle, my wife telling me how small I am, how white guys don't do it for her anymore and how addicted to black cock she is now, and it's all my fault for getting her into this lifestyle and most of all the time she told her mum that she was fucking a black guy and that I know about it.
yes sometimes the hours before and picking out what she is going to wear so bloody hot

Her orgasms. I've never seen her enjoying sex as much as she does with those black men. After the first months, I didn't even need to be there. I drove her to her meets, touched her and she was already running wet from anticipation. Soon, I even went on business trips and only received pics over the cell. The realization that my wife was a BBC slut had a stronger impact than plain sex on me. Knowing she was sleeping over at her bull's and, of course, the fantasy that she could get pregnant made me cum even with a cage on. An indescribable rush of emotions.

This is exactly how I feel in a nutshell. I'm not even involved in her sexlife anymore but knowing she's hopelessly addicted to BBC is such a turn on for me

My biggest turn on is laying back while my wife strokes me and recounts recent sex she has had. She tells me how hard and big he was and how deep he got inside her. She tells me how my little cock could never touch the places he did. She tells me how forcefull he came and how his hot cum drives her over the edge. She says she loves me for the great sex I give her through him and how complete I make it when I clean her after. Hearing this makes me the hardest and I quickly spurt into her hand.

Different days, different things.
Today though its being in the classic cuckold position my head under wife's pussy so I can see the bull's BBC entering my wife while I lick her pussy and his magnificent Penis.
When they finish I get to do the cleaning of both.
Yeah the cleaning.
yes I like cleaning both of them with my mouth then sucking him hard again so she gets more cock.

I love being compared to a black bull in many ways, size, stamina, cum. I love the eroticism of being told my cock is inferior, and as such, the bull and my girlfriend don't need it, so it's locked up, and I should dress up (I crossdress for fun anyway) but slutty, as if to be another girl in the room. My girlfriend and I believe that as a second girl, it would be more fun for the bull and my girlfriend, as he doesn't have to look at a white boi, but a cute white sissy. My cock isn't super tiny like many other white guys in here :) but it's super premature, and black cock beats it every time!

Cold....that's cool. CAREFUL ZSHE..
. Might become so hot tahshe that she
Burns out.

Biggest turn on is to know that wife wants this... lots of women secretly wants to have sex with other men, but in cuckolding you know about her desire and you even can diskuss the situation.. You can ask her what she wants, what she likes, what she would like do to him.
The biggest turn on is openness with your wife.

Back