Cuckolds what’s your biggest turn on?

Watching @cuckholdslut put on her outfits and then a blindfold and headphones to just lay back and wait.

She doesn't know when they have arrived until they touch her, she starts grinning and enjoys being touched and kissed all over while not know who is doing what.

Seeing her getting her pussy fingered and sucked and then fucked is a massive turn on!

There are so many it’s hard to have a favorite for I have lots of favorites when it comes to being cuckolded by my wife. If I had to pick just one thing though, it would be the moment they came together and then watching his BBC slowly pull out dripping cum and seeing it start to leak out of her pussy and him offering me his cock to suck clean and hearing her tell me to clean the cock she loves to fuck. Then, her making me lay in the bed after she milked his spent cock into my mouth getting all his nut out and straddling my face herself, teasing me a bit with her dripping pussy before giving it up to my tongue and making her cum again as I eat his cum from her.

the biggest common exciting fantasy from my and my wife is that she comming home while I'm upstairs already in bed. She and her black lover standing downstairs kissing and making love very passionate. Then they went to our kitchen where he takes her real good doggy style while I'm wank myself in bed hearing every thing.
Me and my wife have often experienced a common orgasm when we fantasized this aloud while she rode her dildo and I wanked myself
1545807118016.png

BDSM is a big part of our poly Family dynamic....I think one of my biggest turn-ons would be seeing my Wife/Mistress tied down, bent over a table, with a number of our Masters brutally fucking and spanking Her, while She is enjoying every minute of it...
. Also good flip side with her head hanging over and One BBC in her throat and another in her ass or pussy.

Back