Cuckolds what’s your biggest turn on?

Everything but the biggest turn ons I’ve had: 1)my first experience when my now ex wife saw how much bigger he was, she measured us. He was 9.5 and I am 4.5. So more than double. 2) The way she fucked and screamed and orgasmed like nothing I’ve ever heard from hear 3) The absolute biggest turn on was when he picked her up and she rode him while he stood. Nothing displayed how much stronger, more powerful and superior he was to me than this.

watching the chemistry unfold, the unveiling of my wifes beautiful body and how it makes the BBC spring into action penetrating her every need.
The sheer pleasure on her face as she turns to look at me as I grow hard and eventually join in. Hearing her whimper as she is pounded to climax and filled with cum.

My ultimate turn on which my wife has voiced she would love it,is 4 maybe 5 BBC's to all fuck her in a very sensual build up leading to fucked senseless, DP is a must and creamed in by all,covered in come then I get to finish in her as they all come on her tits and face. slowly building up to it is very exciting. Two well hung studs this Christmas will be our dream xx

watching the chemistry unfold, the unveiling of my wifes beautiful body and how it makes the BBC spring into action penetrating her every need.
The sheer pleasure on her face as she turns to look at me as I grow hard and eventually join in. Hearing her whimper as she is pounded to climax and filled with cum.
That is it exactly! And watching her and a new BBC trying to undress each other while their tongues are twisted and they are groping each other!

The reason I say this is because she said for her to kiss him would be a spontaneous event because he was in her head.
. Susan kissing a young black man is always a sign for sex. She has chosen him as her next sex partner. Always hot knowing what is happening. ( I know but he doesnt ). Especially if she is dressed sexy with her ample boobs on display and her hot pussy wet in anticipation. She is so good at make his BBC get hard in his pants so he is buldging and so very uncomfortable. Then she whispers in his ear that she can help him with his hard on and its the young man that says Yes. She is so good at this

. Susan kissing a young black man is always a sign for sex. She has chosen him as her next sex partner. Always hot knowing what is happening. ( I know but he doesnt ). Especially if she is dressed sexy with her ample boobs on display and her hot pussy wet in anticipation. She is so good at make his BBC get hard in his pants so he is buldging and so very uncomfortable. Then she whispers in his ear that she can help him with his hard on and its the young man that says Yes. She is so good at this
And doesn't it make you so proud to watch that and know how good he is going to feel in just moments! And he and you are so lucky!

And doesn't it make you so proud to watch that and know how good he is going to feel in just moments! And he and you are so lucky!
. Proud ?? Susan is a very sexually independant woman who enjoys the young black men. Always a turn on knowing what she is doing. Hard BBC stretching her white pussy as they both enjoy amazing orgasms. Knowing he will soon ejaculate lots of hot semen deep inside her gaping pussy.

Watching the seduction ~ “the chemistry unfold” is almost the best part of the whole experience. That, and I absolutely loved when he showed my wife off for others to witness. And, of course, at the hotel when he first undressed her - unwrapped my wife as if she were his gift.

So amazing!

First: Taking the Bull in my arse while in a chastity device. It heightens my pleasure and forces me to experience pleasure as a woman, unable to pretend to any masculinity. Second: Preparation. When wife and cuckold get dolled up in sexy lingerie and clothes, made up hot for the Bull.

Watching the seduction ~ “the chemistry unfold” is almost the best part of the whole experience. That, and I absolutely loved when he showed my wife off for others to witness. And, of course, at the hotel when he first undressed her - unwrapped my wife as if she were his gift.

So amazing!
. Yes. So Hot. And watching her as it happens. Parading her hot sexy body.

Back