Cuckolds what’s your biggest turn on?

My sissy bitch boy (also my bestie pal) says his biggest turn on would be for me to pimp him out, how does that work?
Well I can suggest a way.... Assuming he dresses as a sissy, lingerie, makeup and more... Have your Bull pick you up and demand that while you are away that the sissy dress up in all his full sissy attire.... Explain to your Bull what you want and get his permission, then have the sissy come to get you and tell him he better be dressed full tilt sissy... When he arrives he is to come in to get you and when he walks in he discovers not only your Bull but at least a couple of the Bull's buddies. Demand that sissy obey the Bulls and let them take over. After a few hours of them using hubby as a sissy bitch gurl he will have learned what it takes to be a proper sissy.

My biggest turn on is laying back while my wife strokes me and recounts recent sex she has had. She tells me how hard and big he was and how deep he got inside her. She tells me how my little cock could never touch the places he did. She tells me how forcefull he came and how his hot cum drives her over the edge. She says she loves me for the great sex I give her through him and how complete I make it when I clean her after. Hearing this makes me the hardest and I quickly spurt into her hand.

That sounds amazing.

Her orgasms. I've never seen her enjoying sex as much as she does with those black men. After the first months, I didn't even need to be there. I drove her to her meets, touched her and she was already running wet from anticipation. Soon, I even went on business trips and only received pics over the cell. The realization that my wife was a BBC slut had a stronger impact than plain sex on me. Knowing she was sleeping over at her bull's and, of course, the fantasy that she could get pregnant made me cum even with a cage on. An indescribable rush of emotions.
Yes, when n my wife was having sex with her Black lover I would be at home masturbating constantly in a state of fear, jealousy and humiliation. I would be so aroused sometimes I would cum and carry on pulling my penis and cum again.
By the end I would be wanking my flaccid little cocky and still ejaculating.
Oh happy days.

Back