Cuckolds doing all the chores....

My wife leaves me a list of chores to do when she is out or entertaining her bull. Usually, vacuuming, laundry, shopping and mopping. Lately her bull brings his laundry for me to do as well. It's actually very erotic and helpful for keeping my mind off my hard on to help take care the housework while she is having sex.

No my gf cleans my place and I do laundry that's about it! I hate cleaning and my gf knows! She's a little OCD so if it's messy enough she cleans it because she knows it doesn't bother me! I've already told her when we move in together that she will be doing most of the house cleaning! When we buy a house I'll be doing must of the yard work and laundry! I hate cleaning bathrooms and just about anything else! I love it when a woman cleans and cooks for me! I don't mean to be sexist but that's just how I feel! But I'm also not a cuckold so...

No my gf cleans my place and I do laundry that's about it! I hate cleaning and my gf knows! She's a little OCD so if it's messy enough she cleans it because she knows it doesn't bother me! I've already told her when we move in together that she will be doing most of the house cleaning! When we buy a house I'll be doing must of the yard work and laundry! I hate cleaning bathrooms and just about anything else! I love it when a woman cleans and cooks for me! I don't mean to be sexist but that's just how I feel! But I'm also not a cuckold so...

I not only do the cooking, cleaning and laundry, but I do the yard work and often my wife's bulls laundry and yard work.

Well, considering domestic servitude is one of my turn ons, I would do all the chores of a QoS who was a complete stranger just for the honour of serving her, would do her bulls chores too if she wanted.

I was raised in a very traditional, conservative household, so the when my wife first ordered me to do all household chores I was very shocked. These days I am happy to do all that stuff because it gives her more time with her boyfriends.

I clean, I vacuum, I cook, I do the laundry, I do the ironing etc.

And I have to do all of this in the nude. She gets a kick out of that.

Serving…

tumblr_okgesj02uS1w3xqgyo1_500.jpg

He comes to our house on Saturday afternoons. I start my yard work and car washing early. All of the neighbors are usual out side too. My wife comes out in a very skimpy bikini and lays down in the front yard trying to get a tan . This attracts a lot of attention from the men in the neighborhood who always seem to find some reason to get a closer look. This includes guys from blocks away increasing the pedestrian traffic on our sidewalk My wife loves the attention and loves that they all know that my she openly fucks black men.Around noon her friend Levon a big black guy drives slowly up the street blasting his radio. This brings out any neighbor that may have been inside. He parks in the driveway and throws me the keys telling me to wash the car good this time and clean the inside. My almost naked wife then greete him with a long kiss as he runs his hands all over her body. They then go in the house and fuck for the rest of the afternoon often with the window open so that me and the neighbors can hear.

Back