Cuckolds doing all the chores....

Sometimes after her bull leaves after spending the night, I change the sheets while she soaks in the bath. Then I put her to bed where she will sleep for several hours.

I will make coffee while they have their morning fuck and have it ready when they done.

Long before a Bull was introduced into our life, we have had a female led marriage. My evolving servitude occurred over steps from holding doors, cleaning dishes and doing the laundry. i gave my wife a gift certificate whereby i agreed to do our laundry forever. To do the laundry properly required that i collect it, strip beds and the iron and fold. Eventually i was on my knees cleaning toilets and floors. I was in heaven.

My very first interaction with our Bulls when they came over to visit my wife was to take their coats. It was assumed by them i would. Then i would offer drinks and eventually made dinner and breakfast for them. After collecting their clothes from wherever they dropped them, i would carefully hang up orfold the Bull's clothes. i would always handwash my wife's delicates. Then she suggested I wash the Bull's underwear as well.

All of this enhances my role as their servant. The oral fluffing before and cleaning after they have sex is, of course, the most intense part our relationship, but my acting as their servant is the most fulfilling.

Long before a Bull was introduced into our life, we have had a female led marriage. My evolving servitude occurred over steps from holding doors, cleaning dishes and doing the laundry. i gave my wife a gift certificate whereby i agreed to do our laundry forever. To do the laundry properly required that i collect it, strip beds and the iron and fold. Eventually i was on my knees cleaning toilets and floors. I was in heaven.

My very first interaction with our Bulls when they came over to visit my wife was to take their coats. It was assumed by them i would. Then i would offer drinks and eventually made dinner and breakfast for them. After collecting their clothes from wherever they dropped them, i would carefully hang up orfold the Bull's clothes. i would always handwash my wife's delicates. Then she suggested I wash the Bull's underwear as well.

All of this enhances my role as their servant. The oral fluffing before and cleaning after they have sex is, of course, the most intense part our relationship, but my acting as their servant is the most fulfilling.
I wanna be like that

We have a standing order in that if I do chores, I’m allowed to be caged and plugged. Since I enjoy being caged and plugged, I find I’m doing more chores of late. As for doing all the chores, not even close, Cassandra still does way more around the house than I do. I’m just trying to help out more. House and yard work needs to get done regardless, so it’s one way of turning a mundane task into something sexual and if it gets done sooner, that leaves us more time to play.

Yes, I do most of the chores. Specifically, I do her laundry, organize her makeup, layout her clothes, and clean her kitchen. When her Bull comes over, I change the sheets (before and after) and make the bedroom nice for them. I hang up his clothes after he undresses. On one occasion, she handed me his shoes and told me to shine them while they fucked. Another time, she handed me his car keys and told me to go fill up the tank. While I was there, I took it upon myself to run it through the car wash. Wiped his car down and polished the tires when I got back. I should mention that I have a raging hard-on during all these "chores."

Yes, I do most of the chores. Specifically, I do her laundry, organize her makeup, layout her clothes, and clean her kitchen. When her Bull comes over, I change the sheets (before and after) and make the bedroom nice for them. I hang up his clothes after he undresses. On one occasion, she handed me his shoes and told me to shine them while they fucked. Another time, she handed me his car keys and told me to go fill up the tank. While I was there, I took it upon myself to run it through the car wash. Wiped his car down and polished the tires when I got back. I should mention that I have a raging hard-on during all these "chores."
You could offer to wash his car too?

Back