Bull wants me to do his laundry

Hi everyone, yesterday my bull told me that from next week I will have to clean his dirty laundry and that sometimes I will have to do some of his chores and maybe even washing his car šŸ˜² my wife said she's okay with that and I'm also okay for light chores but I wanted to know if this is normal or if he's taking me for his slave ? Do some cuck have done this ?

Hi everyone, yesterday my bull told me that from next week I will have to clean his dirty laundry and that sometimes I will have to do some of his chores and maybe even washing his car šŸ˜² my wife said she's okay with that and I'm also okay for light chores but I wanted to know if this is normal or if he's taking me for his slave ? Do some cuck have done this ?
Do what he says and thank him for the privilege

Update ! So my bull will be coming over today and I will have to do his laundry with my hand and soap while they will be hanging out outside for few hours .
We also talked and agreed with my wife and bull about what chores I will get to do :
-do his dirty laundry every week
-if my bull stay the night with my wife, I will have to wake up early to make them breakfast
-come at his house every month to do the dust and things like that while he will be outside with my wife
-sometime, if his car is not clean, I will have to wash it with my hand
He also told me that if I don't do it well he will punish me ( probably spanking or beating me up )

Few years ago 3 of us fell under a bunch of thugz and for 6 months were shall we say training and they use to bring bags of laundry for us to take care of and yes we had to do it smiling and in a certain attire gosh so hard though when we were not good at manual chores but we learned xo

Final update I think ! So yesterday my bull came with his laundry and went on a date with my wife for 3 hours and it was really exciting, it took me around 2 hours to wash it all, I also smelled his underwear, it stinked pee and sweat but I was so horny to smell a real man's underwear in my chastity cage :love:, after that they came home and ordered me to serve them some drinks, massage both their foot and be their footstool and it was like that for 30 minutes until they began kissing, to reward me my wife unlocked my chastity and I could masturbate while they were fucking šŸ„µAfter that the bull took his laundry and we talked with my wife about the chores and apparently my bull do this so I can do something and serve him when they are on a date but I think they know I like be treated like that

Donā€™t be taken for a ride, he gets to ride your wife and for that he should be greatful, he should be doing the chores as a thank you for letting him fuck your wife. Have some pride.

Donā€™t be taken for a ride, he gets to ride your wife and for that he should be greatful, he should be doing the chores as a thank you for letting him fuck your wife. Have some pride.
In a way your right but he's a very authoritarian and strong bull so I think he likes doing that to me and if I tell him " now do my chores " he will punish me harshly

In a way your right but he's a very authoritarian and strong bull so I think he likes doing that to me and if I tell him " now do my chores " he will punish me harshly
Guess thatā€™s where I differ, I would like my wife to enjoy other mens cocks but there is not a bull out there as alpha as me. A bulls job is to make a wife feels good and fulfill her womanly needs and fantasies.

You should be the one offering it

I began by understanding my wife needing bigger penis and now I understand serving my bull lol
The way you refer to him as your bull and not your wife's bull, or our bull even, tells me everything. You enjoy serving him while at the same time your wife serves his sexual needs. It's what you want and need and that's fine. That's the beauty of being a cuckold, you can take it to whatever limit you, your wife and the bull want to.

does anyone believe these bullshits?

Back