Bull wants me to do his laundry

As a sisicuckold myself for over 45 yrs I've been in a few cuckold relationships that I have enjoyed so with that to show appreciation to mandingo bulls I've done the following to say thank you for they bring to a cuckold relationship
A word of advise as a old sisicuckold myself to my fellow cucks it does not always have to be sexual
I have for many bulls over the years ;
Wash cars
Picked up dry cleaning
Cooked meals
Provided back rubs foot rubs
Given oil massage baths with scented candles
Sat with there mothers on Sundays for social visits
Dressed up as a nut cracker at Christmas and sang Christmas carols at ther mothers nursing home
Visited on Sundays and sang hymns to them at nursing homes
Mailed off Christmas cards
Shopped for
gifts for there family members
Taken there pets to the vet
And always gave always thank them passionately for providing there sexual service to our relationship something that I am unable to provide. I say bless these Mandingo bulls any way that you are able it will lift your spirits
Vici4u

As a sisicuckold myself for over 45 yrs I've been in a few cuckold relationships that I have enjoyed so with that to show appreciation to mandingo bulls I've done the following to say thank you for they bring to a cuckold relationship
A word of advise as a old sisicuckold myself to my fellow cucks it does not always have to be sexual
I have for many bulls over the years ;
Wash cars
Picked up dry cleaning
Cooked meals
Provided back rubs foot rubs
Given oil massage baths with scented candles
Sat with there mothers on Sundays for social visits
Dressed up as a nut cracker at Christmas and sang Christmas carols at ther mothers nursing home
Visited on Sundays and sang hymns to them at nursing homes
Mailed off Christmas cards
Shopped for
gifts for there family members
Taken there pets to the vet
And always gave always thank them passionately for providing there sexual service to our relationship something that I am unable to provide. I say bless these Mandingo bulls any way that you are able it will lift your spirits
Vici4u
Wow you did a lot :love: for the moment its only been a few month that I do my bulls chores, I only did :
His laundry 9 times
Washed his car inside and outside 2 times
Went to his house to do housework all the day one time

Wow you did a lot :love: for the moment its only been a few month that I do my bulls chores, I only did :
His laundry 9 times
Very nice doesn't it lift your spirits to do nice things and to show how much you appreciate them course my ist is over the years and it's for all not any particular one but I do have to say that I haved oved all the bulls over the years they have warmed my heart and have brought me joy 😊 into my life as a sisicuckold

Very nice doesn't it lift your spirits to do nice things and to show how much you appreciate them course my ist is over the years and it's for all not any particular one but I do have to say that I haved oved all the bulls over the years they have warmed my heart and have brought me joy 😊 into my life as a sisicuckold
Of course, now my wife and my bull find me very usefull and it makes me happy to feel that I help the peoples I appreciate🥰

His laundry 9 times
You should pick a day weekly to go do your Bull's housework.
I always had a little boner knowing my wife was sucking his Black cock while I scrubbed his toilet.

You should pick a day weekly to go do your Bull's housework.
I always had a little boner knowing my wife was sucking his Black cock while I scrubbed his toilet.
I unfortunately don't have enough time to do it every week but hopefuly this sunday I will be able to do it, apparently my bull needs his sheets to be changed, his house vacuumed and some other things (y)

I've washed her bull/BFs car many times.
A few times I did in our driveway while he was inside fucking her silly. Just do it. Enjoy it. If you truly enjoy being her cuck you'll find a way to do it with a smile on your face
Fuck my wife and and I'll wash your car is all part of the service we provide.

Hi everyone, yesterday my bull told me that from next week I will have to clean his dirty laundry and that sometimes I will have to do some of his chores and maybe even washing his car 😲 my wife said she's okay with that and I'm also okay for light chores but I wanted to know if this is normal or if he's taking me for his slave ? Do some cuck have done this ?
Often, these tasks give you something to do while he is giving pleasure to your wife. I have done it many times for my wife's Bull and have always looked at as a way showing gratitude for his work. Of course there are other ways of showing gratitude when asked as well, but these chores are a good way to give the two of them some time alone.

Some cucks appreciate and thank me in their own ways. Not unusual to have my suv washed or be given bottles of my favorite whiskey. It all works out in the end. When I visit a couple I like to get the room/suite. If they want to go or stay there's room for everyone. Bonus is morning sex. Every couple is different. There's a couple who I hope to meet this year and I encourage them to meet outside their town so they don't run into anyone they know.

I’m my wife’s cuckold not your mom, wash your own fucking clothes and car lmao, I would suck you hard for her if you were comfortable doing it, I’d clean both you and her up after, I’d guide your big manly cock inside her sexy married pussy, I’d lick you both from underneath while you take her from behind, just about anything sexual but don’t be bringing your laundry!

Last edited:
Back