Cuckolds doing all the chores....

would be nice to try a good cock inside me, and what I see in the avatar seems to be chubby and long ...

Just as a hubby leads a hand when helping the wife's lover(s) fuck her, he should as well see toward taking care of whatever chores in the home. Such husbands make for better sissy-hubbies.

Yes, women shouldn't be waste time doing chores when they could be opening their legs for you black guys, I wouldn't mind doing all the house work and doing chores for black guys too:)

Chastised white boys can be very industrious. Just channel that horny energy and eagerness to please into completing various domestic tasks like cleaning the house and running errands. The more time the wife has with her black lover the happier she'll be.

It's just a question of rewarding the cuck at the proper intervals. Let him cum too frequently and he won't be as desperate to please. Wait too long and he'll start to adjust to not cumming.

Chastised white boys can be very industrious. Just channel that horny energy and eagerness to please into completing various domestic tasks like cleaning the house and running errands. The more time the wife has with her black lover the happier she'll be.

It's just a question of rewarding the cuck at the proper intervals. Let him cum too frequently and he won't be as desperate to please. Wait too long and he'll start to adjust to not cumming.

Very true, I'd want to be allowed to wank after doing a good job so I know there is always a reward for good effort.

i am a house husband so the chores kind of are my job. the only job i do that makes me feel like a true submissive is preparing her work outfit for the next day. especially if she is meeting her bf after work or "working late" as she puts it.
I would prepare more sexier outfits if she indicated that she was "working late":)

lol. she puts out what she wants. i just iron or fold them and leave them on her dressing table. if she is meeting her bf it generally means her nicer matching underwear and hold ups if she is wearing a skirt suit.

Are you able to wank when she's working late..?

Back