Cuckoldry Secret

Some couple actually label the life style along the same level as like Masonry and Eastern Stars a secret society that acknowledges
its members by giving them access to special things that not just anyone can lay their hands on...

My ex wife and I kept it secret for a long time. We never really went all out with opening up about it. One day for some reason I was extremely turned on by the idea of people knowing. I don't know why. Anyway i told her I want people to know. We ended up agreeing that no family would know and none of my friends. She was however free to tell all her friends anything she wanted.

she even started going out with her single friends to pick up men.

My ex wife and I kept it secret for a long time. We never really went all out with opening up about it. One day for some reason I was extremely turned on by the idea of people knowing. I don't know why. Anyway i told her I want people to know. We ended up agreeing that no family would know and none of my friends. She was however free to tell all her friends anything she wanted.

she even started going out with her single friends to pick up men.
I understand where you are coming from.

If you've read Malcom X's biography, he too talked about such back during his young years as a pimp. About rich white couples coming all the way to Harlem, sometimes in disguise, all of them wanting to get a taste of black lifestyle. Including upper-class white women who prefer sleeping with black men who would have then snucked into their homes, pretending to be servants.

It seems little of it has changed. Is it hypocrisy?
I also read that Eldridge Cleaver fucked white woman at the husband's request back in the 60s. He said white husbands would approach him and ask him if he wanted to fuck a white woman. They would reassure him that it was ok because it was their wife. They would even sometimes offer him money to fuck them. The husbands would tell him that their wives needed Black Rod. Cleaver said some would just want to watch and jack off. Some would leave but stay outside the door and listen some would just have him fuck them long enough to get them all fired up then the white husband would take over. This was going on back in the 1960s. I bet Eldridge Cleaver was a fucking awesome Black Bull. He was supposed to be a pretty hardcore black man and black activist so I'm sure he was more than willing to flaunt his Big Cock and be that Cocky Big Dick Black Stud and Fuck the ******* out of these wives and cuckold their white husbands. Had to be very rewarding to him and feel like a huge victory.

It is amazing the secrets we keep but wife's best friends know all.
I imagine it would be difficult for a woman not to confide that kind of thing to a very close friend so long as she felt secure in doing so, and especially if she was experiencing something wonderful in the liaison.

My wife has two friends who've revealed husband-approved/attended trysts to her, but those couples conduct their "business" out of town.

Last edited:
Suppose you met a friend at work during your lunch break and he starts interesting you in such, talking about how he and his wife have been contemplating it... would you use that as a means to draw him in?

No, to close to home. I'm trying to get my girlfriend to the next level we are slowly getting there, It would be a private between us due to our profession.

That's why I like the term Hotwife than cuckold. Shows that I am not a whimp which surely I am not. I can be pretty dominant with my wife and she loves it. But the fact that I love sharing her does not make me a whimp at all if anything it should show the opposite. That the husband and the wife have a strong relationship. That's how I want people to see us. Some of our friends do know and that's fine. It's great to talk to people about the lifestyle.

I agree with you, there's plenty of definitions of this couckold which whimp doesn't fall under my category, if anything its the opposite.

It isn't always possible to keep it a secret. My wife would very much like to have a biracial kid. She finds them beautiful and irresistible. Her lover is of course ready to what's necessary. Actually its his idea. I am in a dilemma. I share her opinion. I would be great to see her belly grow with a black baby. It feels very exciting indeed but it would also be embarrassing as everyone would know the she cuckolds me with a black man and that I can't satisfy her.

My first wife not only screwed a black guy but had a nice affair with an Hispanic c of worker for months even after she had to go off birth control. Since he was a nice asst mgr. He set the schedule and actually lived in same complex as us so either them walking in the area was not noticible, found out some people thought she was married to him. She was 3 months pregnant before she told me I might not be the ******* and if it was his the Hispanic would be very visible with blonde haired couple. She was excited that it might be his but he did not want to raise a baby but still continued to see her since their secret was out before the baby was born he took a job transfer. I knew then I would be raising the baby regardless. The last month was tough but the little girl was blonde and blue eyed. I was elated but always think my wife was disappointed.

My first wife not only screwed a black guy but had a nice affair with an Hispanic c of worker for months even after she had to go off birth control. Since he was a nice asst mgr. He set the schedule and actually lived in same complex as us so either them walking in the area was not noticible, found out some people thought she was married to him. She was 3 months pregnant before she told me I might not be the ******* and if it was his the Hispanic would be very visible with blonde haired couple. She was excited that it might be his but he did not want to raise a baby but still continued to see her since their secret was out before the baby was born he took a job transfer. I knew then I would be raising the baby regardless. The last month was tough but the little girl was blonde and blue eyed. I was elated but always think my wife was disappointed.
Thanks for your story!!

Well ... I'd say it was hypocrisy if we said one thing and did another, so arguably there is an element of that. But mostly it's simply a matter of choosing to indulge our darker appetites behind closed doors while maintaining outward appearances. Rather than hypocrisy I'd call it good old common sense.

We all belong to a "tribe" of sorts. Our tribe, professional white folk, simply wouldn't understand and quite likely would shun us if they knew. As I'm writing this I'm also realizing that part of the thrill for us is doing something that is sooooo sharply in violation of our tribe's rules and getting away with it.

You see ... we all have something our reasons: The successful but bored white guy seeing his wife lusting after what he can't provide ... the white wife fulfilling her whore fantasy ... and the BBC'd guy gaining the most intimate form of domination as she spreads her smooth white thighs and he plants his seed deeper than inches can measure ... deep into the psyche of all the players.

Hypocrisy ... or is it primal lust, the evolutionary drive to plant your seed in another's nest and erotic taboo all playing out on a racially charged landscape ... ??
Totally love your deliverance & I agree 100%

sometimes I feel its wrong then other times I love the thought of mrs inked becoming pregnant and the whole world finding out she as been serviced by BBC, one of the best nights we had was when I was ignored all night whilst she was seduced in a club by her reg BBC and everyone around us could not work out what was going on, eventually another woman asked her and she told her that I was her husband and our Bull was her sex toy with my consent. loved the look on everyones faces when she began telling others

Back