Cuckoldry Secret

Although this is a fantasy because she refuses to fuck other men, I have told my best friend that I have proposed for her to have sex with other men. I even showed him pics of my naked wife and us having sex.

I'm pretty easy going. I don't really care who knows too much, aside from my professional, academic, and stuff like which I prefer separated..

My folks, and some of my friends know I'm bi, a few about the black guys only policy. A few exs, and other girls know...

If life is good, it's good.

No regrets!

For the couples and hubbies in here: is your being a cuckold something you still feel ashamed of and prefer it being a secret to just you and your wife and her lover... Or do you openly let your friends know?

Are there secrets of your being a cuckold you'd love to share in here with others?

We never thought of the "cuckold" thing until long after my wife, Pam, had her first black cock! In our situation, it was a simple matter of being in the right place at the right time with the right guy. We've written much about that experience in numerous posts on this site, so I'll not reinterate them here again, suffice to say:
1/. I've NEVER felt the least bit ashamed that Pam got pounded by Edwin. It was an incredible experience to see Edwin ram that massively big black cock into her and have Pam enjoy it as much as she did.
2/. No, we don't have any inhibitions about discussing our private lives, but we don't go out and promote conversations about it either, but if it does we'll not hold back and have no problem getting down to specifics.

I'm pretty easy going. I don't really care who knows too much, aside from my professional, academic, and stuff like which I prefer separated..

My folks, and some of my friends know I'm bi, a few about the black guys only policy. A few exs, and other girls know...

If life is good, it's good.

No regrets!

Enjoying the best of both worlds, I see. When you get a white girl, you're going to let her in on your secret, right?

I am a professional ... General counsel to a successful consulting firm. My wife is actively involved in our Catholic Church -- teaches bible study classes to children, assists at mass, was on the church board for five years.

I would be mortified if my business colleagues found out about our lifestyle and how I subordinate myself to terry and Dwayne.

I am a professional ... General counsel to a successful consulting firm. My wife is actively involved in our Catholic Church -- teaches bible study classes to children, assists at mass, was on the church board for five years.

I would be mortified if my business colleagues found out about our lifestyle and how I subordinate myself to terry and Dwayne.

Absolutely! My hub is a business exec and it would have a negative impact on his authority if our lifestyle was made public.

I work with a lot of guys they would freak if they knew on the other hand my stepdaughter knows cause she walked in on us and some of her friends know.

Here is one of every husband's pressing secret fantasy: the day he comes to the realisation that his wife is about to cuck him when he finds her flirting with a stranger, unaware that he's watching. Such a secret is ever expansive in most husband's minds and most can't await for when it happens.

638_1000.jpg

Here is one of every husband's pressing secret fantasy: the day he comes to the realisation that his wife is about to cuck him when he finds her flirting with a stranger, unaware that he's watching. Such a secret is ever expansive in most husband's minds and most can't await for when it happens.

It whas a secret fantasy, but meanwhile i told my wife about my feelings and after a few talks she accepted my feelings. Now whe openly talk about it. Can't wait to see a scene like this with my wife in real life.

I was embarrassed to tell my wife for 15 years of my desire for her to be with another man. It wasn't until I found cuckolding sites (by accident, didn't even know the term), that I started bringing it up. Now I would love to meet other cucks and couples to become friendly with. It is exciting for me when other people know I'm a cuck-wannabe. One of my employees knows my desire, 1 male marriage counselor and 2 female counselors

It whas a secret fantasy, but meanwhile i told my wife about my feelings and after a few talks she accepted my feelings. Now whe openly talk about it. Can't wait to see a scene like this with my wife in real life.

You did the ultimate test of telling your wife. I know plenty of husbands out there who still struggle with this urge. Most would rather go out in secret to meet Black men than suggest this desire to their wives for fear she would think of them as being crazy.

You did the ultimate test of telling your wife. I know plenty of husbands out there who still struggle with this urge. Most would rather go out in secret to meet Black men than suggest this desire to their wives for fear she would think of them as being crazy.
The good thing about it is that she now knowes it. I know she has the same kind of fantasies to making her hot and horny. So now whe both know it's her decision from now if it ever will happen. But when the opportunity arises she know she shoulden't hesitate.

As far as who knows about my and hubbys lifestyle. My mom and sister know as do some of my close fiends. A few of our neighbors have seen us in action.
On hubby's side he has no immediate family around us. A few of his friends know since they have slept with me in front of hubby.

As far as who knows about my and hubbys lifestyle. My mom and sister know as do some of my close fiends. A few of our neighbors have seen us in action.
On hubby's side he has no immediate family around us. A few of his friends know since they have slept with me in front of hubby.
I LOVE this!!!!! If my wife ever took the plunge, I would wish she would at least tell her best friend and family. As for me, one of my employees knows my fantasy, 2 Christian male counselors, 3 female counselors, my dad and my sister. My wife did tell her best friend that she caught me wearing her thong panties and she caught me beating off into her panties. I don't know if she told her friend???? I know a female coworker told her a cuckold joke, so you would think she knew

tumblr_oar3gpxJZ51u6vdfmo1_500.jpg

Back