Cuckoldry Secret

For the couples and hubbies in here: is your being a cuckold something you still feel ashamed of and prefer it being a secret to just you and your wife and her lover... Or do you openly let your friends know?

Are there secrets of your being a cuckold you'd love to share in here with others?
Def a A typoe personality while she is submissive. sometimes people knowing can be liberating. def changes some things tho..as long as you have no issue with that..I do have friends that know, a couple of her coworkers know, some suspect..some of my coworkers must have done some digging..cause some suspect as well. if it gets my wife laid more..great!

Def a A typoe personality while she is submissive. sometimes people knowing can be liberating. def changes some things tho..as long as you have no issue with that..I do have friends that know, a couple of her coworkers know, some suspect..some of my coworkers must have done some digging..cause some suspect as well. if it gets my wife laid more..great!

Any of them ever approached you before to want to find out more?

some have made inferences, some of her coworkers have directly hit on her(she always tells me), none directly approached me though, which is funny. Wouldn't you think they'd make it a point to befriend to TRY to make that connection if you KNEW a wife had that pass?..being a type A, they get intimidated I guess... not that I would have dissuaded them, rather the opposite. She has my encouragment and carte blanche. Just the thought of it not being so "tawdry" is liberating.

For the couples and hubbies in here: is your being a cuckold something you still feel ashamed of and prefer it being a secret to just you and your wife and her lover... Or do you openly let your friends know?

Are there secrets of your being a cuckold you'd love to share in here with others?
Since I have yet to find a suitable play partner hubby is not yet technically a cuckold although he has been mentally prepared for several years. It is certainly not something either of us feel ashamed about. If anything we feel proud as we have agreed a solution to a situation that would result in many couples splitting up.

Since I have yet to find a suitable play partner hubby is not yet technically a cuckold although he has been mentally prepared for several years. It is certainly not something either of us feel ashamed about. If anything we feel proud as we have agreed a solution to a situation that would result in many couples splitting up.
oh yes

Such a interesting topic. The cuckold side is always open to more embarrassing and humiliating situations, while the everyday side of me warns of all the problems that would be caused if more people knew we are a Hotwife/cuckold couple.

Where do you draw the line with what you trust your friends to keep secret. Personally my friends would definitely betray my confidence with the first mutual friend they see. However, my wife has told two of her closest friends and they have kept that secret for nearly 2 years now. I feel this is rare, but she has been friends with them since grade school.

Outside of the potential impacts to my employment, I truly think I could suffer the disgrace and humiliation of letting everyone in our social circles know I am a cuckold.

I definitely feel there would be a benefit to being able to freely discuss our lifestyle among our friends. However, I would have to anticipate we may lose a few friends who would judge us over this lifestyle choice.

My wife has mentioned on numerous occasions that she wished she could discuss this with others. It would open up more opportunities for her and allow her to express her feelings more freely.

Truly a difficult decision.

Back