Cuckoldry Secret

This the actual position in our sexlife.
tumblr_nte5qjgaeq1usx9ozo1_500.gif

Yes, I am okay with my wife having a fuck buddy. I get off thinking about other men satisfying her sexual needs. There is so much they give her that I can’t. I constantly encourage her to fuck other men

I'm not want to talk about, this lifestyles, because they wouldn't understand and condemn it. It's remain secret.
No one would understand why I enjoy when the beautiful wife fuck another man and that I'm capable of another man cum out of wifes pussy. Hotwife, bull and me, it's my perfect life. No one will ever know.

I'm very open with the wife about my desire to be a cuck and i've also stated to her that she is free to fuck who ever she wants (i'm forbidden from fucking other women as well).

She's quite pleased that she is free to do what she wants and has started to think about fucking other men which gets me quite excited.

As to others knowing, I'd prefer to keep it between myself and the wife.

I'm very open with the wife about my desire to be a cuck and i've also stated to her that she is free to fuck who ever she wants (i'm forbidden from fucking other women as well).

She's quite pleased that she is free to do what she wants and has started to think about fucking other men which gets me quite excited.

As to others knowing, I'd prefer to keep it between myself and the wife.

We in the law that my wife fucks with another man, but I must not be another woman. For me only he can be my partner. It's very exciting for me!

For the couples and hubbies in here: is your being a cuckold something you still feel ashamed of and prefer it being a secret to just you and your wife and her lover... Or do you openly let your friends know?

Are there secrets of your being a cuckold you'd love to share in here with others?
It is still a secret we keep from our friends and family
and there is one other much deeper secret I have been dealing with
I think I am becoming BiCurious from watching Monica taking that magnificent BBC for so long
is this weird?

For the couples and hubbies in here: is your being a cuckold something you still feel ashamed of and prefer it being a secret to just you and your wife and her lover... Or do you openly let your friends know?

Are there secrets of your being a cuckold you'd love to share in here with others?
I feel divided. On the one hand I would like to keep it a secret. On the other hand I enjoy the humiliation when everyone can see that I am not the biological ******* of our biracial *******. It will get even worse or better. Now my wife wants a second baby by her black lover.

16714691.jpg

I feel divided. On the one hand I would like to keep it a secret. On the other hand I enjoy the humiliation when everyone can see that I am not the biological ******* of our biracial *******. It will get even worse or better. Now my wife wants a second baby by her black lover.

View attachment 1225956
I agree with you 100%. We have a rule between the three of us to keep it private between us but Id be lying if I said I didn't think about the excitement and humiliation if people knew or we could talk about it. Especially with other women

This the actual position in our sexlife.
tumblr_nte5qjgaeq1usx9ozo1_500.gif

Yes, I am okay with my wife having a fuck buddy. I get off thinking about other men satisfying her sexual needs. There is so much they give her that I can’t. I constantly encourage her to fuck other men

My wife did the same to me when she started asking how it would be for me to see her with a black male.tumblr_nte5qjgaeq1usx9ozo1_500.gif It has a certain influence on a man :)

Around our home town we keep it to ourselves (and three of my girlfriends). But when we get away from home we find it extra exciting to mix in some open public play. My husband loves seeing how far they can get me to go with others watching
How did your girlfriends react? What did they say :)

What does hubby think about them knowing it?

Many people who are in cuckold lifestyle do it discreetly not because they are ashamed of this lifestyle... If that's the case then they won't adopt this lifestyle... Adopting Cuckold lifestyle is like swimming against current where there's serious threat of getting drowned... When you have a good position, you can't risk it by bring openly telling people because people around you judge you and it affect your career. Your social life and if you are Muslim then you can loose your life as well.. So it has nothing to do with shame factor

Many people who are in cuckold lifestyle do it discreetly not because they are ashamed of this lifestyle... If that's the case then they won't adopt this lifestyle... Adopting Cuckold lifestyle is like swimming against current where there's serious threat of getting drowned... When you have a good position, you can't risk it by bring openly telling people because people around you judge you and it affect your career. Your social life and if you are Muslim then you can loose your life as well.. So it has nothing to do with shame factor
These are words worth reading. But in many cases the shame factor also plays an important role.

Last edited:
Back