Cuckoldry gone wrong

I am sure there are more bad experiences than some like to admit to. By far my worst was with my ex-wife. It wasn't just a sexual mismatch or anything like that. She had started cucking me by doing one of our much older nearby neighbors. He was experienced and actually pushed the envelope to take us where we wanted to go, namely her being his sex partner while I watch and participate in cleanup, etc. All was great for about a year and a half until he moved for work. It took a while to get my ex back on that horse but when she did, it was with a guy she had met one night while out with her girlfriends. With her first bull, I was always present to watch and we made it a rule but with this new guy, she asked if she could do him alone the first time (with me nearby for safety). We did and I did get to sneak a few peeks in and everything seemed to go well. She told me after the sex was great and she may want to see him again sometime, so I told her to tell him about me and our "arrangement". Well that was the last I heard of it for a while. I found out later that even though I allowed her to be with whomever she wanted, she started seeing him behind my back and he became very possessive. I found out about it accidentally and by this time, he had convinced her to leave me and the ******* and live with him. It had gone beyond sex. Well, as crushing as that was, it was even more so when after about a month or so, he left her to go back with his wife. We had to try and pick up the pieces and although she came back home and we had some more time together, things had changed and other things started to affect our marriage to the point where a couple years later we got divorced. I can't say it was because of the sex with him but that was definitely the start of it. The odd thing was, even after we divorced I often thought about those times watching her with our neighbor and couldnt' see to get hard or get off unless I was thinking about that. I guess once a cuck always a cuck ?

Bell,

Yes, that. Exactly.

When the Bull/Wife/Cuck relationship goes beyond the sex, the physical, to the possession mixed in with obsession

This is an off-topic question , but i have to ask because this is one of the very few topics here where people dont go on the hype-train .
When you couples join and play the cuckold/swinging things . what are the most important things in a bull do you think? Does size entirely matter ? Or it's the atmosphere the bull makes ? i have been really curious about this , but i know no where to ask :(
Umm and do you guys think that cuckold doesnt suit for teenages too ? because i know an irl teen couple who's into the cuckold thing r__r

Last edited:
This is an off-topic question , but i have to ask because this is one of the very few topics here where people dont go on the hype-train .
When you couples join and play the cuckold/swinging things . what are the most important things in a bull do you think? Does size entirely matter ? Or it's the atmosphere the bull makes ? i have been really curious about this , but i know no where to ask :(
Umm and do you guys think that cuckold doesnt suit for teenages too ? because i know an irl teen couple who's into the cuckold thing r__r
I can only speak for me and hubby. I look for a nice black guy, good physique and confident about his sexual ability. Probably because thats an opposite to my hubby!
If it turns out he has a BBC then thats a great bonus! It really helps if I get on with the guy too. X

I can only speak for me and hubby. I look for a nice black guy, good physique and confident about his sexual ability. Probably because thats an opposite to my hubby!
If it turns out he has a BBC then thats a great bonus! It really helps if I get on with the guy too. X

The subject of this thread is for when things go wrong.

The subject of this thread is for when things go wrong.
Well, they have gone wrong ... someone (curiouscat2) asked a question that didn't pertain to your topic ... that was WRONG, right? :) Ann4BBC was just being courteous in answering his question because curiouscat2 is NEW. Did she do wrong?
Here ya go, use this the next time someone gets off your topic ... hang 'em up and flog 'em! gif_yellowball-whipping.gif

He or she asked something that wasn't germane to the topic. I was thinking that the teenage cuckoldry had lots of potential, but the poster didn't give us much to talk about.

My boss likes me at staff meetings cause i keep things on track and focused.

Well, they have gone wrong ... someone (curiouscat2) asked a question that didn't pertain to your topic ... that was WRONG, right? :) Ann4BBC was just being courteous in answering his question because curiouscat2 is NEW. Did she do wrong?
Here ya go, use this the next time someone gets off your topic ... hang 'em up and flog 'em! View attachment 498413
Thanx MacNfries! X

Breaking fingers is a better way of doing it.
Well i'm sorry if you feel uncomfortable because i asked such a non-related question .
I actually created a topic for my questions months ago , but yeah people werent interested to answer them , that's why i had to ask here .
Plus because most of you here are experienced with the fetish itself , so the answers you guys give will be more accurate and less hype . Unlike some places i had seen on the internet ^ ^
I actually want to experience how does it feel to get into the whole cuckold stuff ( just once , not forever ) because it seems like couples are actually happier after they try it o__o ?
Btw : Sorry if my grammar kills your eyes , my english sucks anyway .

I received several responses in private.They asked me to keep it that way. A common theme was how it opened up a pandoras box that included STDs, ******* and failed marriages.

You would be surprised on the numbers of bad experiences. A lot of relationships are negatively altered and never are the same again.

Cuckoldry is a most dangerous business if your married. Even more dangerous if you have *******. If you're single, you can always walk away.

Think about it.

There's not all that much difference btw swinging & cuckolding, other than in cuckolding you have one partner swinging while the other partner remains monogamous in the relationship.

Where the imbalances come up is when you start adding things like cuck humiliation, sex denial, pregnancy, owning, actual overnight dating, etc to the cuckolding. Plus, at least on this site, there seems to be an over abundance of bulls and wives who feel they have to add insult and injury to the cuck in order to fulfill their own gratifications of the act. Some are racially tented, and bulls don't seem to be happy until they've destroyed the sanctity of the marriage. Why is that? Jealousy? Envy? Hate of white men? Who knows, but this is where the breakdowns often occur. Why does one party feel they have to "get the advantage" in order to enjoy the act? Mac

Well thanks for the precious replies guys , The cuckoldry is a very sexy and seductive fantasy , but i think i won't have the guts to try it IRL . And i dont know if anyone has ever had the feelings i currently feel , i think i lost some self-respect and the honor of a man ( kinda like the manliness you have/dreamed of) after i'm hooked into the cuckold thing . it's like i always want to be a manliness dude , in all aspects and sex is one of them . And the fact that i like cuckold is actually an insult to myself and what i've always wanted :(

Back