Cuckoldry gone wrong

Well thanks for the precious replies guys , The cuckoldry is a very sexy and seductive fantasy , but i think i won't have the guts to try it IRL . And i dont know if anyone has ever had the feelings i currently feel , i think i lost some self-respect and the honor of a man ( kinda like the manliness you have/dreamed of) after i'm hooked into the cuckold thing . it's like i always want to be a manliness dude , in all aspects and sex is one of them . And the fact that i like cuckold is actually an insult to myself and what i've always wanted :(
The thing with this kink is that it's persistent. If you end up feeling attracted to it again make sure you define manliness and work on that. You could be the biggest sissy in the bedroom and still be a alpha male in the workplace for instance.

I don't like to be cuckolded, I just like to share my wife. I do not like humiliation. I don't subscribe to sissy stuff etc. So I know the feeling that you can get from this lifestyle or the websites/forums connected to it.

But also make sure you do not think your kink is an insult to anything. It;s a kink, embrace it and enjoy it. Don't fight it, you live in a space and time where you can enjoy your kink! Just don't do anything you don't like because it;s the norm on some extreme fetish websites.

I was with a couple for the first time once and the husband seemed pretty nervous when she initially unzipped me, and he only seemed to get more and more uncomfortable as time went on. After we had been at it for about hour, seeing her cum a few times, he told her that he had changed his mind. She had very much not changed her mind and was really brushing him off. At this point, I was holding her upside down in like a vertical 69 position. Finally she said, "Tell you what- if you can even hold me up like this, Ill suck your dick and we can be done with cucking" He tried to do it and dropped her straight down. She cut her leg when she fell and had to get stitches....
wow,,,,,,,,,,,

I've had many good experiences but I'm happy to share a rather negative experience I've had with this lifestyle, which at the time damaged the relationship with my then-boyfriend David (who is now my husband).

I've previously written about my former bull Mark before, however, I will summarise my relationship with him now. I was living away from David (in another city) due to work reasons when I met Mark through a swinging website. He lived close to me and so we struck up a friendship. This led to me meeting him for a ******* and finally me inviting him over for sex.

At first we enjoyed threesomes together, with David travelling over at the weekends, but after a while it progressed to me meeting Mark alone. Initially, I made sure I informed David about everything that happened during our time together. As we have a very open relationship and he enjoys me meeting other men, he loved hearing about these accounts.

David encouraged me to continue and, because I loved meeting Mark, it seemed to be the perfect arrangement. I would see Mark for sex during the week and then return home to David at the weekends.

However, as time went on I think I lost sight of David's feelings and started putting my own desires first. This meant I would go round to Mark's house after work without telling David, often staying the night. Some weeks I would stay two, three or four nights on the run without going home to my own place. As things progressed, I even started having sex with some of Mark's friends and began to stay the weekend.

Things came to a head one weekend when, instead of returning home for David's mum's birthday, I spent the entire time with Mark. Without wishing to reopen too many old wounds, I went over to his house on Friday evening and spent the night with him. By the time Saturday morning arrived, my phone battery had died and I hadn't told David where I was. Naturally, he was worried about me and annoyed that I hadn't come home.

However, as I said earlier, I lost sight of what was important in my life and it didn't concern me too much. Instead I was more content to be drinking and having sex to care.

That weekend, I guess I ended up becoming a slave to my sexual desires. As well as having sex with Mark multiple times, I happily allowed three of his friends to have me whenever they desired. The sex was also bareback, something I never normally allow with strangers.

Looking back, I've no idea how many times I had sex that weekend. I remember on the Sunday going into the kitchen to get the four of them some beers while they watched football and one of them just coming up behind me and bending me over the kitched table.On the Monday, I ended up phoning work saying I was sick because I was so tired after the weekend's activities.

After recharging my phone, it also dawned on me how destructive my actions had been to my relationship with David. I had a number of voicemail messages and texts - at first concern about my whereabouts but then anger that I hadn't returned home. I hadn't realised at the time, but Mark had sent David a text message on the Saturday with a picture of me having sex with two of his friends.

In a convoluted way, I suppose I'm trying to explain that my relationship with Mark almost ruined my relationship with David. Although I loved sex with Mark, I lost sight of my love for my boyfriend. I also lost a great deal of self-respect and at times put my own sexual health at risk.

Things were awkward with David for a few months after that weekend, obviously he was furious with me and he had every right to be. However, it made me realise that I had started to develop feelings for Mark which were probably inappropriate. My swinging activities had gone beyond just swinging and were affecting every aspect of my life and David's life.

Although I still enjoy swinging, cuckold fun and meeting black guys, I try to make sure not to develop relationships that are too deep. I think had David not been so tolerant, I could quite easily have destroyed my relationship with him. I think any couple entering into this lifestyle have to be aware of the risks as not all experiences will end happily.
thank you................

Lets hear some stories about your experiences.

Obviously theres been lots of great experiences for the members here. But dont tell me some of them have started good and gone wrong.

Has the bull violated the ladies and your boundries? Cuckolded you in a way that went from simple humiliation (and pleasure) to a "WTF" did you just do moment?

Has the bull forgotten his role and started to love and possess your woman?

Has he gotten himself involved in your family to a degree you didnt want?

Have you gone from a simple game of fun to separation and divorce?

My wife and I have enjoyed a lot of cuckolding with different guys. If she really especially liked the experience with a particular guy, we would contact him again. This happened many times. However, one of the encounters we had was a bummer!

I had always set up the initial contacts, other than the times we would let her get picked up in a Bar. This one time I had set up a meeting in a Bar in another city, but my wife did not know that I had set anything up. She thought we were just going out for a few drinks and a dance together. The guy was good looking and in our prior conversations he said he had a "nice package" and that my wife would be pleased. He and I had agreed to meet at a certain spot, away from the Bar entrance, and at a certain time.

My wife and I went into the crowded Bar where there was standing room only. After a ******* and some chit chat, I excused myself to go out to our car. I left to meet the guy I had arranged to meet. We greeted each other and I told him where my wife was and told him to make a play for her while I was away. When I returned about 10 minutes later, he and my wife were into a nice conversation. She turned to me and said that "P" had asked to share a spot with us in the crowded room. Neither he nor I let on that it was set up this way.

When I went to the restroom, he asked my wife if we were up to having a little fun. She liked his looks so she said yes. I booked a room in the Hotel and we soon had drinks, joking around, and he groped her every chance he had. When It got down to removing the clothes, what a shock ...... his cock was thin and only about 4 inches long! I could tell that my wife had expected a lot more. Needless to say, she went through with sucking and fucking him, but that was the worse of the experiences that we had.

Ok, here's a crazy example of cuckoldry gone wrong. Really crazy. I have no personal examples since I've only been on one cuck relationship and that ended relatively drama-free.

TLDR; White couple gets into interracial cuckolding (as they should ;)). Apparently the husband was ok with it as long as it didn't get emotional. It got emotional. The wife starts seeing her lover behind her hubbys back. When the husband finds out, he wants the relationship put to an end but the wife refuses. Somehow, the wife convinces one of her young daughters (both from another man) to ******* her husband.

Joan Shannon, life in prison.

Sorry for such a dour post though haha! From a certain perspective, I find the cuckold/hotwife dynamic to be one of the most honest, open and accepting relationships of all. It's one of the reasons I joined this site and why I'm seeking a hotwife. Sucks reading about marriages/relationships breaking down, coming to an end due to cuckolding though.
I guess I've always know this but yeah, cuckolding can be very "dangerous" game as already mentioned, especially if married. And I don't even mean anything in reference to the video above.

How could it not be dangerous (to your relationship) to invite a stronger, more dominant man into your bedroom to take over your duties? That sort of scenario is filled is possibilities, even with established "rules" in place. People are people and you can never know or predict what may happen next. Will the bull we invited into our lives try and wreck it from within? Will my GF keep her emotions in check or will she fall in love with our bull? Will my GF respect and appreciate the sacrifice I make to satisfy her every desire? Will our bull promise to respect our boundaries, in and outside the bedroom? And that's just inter-personal relationship drama within the cuckold/hotwife relationship. Then there are external forces like work, friends, family, etc that further complicate things.

Last edited:
Can't really say I've had any negative experiences, but I've been the bdsm lifestyle for over two decades and have my vetting procedures down tight. Solid communication and respect for the rules make a lifestyle work, but your relationship needs to come first. My wife and I adhere to our rules and make sure anyone else we play with is comfortable with the rules we play by. Vetting eliminates many negative experiences before they have a chance to happen.

Lets hear some stories about your experiences.

Obviously theres been lots of great experiences for the members here. But dont tell me some of them have started good and gone wrong.

Has the bull violated the ladies and your boundries? Cuckolded you in a way that went from simple humiliation (and pleasure) to a "WTF" did you just do moment?

Has the bull forgotten his role and started to love and possess your woman?

Has he gotten himself involved in your family to a degree you didnt want?

Have you gone from a simple game of fun to separation and divorce?
It all depends on your life style and individual expectations ..for some couple any bull action may not be a big deal but for some coupme , depending on their backgroynd it could be a total deal breaker...also if you practised cuckolding for short term just to fullfill their fantasy tben it is unlikely tbat they will have faced negative experience i have seen many swinger couple where they quit this life style after year or two not because they were unhappy with lifestyle but after fullfilling tbeir fantasy they loose motivation to cobtinue...however some people live tbeir whole life as cuckold ..in tbat case some unpleasant events are bound to happen..that is what happened with us where one of her lover took my wife to his room and invited his buddies and raped her...second unfortunate incidence was that my ******* caught her mom naked in bed with her lover having sex and tbat was a disaster

I've had many good experiences but I'm happy to share a rather negative experience I've had with this lifestyle, which at the time damaged the relationship with my then-boyfriend David (who is now my husband).

I've previously written about my former bull Mark before, however, I will summarise my relationship with him now. I was living away from David (in another city) due to work reasons when I met Mark through a swinging website. He lived close to me and so we struck up a friendship. This led to me meeting him for a ******* and finally me inviting him over for sex.

At first we enjoyed threesomes together, with David travelling over at the weekends, but after a while it progressed to me meeting Mark alone. Initially, I made sure I informed David about everything that happened during our time together. As we have a very open relationship and he enjoys me meeting other men, he loved hearing about these accounts.

David encouraged me to continue and, because I loved meeting Mark, it seemed to be the perfect arrangement. I would see Mark for sex during the week and then return home to David at the weekends.

However, as time went on I think I lost sight of David's feelings and started putting my own desires first. This meant I would go round to Mark's house after work without telling David, often staying the night. Some weeks I would stay two, three or four nights on the run without going home to my own place. As things progressed, I even started having sex with some of Mark's friends and began to stay the weekend.

Things came to a head one weekend when, instead of returning home for David's mum's birthday, I spent the entire time with Mark. Without wishing to reopen too many old wounds, I went over to his house on Friday evening and spent the night with him. By the time Saturday morning arrived, my phone battery had died and I hadn't told David where I was. Naturally, he was worried about me and annoyed that I hadn't come home.

However, as I said earlier, I lost sight of what was important in my life and it didn't concern me too much. Instead I was more content to be drinking and having sex to care.

That weekend, I guess I ended up becoming a slave to my sexual desires. As well as having sex with Mark multiple times, I happily allowed three of his friends to have me whenever they desired. The sex was also bareback, something I never normally allow with strangers.

Looking back, I've no idea how many times I had sex that weekend. I remember on the Sunday going into the kitchen to get the four of them some beers while they watched football and one of them just coming up behind me and bending me over the kitched table.On the Monday, I ended up phoning work saying I was sick because I was so tired after the weekend's activities.

After recharging my phone, it also dawned on me how destructive my actions had been to my relationship with David. I had a number of voicemail messages and texts - at first concern about my whereabouts but then anger that I hadn't returned home. I hadn't realised at the time, but Mark had sent David a text message on the Saturday with a picture of me having sex with two of his friends.

In a convoluted way, I suppose I'm trying to explain that my relationship with Mark almost ruined my relationship with David. Although I loved sex with Mark, I lost sight of my love for my boyfriend. I also lost a great deal of self-respect and at times put my own sexual health at risk.

Things were awkward with David for a few months after that weekend, obviously he was furious with me and he had every right to be. However, it made me realise that I had started to develop feelings for Mark which were probably inappropriate. My swinging activities had gone beyond just swinging and were affecting every aspect of my life and David's life.

Although I still enjoy swinging, cuckold fun and meeting black guys, I try to make sure not to develop relationships that are too deep. I think had David not been so tolerant, I could quite easily have destroyed my relationship with him. I think any couple entering into this lifestyle have to be aware of the risks as not all experiences will end happily.

@Sarah Were you ever "punished" for this? I don't mean all the horrible feelings and so on but did you husband ever give you a punishment for this? If not, then perhaps you should be punished for having pushed things a little too far?
I have an idea for your husband: your punishment could be that you have to find your husband a girlfriend that he can meet whenever he wants and can hopefully develop a full swinging relationship with her. Someone he can meet up with and be social with but also have sex with without you being there, similar to that kind of relationship you had with Mark and the other men you have sex with.
I think he would really enjoy that and it would make up for things too.
This would be something you would have to commit to and find for him. You shouldn't stop until you find someone.
"But he doesn't want a girlfriend" is he just saying that to keep you happy?
"We tried, there isn't anyone" keep trying.
Don't give up!
I really think he would love this and it would make you both closer as a couple, especially if he has some input into what woman/women you choose for him! x

Back