Cuckoldry gone wrong

Once the woman gives her soul to the other man, thats when it gets interesting for the cuck.

Did you ever let your wife sleep with her bull? Or just keep it strictly for a few hours?

Who are you posing that question to?

I have never given my wife over to another man, nor has she cheated on me.

However, I have had sexual relations with other men's wives. Yes, that makes a Bull.

Oh?

Think about it. There is a Power Relationship when it comes to SEX. Not love, but sex.

There is Power in turning over one's wife to have sex with another man. To see her used as a sexual object.

But, there is, of course, another side to that power----The WILLINGNESS of the wife to giver herself over, body AND Soul to the other man. A 'reverse the Taboo' action.

This is the main crux of the Cuckold Dilemma. What begins as a rush of power descends into a loss of control.
Your observations are pretty much spot on.
For those who have not read about our experiences, they describe our great times as well as the problems we have encountered in this lifestyle. You can read them here:
https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...re-stories-on-literotica-check-them-out.3826/

Syscom, Just read the stories. There is way TOO much detail to go into in a forum thread.

1) Real adults are smart enough NOT to allow the situation escalate into an all out physical altercation.

2) There is resentment when a Wife wants, and gets, a bit more sex than the Husband is willing to allow/give up.

3) There is resentment when the Wife begins to form a bond with the Bull.

4) And there is concern over the Loss of Control when the Wife is pressured by the Bull....(or, does the wife WANT the Bull to do those things in the first place? Women are so complicated)

So, in short, the 'Bad Experience' stems from a loss of control when another sexual partner is brought into the mix. Triangles, ya know?

Syscom, Just read the stories. There is way TOO much detail to go into in a forum thread.

1) Real adults are smart enough NOT to allow the situation escalate into an all out physical altercation.

2) There is resentment when a Wife wants, and gets, a bit more sex than the Husband is willing to allow/give up.

3) There is resentment when the Wife begins to form a bond with the Bull.

4) And there is concern over the Loss of Control when the Wife is pressured by the Bull....(or, does the wife WANT the Bull to do those things in the first place? Women are so complicated)

So, in short, the 'Bad Experience' stems from a loss of control when another sexual partner is brought into the mix. Triangles, ya know?
I know all that. I want to know the experiences of the people in this forum.

Lets keep this on topic.

Cucks getting pissed
Cucks and wives getting scared
Bulls going out of bound
Bulls getting to intrusive in family matters
Wives getting out of control

That must of been a devastating experience. Is that what drove you to join this interracial cuckold site? View attachment 491405
no i was a member of this site and i still enjoy reading the post

i guess you did not understand what i wrote

the lifestyle is ok as long as your real life does not get fucked over by the desire for BBC or when one forgets commitments responsibilities etc

and my ex wanted it both ways wanted to lifestyle the BBC but was forgetting the ******* or my needs so i dumped her

and yes i would like to find someone who can enjoy the lifestyle while not losing sight of the relationship

... i would like to find someone who can enjoy the lifestyle while not losing sight of the relationship

Muff, what would you do differently this time? Did you learn anything?
You know there's that old saying "those who fail to remember the past, are prone to repeat it!"
I'd really encourage you to establish good trust & communication, set parameters, and not allow her to swing alone. Even with that, there's no guarantees.

There are no gaurantees for sure and not sure what I would do differently

I think really having a Heart to heart talk with the partner and open communication is important

The biggest impact was to my ******* and as they get older the trauma will reduce

.... The biggest impact was to my ******* and as they get older the trauma will reduce
Probably so, but then the resentment will set in, I think, as they begin to think through the event. There's sometimes a big price to pay for adults acting irresponsibly. When our ******* got old enough to know better, that's when we declared a hiatus. Family comes first ... always with no exceptions.

Oh?

Think about it. There is a Power Relationship when it comes to SEX. Not love, but sex.

There is Power in turning over one's wife to have sex with another man. To see her used as a sexual object.

But, there is, of course, another side to that power----The WILLINGNESS of the wife to giver herself over, body AND Soul to the other man. A 'reverse the Taboo' action.

This is the main crux of the Cuckold Dilemma. What begins as a rush of power descends into a loss of control.
I have one more explanation. The spaces are always filled. When the husband can not fill it, the wife needs another man and the husband knows it too. Then that arrogant man uses his meat to do it.

You think a relationship is just about sex?
It depends. I think %99 of relationships are not just about sex but for sure there some of them. I think cuckoldry relationships are just about sex but I don't mean only the physical pleasure. Sex is not only physical.

I believe you are right that the cuckolding type of relationship is strictly about sex and power.

Probably where things go wrong is when the woman allows their emotions to get in front of things.

I believe you are right that the cuckolding type of relationship is strictly about sex and power.

Probably where things go wrong is when the woman allows their emotions to get in front of things.
To be honest I have never experienced the cuckoldry relationship. With all that I can imagine that the cuckoldry may go wrong if the expectations of the couple and the bull may not match. For instance some couples want to do that with a gentleman but the bull may be just an arrogant prick just because of his skills and capacity of doing sex. On the other hand, as you said, if the emotions take a place in that, the marriage can end with divorce as well... Sure there are many ways of failure.

Cuckolding is a dangerous game that plays off some undesirable emotions ... it's like playing with fire, sooner or later one gets burned.

Back