Cuckolding question

Confused, if you're in a cuckold relationship, why cheat? If your really cheating you set yourself up for a possible collapse of your relationship. I don't believe i know a single person in our many swinger friends who like being lied too. That is the glue that bonds people, knowing and accepting together. No secrets or deception.

A liar is a liar. We have advertised for men over the years, and prefer married men with either their wifes approval or presence (they do exist believe it or not) but the amount of men who want to happily cheat behind their wifes back is incredible. So, these men that will happily cheat on the 'love of their life' and mom of his children lie to her, but be totally honest with us ie: std's past or present, valid std tests etc. is unlikely.
We know men who love fucking married women when the hubby has no clue, and they feel and know its not right, but are addicted to the ego rush and figure its the wife living a lie not them.

One gent we know has told me, he can get as much hot young pussy as he likes on Tinder... but give him a soccer mom, in her house, in her bed with family photos on the mantlepiece while hubby is busting his guts at work for her, and he is in nirvana. He is addicted to the ego sugar hit much more than her middle aged pussy.

He knows it *******, and would hate it to happen to him, but he figures, if he doesn't fuck her someone else is going to... so I guess anything can be justified in the end.
Don't you think you are being a bit hypocritical? I looked through some of your pics and your wife was bragging about fucking married men away from their wives at a conference. I'm not being aggressive here, but aren't you judging when you do precisely the same?

Possibly hypocrytical, lifes full of double standards, depending on how you want to spin it. Yes, she has loved fucking married men much more than single men, still does, only we only do it with the wifes approval. But yes, in years gone by, she has fucked married men, but we decided back then, it was their issue if they are lying not ours. My wife was your classic home wrecker in her youth and got off on being a hotter fuck than the wife they were married to and so that was her kink. Even now she loves fucking in front of the wife and getting the hubby to really go off.
Ask her now, and she heavily regrets those days, but she was late teens/ early 20's and in her words, was a fucking idiot that just couldn't keep her legs closed.

When she has his permission! It's one thing if she deceives you and tells you that she has a hall pass, put its another thing if you know that she's cheating and you are a fully aware party. Cheating is a form of theft. Its taking something that doesn't belong to you. Cheating is the act of enjoying the honor of something exclusive without the legitimate right to do so! That makes you a thief in my book.

Like I said it's one thing if you got played and Lord only knows if I have been with someone who was purposely cheating or not because at least a quarter of the hotwives that I have been with over the years I had never met their husband's and just took their word that hubby was aware that she was out here getting her back blown out by BBC! I have had plenty of offers over the years but principals has always kept me in check. First of all I am not a thief. Second of all I could never steal from a man whose is already sharing his treasure with me openly. What more could you want? See covetousness is wanting to fully own and possess his wife, I just want to borrow her, enjoy her most intimate and pleasurable company and then give her back with that freshly fucked look on her face! ✌♠️😎

Back