Cuckolding question

Well, I think a lot of men would agree with me. There is nothing like having a cheating wife. She comes to you while the cuck has no idea. You fuck her hard, send her back to the cuck, and she makes dinner and he has no idea. I had so many cheating wives before. It is very satisfying. I have 2 on call right now. The poor guys, lol. One of them posts pictures of them kissing and showing love, while she is fucking me saying that her pussy is mine. Well, what can you say? lol
that she probably fucks a ton of other men as well and you are just a cock in her stable

No problem my way, lol. I don't want to marry her. I prefer she doesn't catch feelings, so just s cock is more than find.
good way to feel but do not think that the husband is unaware either or that it matters or even believe anything she tells you since she is willing to cheat as are you. Of course you will not mind people lying and cheating you

I am a confirmed bachelor. I don't want a longterm relationship, so I will not fall prey to a woman cheating or lying on me. if the married wife wants to lie and say blah, blah, he doesn't know, etc., I don't care. In fact, I don't care anything coming out of her mouth. So what they have to deal with in their house is between them. And if it weren't me, she would cheat with another guy. I am not here to be moral, do you understand? I will fuck hr and get on with my day. I think that is a clear as can be, lol. Some women try to tell me they are only seeing me for sex and so on, I don't care at all. they can tell me anything underneath the sun, doesn't matter as I don't listen or give a "rat's ass" if they are telling me they only want me then leave and do a gangbang.
i suspect that a lot of men who are on here are confirmed bachelors and do not have a female relationship except their sisters of moms, it is something i noticed about the men we fucked with. Having kinky sex with people can be fun but also interesting because you can learn

A liar is a liar. We have advertised for men over the years, and prefer married men with either their wifes approval or presence (they do exist believe it or not) but the amount of men who want to happily cheat behind their wifes back is incredible. So, these men that will happily cheat on the 'love of their life' and mom of his children lie to her, but be totally honest with us ie: std's past or present, valid std tests etc. is unlikely.
We know men who love fucking married women when the hubby has no clue, and they feel and know its not right, but are addicted to the ego rush and figure its the wife living a lie not them.

One gent we know has told me, he can get as much hot young pussy as he likes on Tinder... but give him a soccer mom, in her house, in her bed with family photos on the mantlepiece while hubby is busting his guts at work for her, and he is in nirvana. He is addicted to the ego sugar hit much more than her middle aged pussy.

He knows it *******, and would hate it to happen to him, but he figures, if he doesn't fuck her someone else is going to... so I guess anything can be justified in the end.

I am a confirmed bachelor. I don't want a longterm relationship, so I will not fall prey to a woman cheating or lying on me. if the married wife wants to lie and say blah, blah, he doesn't know, etc., I don't care. In fact, I don't care anything coming out of her mouth. So what they have to deal with in their house is between them. And if it weren't me, she would cheat with another guy. I am not here to be moral, do you understand? I will fuck hr and get on with my day. I think that is a clear as can be, lol. Some women try to tell me they are only seeing me for sex and so on, I don't care at all. they can tell me anything underneath the sun, doesn't matter as I don't listen or give a "rat's ass" if they are telling me they only want me then leave and do a gangbang.
Cheating - It happens, often wives just dare not be open about their desires to their husbands and it happens. We can’t bury our heads in the sand and pretend it don’t.

I don’t think we should blame our wives though, or the guys who fuck them. I think in most cases if the guy doesn’t fuck your wife, there will be another one that will. It’s wives looking for something, wanting attention and unfortunately they have decided to get it without being open with their husbands. It happens.

I just don’t think we should blame the guys who have sex with our wives, it’s our wives that decide to take up the offer, it’s the wife that opens her legs, the guy is just doing what guys do.

Cheating wives sound bad, but I don’t agree. I think every relationship is different and it must be terribly hard for a woman to be open to her husband about her needs if she feels the conversation could go horribly wrong.

I don’t blame anyone here

Cheating ! Cheating is not moral I agree and can be extremely painful to someone being cheated on who loves the cheater. There was a time when someone would pay with their lives, I have seen that happen. I am not a stud with a huge dick, I am just an older white man that has cheated and been cheated on. I discovered in my lifetime that married women were the easiest to get into bed so I was cheating along with them. I was cheated on by an ex-wife and and ex-girlfriend I loved very much, I found out and I wasn't angry in the least and wished she had cheated more. The fact of the matter is as I see it is that if a woman is sexually satisfied she is happier and better to have a life with.

To us cheating is not "Fetish" cucking ... In order to be in a cuckold relationship you need immense communication.
And why would she have to cheat if she is allowed to fuck anyone anyway?
Bravo, my thought EXACTLY! Had experienced BOTH versions and looking back there is tooo much still unknown I can NEVER get back. Always be there with and for her. Let her know upfront you want to be clear this is a mutual pleasure NOT a “Hall Pass”. Ya, say that! GL! 🤙

Reactions: wit
Well, I think a lot of men would agree with me. There is nothing like having a cheating wife. She comes to you while the cuck has no idea. You fuck her hard, send her back to the cuck, and she makes dinner and he has no idea. I had so many cheating wives before. It is very satisfying. I have 2 on call right now. The poor guys, lol. One of them posts pictures of them kissing and showing love, while she is fucking me saying that her pussy is mine. Well, what can you say? lol
Yes. It can be hotter if I didn’t know she was cheating on me with a better, more masculine, bigger man, as much as I’d want to know and give her permission. Even if I did it would still be hot if she broke those rules to fulfill her desire. Wrong it may be, but if she is the alpha in the relationship. Her choice. Her power. Size matters and if she wants a bf and you on the side good for her. On her to determine what kind of relationship she has with the bf. Who knows. He might be confessing his secret fantasies of her cucking him, but repeatedly backing out of it happening. Or that he knows his lack of stamina is due to his small penis insecurity. She might like all parts of their relationship except the pathetic sex. Sometimes girls just like getting satisfied. Thoughts?

Yes. It can be hotter if I didn’t know she was cheating on me with a better, more masculine, bigger man, as much as I’d want to know and give her permission. Even if I did it would still be hot if she broke those rules to fulfill her desire. Wrong it may be, but if she is the alpha in the relationship. Her choice. Her power. Size matters and if she wants a bf and you on the side good for her. On her to determine what kind of relationship she has with the bf. Who knows. He might be confessing his secret fantasies of her cucking him, but repeatedly backing out of it happening. Or that he knows his lack of stamina is due to his small penis insecurity. She might like all parts of their relationship except the pathetic sex. Sometimes girls just like getting satisfied. Thoughts?
Its weird, my ex-fiance used to cuck me regularly, and was the ultimate cocktease who loved having her tits out and flirting with men, didn't care if the were black, white, young, old, married or single... but the if she told those guys I was a smalled dicked cuck, and loved watching her being fucked, very few would pursue her, maybe 1 in 10, but if she told them, I guy had a tiny cock, was a boring fuck and she was cheating on me, probably 8 out of 10 were interested.
She even had a fuckbuddy while I was with her, only he thought I didn't know she was fucking him. He thought he was doing her behind my back, yet at parties, he was happy to chat and act like a good buddy of mine/ us. Yet towards the end of our relationship, she told him the truth, and neither of us ever saw or heard from him again. Don't know if he was weirded out by it all, or the guilt got to him.

Last edited:
I wouldn't give her permission to cheat with anybody at all. I think things might go bad if I did. But certainly, the thought of finding out my wife had been cheating with a black man other than her bull and at home could be very arousing to me. It's like feeling upset and getting that sour feeling in your stomach and feeling proud of her being a slut at the same time. Like it increased her sexual value in a way - and sorry if this sounds perhaps bad, but it's about her sexual success. Yeah. I wouldn't mind. But I'd not encourage it.

I prefer when everyone knows (really not into drama) also when someone lies to their partners how can I assume they're telling me the truth (about their sexual health) about anything. I'd prefer to have fun with hotwife while hubby cooks us diner on the bbq. 😜

I prefer when everyone knows (really not into drama) also when someone lies to their partners how can I assume they're telling me the truth (about their sexual health) about anything. I'd prefer to have fun with hotwife while hubby cooks us diner on the bbq. 😜
Exactly, the way it should be. BTW before I crank up the bbq, i'm assuming you like your steaks rare, so there is a lot more pink flesh for you to enjoy ;)

Well, I think a lot of men would agree with me. There is nothing like having a cheating wife. She comes to you while the cuck has no idea. You fuck her hard, send her back to the cuck, and she makes dinner and he has no idea. I had so many cheating wives before. It is very satisfying. I have 2 on call right now. The poor guys, lol. One of them posts pictures of them kissing and showing love, while she is fucking me saying that her pussy is mine. Well, what can you say? lo

very good points. add me i love to see more of your posts.

For me I'd be totally fine her fuvking any BBC that I set her up with, I'd want the VETO! If I say NO, she can't.....but if I say YES, she has to.
Her cheating would be hot too, but I'm not too sure about it.

Back