Cuckolding Bi-Sexuality

a bisexual can be one having only orals or may be a bot getting his ass fucked or a top fucking another guys ass.

Not exactly so. Not all persons that suck cock are really bi. You might as well say that every woman who eats pussy is a bi.

WHAT IS BISEXUALITY?

Many people are 100% gay or lesbian, and are drawn sexually and emotionally only to partners of the same sex. Others are completely heterosexual, bonding in sexual and intimate relationships only with people of another sex. But what about everybody else? A significant percentage of people do not fit neatly into either of these categories, because they experience sexual and emotional attractions and feelings for people of different genders at some point during their lives. For lack of a better term, they are called bisexuals, although many people prefer to call themselves "pansexual," "non-preferential," "sexually fluid," "ambisexual," or "omni-sexual."
The Kinsey scale of zero to six was developed by sex researchers to describe sexual orientation as a continuum. Heterosexual people are at zero on the scale, gay and Lesbian people are at six at the other end of the scale, and everyone in between, from one to five, is bisexual. People who fall at one or two on the scale have primarily heterosexual sexual and affectional relationships and desires, but have some attraction and experiences with same -sex partners as well. People at three on the scale are approximately equally attracted to both men and women. People at four and five on the Kinsey scale choose primarily same-sex partners, but are not completely gay or lesbian and have some heterosexual tendencies and relationships as well.

feature0.jpg

My fiance who got me into the interracial scene years back encouraged me to suck her BBC lovers. At first I was very hesitant, but once I tried it I was totally hooked. I have sucked some huge black cocks over the years, we'll over 80, and look forward to sucking more.

Reactions: wit
Back