Cuckolding Bi-Sexuality

I think that with the human brian being biologically wired to categorize, there is no way to steer away from the labeling. Nick believes that Bi happens when only this specific criteria are met. Others have stated that ANY contact is Bi. I believe that what happens when any number of people get together to get off is not necessarily linked to a label that controls or classifies the rest of their interactions.

As a heterosexual Black male that's not in the lifestyle, I often wondered about the sexuality of husbands in cuckold relationships. Not only are some into engaging in sexual acts with men, but other's are also into pegging (getting fucked by their wives with a strap-on). I don't necessarily equate manliness with sexual orientation. There are a lot of dead beat straight men, and I'm sure there are some good bi/gay men.

I think as society we have a habit of categorizing everything; whether it's by race, religion, sexuality, or political affiliation. However, I don't think everything is always so black and white (no pun intended).

That being said, I have some questions:
  • When being intimate with your partner, is cuckolding the norm for you?
  • Are you and your partner only satisfied when cuckolding?
  • Are you capable of being intimate with one another without the presence of a third party?
  • Can you just get off from seeing your wife/girlfriend with another guy without being submissive?

As a heterosexual Black male that's not in the lifestyle, I often wondered about the sexuality of husbands in cuckold relationships. Not only are some into engaging in sexual acts with men, but other's are also into pegging (getting fucked by their wives with a strap-on). I don't necessarily equate manliness with sexual orientation. There are a lot of dead beat straight men, and I'm sure there are some good bi/gay men.

I think as society we have a habit of categorizing everything; whether it's by race, religion, sexuality, or political affiliation. However, I don't think everything is always so black and white (no pun intended).

• Are you capable of being intimate with one another without the presence of a third party?
  • Can you just get off from seeing your wife/girlfriend with another guy without being submissive?

Great post IL, a thinking mans post.
1. We're raising teens so we only get away once in a while every few weeks. If we weren't intimate and close, we'd never last.
2. Not at all, we have a whole spectrum of fun and kink that we share, from naked fun to scorching pillow talk.
3. Absolutely, see above
4. Yes, we were very active in the hotwife scene in our early 30s, there is nothing hotter for me than seeing my hottie wife being used (and actively using her as well).

Fantastic questions.

1. When we get to have sex (two small children) its as likely that we role play that she's taking a bbc as it is that we play some other way.
2. No, we have great sex and I can make her cum many different ways. And she never fails to satisfy me. ;)
3. We don't actually play at this time, so it's always just the two of us. However, we have played with others in the past and it's been (mostly) great.
4. I don't know. I have actively participated every time we have been with someone else. Not always MM.

well maybe we cucks connect with other males,thru our wifes,because we are bi's?
i have never imposed myself on my wife's numerous fuckers,neither my presence
nor i suck or clean them.
but i love to kiss my wife's mouth smelling of another mans cock,
hug her body smelling of another man n his perfume,
fuck her pussy wet from another mans fuck.
love to see her happy,gleaming face,the pleased look in her eyes when she comes home after a good fuck.

well maybe we cucks connect with other males,thru our wifes,because we are bi's?
i have never imposed myself on my wife's numerous fuckers,neither my presence
nor i suck or clean them.
but i love to kiss my wife's mouth smelling of another mans cock,

I've got no beef with bi hubbies... Just hate it when they get at me presuming that I'm into such.

I agree with everything said above. If the female wants it to happen and she gets off on seeing it then that's the way it will be. There will always be those that mouth off about how they would never do that and calls the ones a faggot that does do it but I say, if you don't like seeing it then turn your fucking head. If you don't like hearing or reading about it then why the hell do you click on the thread?
I have always been one not to judge people especially when it comes to anything sexual because everybody has different views, likes and dislikes about it and it's all about who is doing it anyway. If everybody in that room is ok with it then that is all that matters. Life is way too short not to go for your type of thing.

AMEN.

I've never done anything bi, and can't imagine doing so. However, being humiliated is a turn-on, so if a gf thought it hot to ******* me suck "real man," meaning not an itty-bitty pencil-dick like I have drooping between my legs, then the humiliation of the power exchange would excite me. Still, I can't fathom it, but I'm rather submissive in the bedroom. So any woman ordering me to suck her bull's big black cock will get the same response from me to any other order she gave: Instant obedience.
I find that providing pleasure to the woman cuckolding me trumps any hesitation about whether something teeters on the line between bi-sexual and homosexual. Cuckolding itself is a humiliating form of submission to one's mate, and SHOWS her power over me, along with my submission to the "big" man who ALSO overpowers me by providing my mate what I'm unable to give her---a long, thick cock, in my case---emanulating me. If I didn't get off on it, i would run from the shame of being cuckolded. Becoming her "cocksucker" is just another level of submission. If it makes you uncomfortable, just don't do it. And don't judge those who indulge.

Very well spoken,Wit. You are doing what only any man who completely and truly loves his wife with perfect love would. My husband does as well, and he is my best friend. And just tonight, I know without a shadow of doubt in my mind, that my life, and all its great things is "intimately" acquinted"with, are entirely in His hands and I am just going to enjoy the expanded territory.

You are very well spoken, and I would like to tackle a few of those challenging questions. For now, and I am speaking of just that, because ten seconds can be a lifetime. For now, that is what satisfies, and gets me tinkling thinking about it,(please forgive the adjective- it does!!) I have not just a need to be and I am looking forward t it very eagerly indeed, and I mean VERY eagerly. I have a completely deep, singular, want that makes hunger look like nothing at all. It cannot wait, like I have been, you know? And Lord willing, more wonderful things are going to be
for Jim and me. Great news: The Lord is Willing!!

Bi . Gay, Fag, slut whats the difference they are only labels and names If you like sucking a black gods cock more power to you When I am on my knees and have a beautiful black cock in my mouth the feeling I get and enjoy is worth more than any name some one calls me

I don't consider myself bisexual, I guess because I don't find other men in a sexual desiring way I there for don't see myself as bisexual. But in threesomes I love playing and sucking on the other guys hard cock especially with my wife there. The both of us sucking on a hard cock together is really exciting to me. I just see it as being sexual and not really being bisexual. Like I said I have no desire to hook with a guy and have sex with another guy. That's how I just see it. And I think many guys are like me in the same boat.

you are the same like me

Back