Cuckold Wedding vows

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by Winston Edbar, Aug 16, 2015.

1. Winston Edbar

Winston Edbar New Member

Keen to know about wedding vows made and taken at cuckold weddings. Who has made them on their big day.

2. built4BBC

built4BBC Member

Haha. I'm not sure how many cuckold weddings actually take place out there, more times then not a cuckold relationship develops after the marriage, but it would be fun to have a small renewal of vows wedding down the road with a few trusted friends with some cuckold focused vows involved. It sounds kinda fun, I'd totally do it if I had the money, but student loans are a bitch and my husband already knows his place! lol

3. worshipu9

worshipu9 Active Member

i think wedding vows in front of your friends and, more importantly the BULLS friends, are very special. But in reality I am not sure how many take place. Hot subject though

4. donna4blackuse

donna4blackuse Active Member

US
    I took vows in front of his friends and he collared me in front of them, but Hubby was not there. He doesn't know of my BBC lust.

Cherry, husbandchris, Am48 and 4 others like this.
  5. yourluvrman

yourluvrman Active Member

I was fortunate to have attended one of my hotwive's wedding. I was also invited to consummate the marriage that night and spend the night with the happy groom and bride. We also had some quality tome on the honeymoon as well.

6. worshipu9

worshipu9 Active Member

That is so lovely. They are a very lucky couple.xxx

yourluvrman and raykink like this.
  7. yourluvrman

yourluvrman Active Member

Thanks. I considered myself very fortunate. :)

8. Nevada Mike

Nevada Mike Active Member Gold Member

US
    We had a wedding night gang bang and made Femdom vows that included cuckolding.

9. Winston Edbar

Winston Edbar New Member

Hi, thanks for your response, can you give more about this wedding night, as it looks like something very interesting.

husbandchris likes this.
  10. Dpad

Dpad Well-Known Member

US
    I wonder how the guest would react? Especially the parents

11. tiny_tim

tiny_tim Well-Known Member

US
    If it's the vanilla wedding, you can make the vows very tame that few would notice. If you have a separate cuckold wedding ceremony, you invite friends and family who are aware of the couples lifestyle. Those friends and family who approve can attend both. There usually is plenty of time between the vanilla wedding and the reception to do both on the same day.

Dalecuck and sissyslavemtl like this.
  12. cuckQuixote

cuckQuixote Member Real Person

US
    So we are actually married (we eloped at the courthouse) and the best man got to consummate the wedding, but no one (including the kids) knows and our wedding ceremony is in May. I'm planning to include "love, share, and serve" in the vows. Not sure I'd go much further. Yes the "best man" will be there again.

13. whitecuckyboy

whitecuckyboy Active Member

US
    We didn't do any cuckold vows, but we both signed a contract confirming our dedication to the Black man.

VicFontaine and Winston Edbar like this.
  14. Taynah Titties

Taynah Titties Member Real Person

very hot :)

Am48 likes this.
  15. BredWhiteCpl

BredWhiteCpl Active Member

US
    I promised to be faithful in my vows, but that part was not included in Margarets

16. cuckQuixote

cuckQuixote Member Real Person

US
    Good idea

don dune and BredWhiteCpl like this.
  17. Irish cuckold

Irish cuckold New Member

Ireland
    We have discussed possibilities for a wedding like this. She would love to have me in chastity while she feels her bulls cum dripping from her as we stand there taking our lifestyle tailored vows.

18. Ann4BBC

Ann4BBC Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

UK
    The traditional Curch of England marriage vows that me and hubby did when we got married are as follows;
    'N
    , will you take N to be your husband?
    Will you love him, comfort him, honour and protect him,
    and, forsaking all others,
    be faithful to him as long as you both shall live?'
    But we've said that when we get our vows renewed we will add
    'unless you both agree you can share your love with another' at the end.
    It's more appropriate to how we live in our relationship these days.

19. milf4bbcstretch

milf4bbcstretch Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    How about these vows?

Male Cuck
    I, _____, take you, ______, to be my cuck wife. With deepest joy I receive you into my life that together we may be one. I will be to you a loving and faithful husband. Always I will defer to your authority over me, knowing that you are one of the holiest desires of my life. I promise you my deepest love, my fullest devotion, my tenderness care. I promise that I will lead our lives into a cuckold life. Ever honoring your guidance no matter what may lie ahead of us, I pledge to you my life as a loving and faithful husband.

Female Cuckoldress
    I, _____, take you, ______, to be my cuckold husband. With deepest joy I welcome my new life with you. As you have pledged to me your life and love, so I too happily accept you in my life. I will be your Cuckoldress. I will live first unto my black and white studs and then unto you, loving me, ever seeking to please me. You will prepare me for my men, help, comfort, and serve me. Therefore, throughout life, no matter what may be ahead of us, I pledge to you my companionship and my sex to my chosen hung, virile man-bulls.

Mywifelovesthis and Gary Cuckold like this.
  20. Irishboy81

Irishboy81 Active Member

Wow what a lucky couple. Stories like this give me hope that it might happen like this!