Cuckold Wedding vows

Discussion in 'Extreme Alternative Interracial Sex' started by Winston Edbar, Aug 16, 2015.

1. Winston Edbar

Winston Edbar New Member

Keen to know about wedding vows made and taken at cuckold weddings. Who has made them on their big day.

2. built4BBC

built4BBC Member

Haha. I'm not sure how many cuckold weddings actually take place out there, more times then not a cuckold relationship develops after the marriage, but it would be fun to have a small renewal of vows wedding down the road with a few trusted friends with some cuckold focused vows involved. It sounds kinda fun, I'd totally do it if I had the money, but student loans are a bitch and my husband already knows his place! lol

3. worshipu9

worshipu9 Active Member

i think wedding vows in front of your friends and, more importantly the BULLS friends, are very special. But in reality I am not sure how many take place. Hot subject though

secretbbccuckdaddy and raykink like this.
  4. donna4blackuse

donna4blackuse Active Member

US
    I took vows in front of his friends and he collared me in front of them, but Hubby was not there. He doesn't know of my BBC lust.

Cuckcouple777, wit and raykink like this.
  5. yourluvrman

yourluvrman Active Member

I was fortunate to have attended one of my hotwive's wedding. I was also invited to consummate the marriage that night and spend the night with the happy groom and bride. We also had some quality tome on the honeymoon as well.

6. worshipu9

worshipu9 Active Member

That is so lovely. They are a very lucky couple.xxx

yourluvrman and raykink like this.
  7. yourluvrman

yourluvrman Active Member

Thanks. I considered myself very fortunate. :)

8. Nevada Mike

Nevada Mike Active Member Gold Member

US
    We had a wedding night gang bang and made Femdom vows that included cuckolding.

Winston Edbar and yourluvrman like this.
  9. Winston Edbar

Winston Edbar New Member

Hi, thanks for your response, can you give more about this wedding night, as it looks like something very interesting.

10. Dpad

Dpad Well-Known Member

US
    I wonder how the guest would react? Especially the parents

11. tiny_tim

tiny_tim Well-Known Member

US
    If it's the vanilla wedding, you can make the vows very tame that few would notice. If you have a separate cuckold wedding ceremony, you invite friends and family who are aware of the couples lifestyle. Those friends and family who approve can attend both. There usually is plenty of time between the vanilla wedding and the reception to do both on the same day.

sissyslavemtl likes this.