Cuckold Wedding vows

When we get married we have both decided that she will walk down the aisle with another man's cum inside her. She will have a codeword to say to me at the altar so I know it's happened. I will not have sex with her on our wedding night but of course she will have sex with one of her bulls and he will again fill her up. I will be there to watch and clean but I will be caged so that I cannot cum.

In terms of vows, they will be switched round so it is me that promises to obey her and she will miss the part off about being faithful to me. That is as far as we dare go as it will be a very vanilla wedding. We can laugh off the part about me obeying in front of family and vanilla friends as the vicar simply got them the wrong way round but in reality we will know he said the words exactly as we want them.

The traditional Curch of England marriage vows that me and hubby did when we got married are as follows;
'N
, will you take N to be your husband?
Will you love him, comfort him, honour and protect him,
and, forsaking all others,
be faithful to him as long as you both shall live?'
But we've said that when we get our vows renewed we will add
'unless you both agree you can share your love with another' at the end.
It's more appropriate to how we live in our relationship these days.

like you, we have decided to renew our vows on our anniversary this year, and are thinking of something along these lines

Whe both signed a FEMDOM contract.
We see it as a supplement to our wedding vows.
I added a chapter in which I stated that I must be monogamous and faithful to her. In her part I applied her state from monogamous to polygamous.
I added that because her physical sexual shortcomings, she both can have sex with other man and woman as long as she tell me all about it and preferably with my precense. Whe talk a lot about it, she asked me a lot of questions like "can i tell you if he is better afterward ?". She confided me she love me and always want to make love to me but, maybe by my submissive attitude and behavior, she feel the need for a Alpha male with a bigger dick who just fuck her the way she need and can keep the tempo higher and longer.
I had to promise promis her it's an oportunity for her and not "a must" before she signed it.

Whe both signed a FEMDOM contract.
We see it as a supplement to our wedding vows.
I added a chapter in which I stated that I must be monogamous and faithful to her. In her part I applied her state from monogamous to polygamous.
I added that because her physical sexual shortcomings, she both can have sex with other man and woman as long as she tell me all about it and preferably with my precense. Whe talk a lot about it, she asked me a lot of questions like "can i tell you if he is better afterward ?". She confided me she love me and always want to make love to me but, maybe by my submissive attitude and behavior, she feel the need for a Alpha male with a bigger dick who just fuck her the way she need and can keep the tempo higher and longer.
I had to promise promis her it's an oportunity for her and not "a must" before she signed it.

My husband had to promise that he must be monogamous and faithful to me. :happy:
He asked for me many lover as possible bareback. :p

DSC02369.jpgDSC02484.jpgDSC02491.jpgwe.JPGDSC06570.jpgDSC02594.jpg

Last edited:
Not in our vows on our wedding day, although we both had sex with the best man that night. However, when I asked he to marry me, down on one knee, when I said "Mary me" she said that she did not think she could give up men, and I said 'either can I' so we both had a laugh, hugged ever so tight, and 4+ decades later still madly in love.

Back