Cuckold Wedding vows

Keen to know about wedding vows made and taken at cuckold weddings. Who has made them on their big day.

Haha. I'm not sure how many cuckold weddings actually take place out there, more times then not a cuckold relationship develops after the marriage, but it would be fun to have a small renewal of vows wedding down the road with a few trusted friends with some cuckold focused vows involved. It sounds kinda fun, I'd totally do it if I had the money, but student loans are a bitch and my husband already knows his place! lol

If it's the vanilla wedding, you can make the vows very tame that few would notice. If you have a separate cuckold wedding ceremony, you invite friends and family who are aware of the couples lifestyle. Those friends and family who approve can attend both. There usually is plenty of time between the vanilla wedding and the reception to do both on the same day.

So we are actually married (we eloped at the courthouse) and the best man got to consummate the wedding, but no one (including the *******) knows and our wedding ceremony is in May. I'm planning to include "love, share, and serve" in the vows. Not sure I'd go much further. Yes the "best man" will be there again.

The traditional Curch of England marriage vows that me and hubby did when we got married are as follows;
'N
, will you take N to be your husband?
Will you love him, comfort him, honour and protect him,
and, forsaking all others,
be faithful to him as long as you both shall live?'
But we've said that when we get our vows renewed we will add
'unless you both agree you can share your love with another' at the end.
It's more appropriate to how we live in our relationship these days.

How about these vows?

Male Cuck
I, _____, take you, ______, to be my cuck wife. With deepest joy I receive you into my life that together we may be one. I will be to you a loving and faithful husband. Always I will defer to your authority over me, knowing that you are one of the holiest desires of my life. I promise you my deepest love, my fullest devotion, my tenderness care. I promise that I will lead our lives into a cuckold life. Ever honoring your guidance no matter what may lie ahead of us, I pledge to you my life as a loving and faithful husband.

Female Cuckoldress
I, _____, take you, ______, to be my cuckold husband. With deepest joy I welcome my new life with you. As you have pledged to me your life and love, so I too happily accept you in my life. I will be your Cuckoldress. I will live first unto my black and white studs and then unto you, loving me, ever seeking to please me. You will prepare me for my men, help, comfort, and serve me. Therefore, throughout life, no matter what may be ahead of us, I pledge to you my companionship and my sex to my chosen hung, virile man-bulls.

I was fortunate to have attended one of my hotwive's wedding. I was also invited to consummate the marriage that night and spend the night with the happy groom and bride. We also had some quality tome on the honeymoon as well.
Wow what a lucky couple. Stories like this give me hope that it might happen like this!

Back