Cuckold masturbation

It is so natural for me as a submissive cuckold to begin masturbating just as the bull starts kissing and touching my wife. I pull my trousers and underpants down to my ankles and start masturbating, standing far enough from the bull man so I don't disturb him but still in full view of him. I feel I am signalling to the bull my complete submission to him, completely accepting my inferior status, accepting my sexual inadequacy, and also showing the man how much I enjoy my sexual humiliation. I try to keep masturbating until the bull has his orgasm and only after he has finished do i allow myself to come. It is a show of respect from the cuckold to the bull. I like it very much if the bull starts laughing at me when I'm wanking hard to bring myself to orgasm. I like him to see how I mess myself. It all seems so natural to me as the cuckold. What about you other cuckolds, does cuckold wanking have the same significance for you?

Last edited:
  1. You have a nice wife . My wife used to let me wank off while watching her fuck a big black dick belonging to her first bull. I would cum when the bull did. The first time I watched her with a new more experienced bull I did the same thing. He was very upset. He was still on top of my wife cumming in her pussy . I let out a little moan as I shot a small load into my hand . He stood up and asked my wife if she gave me permission to cum.. She said no. He said "I didn't either that is very disrectful" My naked wife laying on the bed with a giant load of black cum dripping out of her pussy agreed. He asked her for permission to teach me some manners. She smiled and nodded. He said to me did you ever eat cum? I said no. He asked if I ever ate my wife's pussy? I said yes. He then asked if I ever had a black dick in my mouth . I said no. He smiled and said good how about up your ass I said no . He told me to lick my cum off my hand . I looked at my wife and hesitated. She said do what he says. He pushed me down on the bed on my knees with my ass sticking up in the air. He pulled his belt off his pants and hit me in the ass hard. After the 3rd whack I licked the cum off my hand. My wife said tell him to swallow I did.. He had me back on my knees with my wife's spread still dripping pussy in front of me . Two more belt smacks on my ass. "Now try and act like a real man and eat your wife's pussy. I licked and loads of cum came rolling out. . She told me get on your back . I did she straddled my face letting his cum drip into my mouth while grinding on my face .My wife had another orgasim. My wife left me laying on my back my face covered with her Bulls cum. I seen a flash her bull was taking my picture and laughing. He told my wife to give your husband a kiss and clean his face . She licked my cheeks and put her pussy in my mouth which was still filled with his cum. She whispered in my ear telling me to swallow . I did.He yanked me up telling me to get down again on all 4s . He hit me a couple use of more times then told my wife to take his black dick and put it my mouth. He smacked me again and told me to suck it. I did my wife took more pictures with her phone I could feel him getting hardsome how I got hard again as he assaulted my mouth. My wife spotted my erection and pointed it out to her lover. Telling him see I told you he would like sucking dick. He asked me if I liked having his dick in my mouth. I stopped sucking and he hit me with the belt and shoved. His cock back in my mouth. My Wife kissed him and said put it in his ass. I want to see him with a dick in his ass . He pushed me back down on all 4s . My wife's put lube on his dick. I said no I don't want to do this. My wife put it in my ass and he shoved it in to my ass. I started. To cry it hurt.they both laughed. He pounded me for what seemed like a long time I had tears running down my face. He pulled me back up and shoved his dick back into my mouth and exploded shooting loads of cum. I just swallowed it. My wife took pictures of him fucking me and him cumming in my mouth.My wife and her lover got a ******* in the kitchen and came back to find me still on the bed . They told me to lay on the floor next to the bed. I did falling asleep while they fucked most of the night.

Last edited:
  1. You have a nice wife . My wife used to let me wank off while watching her fuck a big black dick belonging to her first bull. I would cum when the bull did. The first time I watched her with a new more experienced bull I did the same thing. He was very upset. He was still on top of my wife cumming in her pussy . I let out a little moan as I shot a small load into my hand . He stood up and asked my wife if she gave me permission to cum.. She said no. He said "I didn't either that is very disrectful" My naked wife laying on the bed with a giant load of black cum dripping out of her pussy agreed. He asked her for permission to teach me some manners. She smiled and nodded. He said to me did you ever eat cum? I said no. He asked if I ever ate my wife's pussy? I said yes. He then asked if I ever had a black dick in my mouth . I said no. He smiled and said good how about up your ass I said no . He told me to lick my cum off my hand . I looked at my wife and hesitated. She said do what he says. He pushed me down on the bed on my knees with my ass sticking up in the air. He pulled his belt off his pants and hit me in the ass hard. After the 3rd whack I licked the cum off my hand. My wife said tell him to swallow I did.. He had me back on my knees with my wife's spread still dripping pussy in front of me . Two more belt smacks on my ass. "Now try and act like a real man and eat your wife's pussy. I licked and loads of cum came rolling out. . She told me get on your back . I did she straddled my face letting his cum drip into my mouth while grinding on my face .My wife had another orgasim. My wife left me laying on my back my face covered with her Bulls cum. I seen a flash her bull was taking my picture and laughing. He told my wife to give your husband a kiss and clean his face . She licked my cheeks and put her pussy in my mouth which was still filled with his cum. She whispered in my ear telling me to swallow . I did.He yanked me up telling me to get down again on all 4s . He hit me a couple use of more times then told my wife to take his black dick and put it my mouth. He smacked me again and told me to suck it. I did my wife took more pictures with her phone I could feel him getting hardsome how I got hard again as he assaulted my mouth. My wife spotted my erection and pointed it out to her lover. Telling him see I told you he would like sucking dick. He asked me if I liked having his dick in my mouth. I stopped sucking and he hit me with the belt and shoved. His cock back in my mouth. My Wife kissed him and said put it in his ass. I want to see him with a dick in his ass . He pushed me back down on all 4s . My wife's put lube on his dick. I said no I don't want to do this. My wife put it in my ass and he shoved it in to my ass. I started. To cry it hurt.they both laughed. He pounded me for what seemed like a long time I had tears running down my face. He pulled me back up and shoved his dick back into my mouth and exploded shooting loads of cum. I just swallowed it. My wife took pictures of him fucking me and him cumming in my mouth.My wife and her lover got a ******* in the kitchen and came back to find me still on the bed . They told me to lay on the floor next to the bed. I did falling asleep while they fucked most of the night.

Thats why we vet the dominant stunt cocks out. I'd never let any man ******* me to do a damn thing, much less sodomize me. I always have my bull whip with me. They known I'm the man of my house.

Lately my wife has permitted my release in this way. I place a towel on the floor and a glass. She sits in front of me fully dressed. I kneel in front of her and masturbate as she supervises. I must consume all fluid and than I am relocked in a chastity device.

Back