CUCKOLD CONFESSIONS

My wife was on all fours on the bed sucking my cock. Jerrod walked around the bed and pulled off his briefs releasing his huge cock. He took hold of and it whipped it in a few circles to get it hard and then pushed deep inside her pussy. As he started fucking her, she released my cock and was consumed by his deep thrusts.

View attachment 4637684
Stud always welcomed in my hotel room

The one and only time I watched my wife fuck another man happened several years ago when we were vacationing in Bermuda. We had talked and teased about it but never thought it would come to pass. We were going through a very rough patch in our marriage and took the vacation to see if that would help. At that point I was strongly considering leaving my wife and I think she was of the same mind sot there was an uneasy feeling between us. One evening were were at a local bar. A black guy approached her and asked if she wanted to dance. My wife asked me if I was okay with it and said sure since I really didn't care. I had my eye on a very hot Korean gal that was also at the bar. My wife spent most of the evening dancing with the black dude and I struck out with the Korean babe so just poured back a few drinks. My wife was clearly having a good time with her new friend and my thoughts turned to wondering if she would actually bang him if I wasn't there. I thought she likely would. Fast forward, she invited him back to our room for a *******. By then I was pretty loaded and ******* for a while. When I came to the black guy was fucking the ass off my wife and she was loving every minute of it. I wasn't sure what to think and was not thinking very clearly at that point. I just sat there and watched them fuck. It was pretty hot I have to say. I figured she had made up her mind about our marriage and decided to get some black cock as a parting gift. Long story short, we ended up staying together, but I aways think about her getting laid that night. I guess, in a strange way, the vacation saved our marriage
What did she say about it after?

I've been dating my girlfriend for 6 months now and everything seemed well, we live in the same apartment and I had been thinking she was the one. Until recently. She had been leaving the house more often than usual "going out with people" and coming back four or five hours later.

She's 23 and I'm 27 and we both met through mutual friends. We never had any big fights or times when we "took a break" but I could tell something was up. It all started about a month or so ago when we both attended a large party. We were both talking with different people and moving in and out of the house, by the pool and so on and eventually we got separated. After about an hour I tried to find her and started looking around the house. I walked down the hallway and thought I heard her voice in one of the bedrooms. I found her on all fours on the bed getting fucked from behind by a black dude. I never met him before but it seemed like she knew him and they were having a good time. They both just kind of looked at me but said nothing. I left, slamming the door. They probably continued fucking. I left her things on the sidewalk of our apartment.

I'm over it now but somehow I find it strangely erotic remember the sight of her getting pounded by this black stud.

1.jpg

I've been dating my girlfriend for 6 months now and everything seemed well, we live in the same apartment and I had been thinking she was the one. Until recently. She had been leaving the house more often than usual "going out with people" and coming back four or five hours later.

She's 23 and I'm 27 and we both met through mutual friends. We never had any big fights or times when we "took a break" but I could tell something was up. It all started about a month or so ago when we both attended a large party. We were both talking with different people and moving in and out of the house, by the pool and so on and eventually we got separated. After about an hour I tried to find her and started looking around the house. I walked down the hallway and thought I heard her voice in one of the bedrooms. I found her on all fours on the bed getting fucked from behind by a black dude. I never met him before but it seemed like she knew him and they were having a good time. They both just kind of looked at me but said nothing. I left, slamming the door. They probably continued fucking. I left her things on the sidewalk of our apartment.

I'm over it now but somehow I find it strangely erotic remember the sight of her getting pounded by this black stud.

View attachment 4764520
Love ❤️ to see my wife get fucked by superior alfa male studs

I know our sex life wasn't what she wanted and she was always making comments about needing a "real man" who could give her a good working over. One evening she invited a black guy over. She had met him at the gym and told me I could either agree to her having sex with him or she was leaving. I asked her what she expected me to do and she replied, "watch and learn."

x.gif

I know our sex life wasn't what she wanted and she was always making comments about needing a "real man" who could give her a good working over. One evening she invited a black guy over. She had met him at the gym and told me I could either agree to her having sex with him or she was leaving. I asked her what she expected me to do and she replied, "watch and learn."

View attachment 4794235
very sexy mmmm I want to be next for his big black cock.

View attachment 4794235
Amazing workout, where does my lovely wife join, mmmmmmmmmmmm

Early in our marriage, my wife confessed that before we were married, she had fucked a young crew worker on a cruise ship. She said he had a very long cock and that it was quite slender. She said she liked that it was easy to take all the way deep inside. I still think about that a lot.

images.jpg

Back