CUCKOLD CONFESSIONS

My wife's new found lover lay back on the bed, his enormous black cock fully erect and ready. Brenda slipped her fingers into each side of her panties and pulled them down, stepping out of them, she threw them at me with a sly grin. She quickly got on the bed and straddled him, reaching underneath and guiding the head of his cock into her pussy. She was so wet from their foreplay that it easily slid deep inside causing her to moan in pleasure. It was too much for me and I jacked my load right then and there while they fucked.

We were at a friend’s party last week and a guy from our office, who is 31, was there.

He was flirting with my wife and they spent a lot of time together.

As we were leaving, he grabbed her breast and she did not seem to mind.

My wife and I talked about him as we walked home. She said she sometimes thought about being with a black man and I was feeling quite aroused hearing her say that.

I jokingly said to my wife: “How about I ask him to come over to our place for a little three-way fun?”

My wife didn’t seem to mind either way and, as we got in the door, she said she was going to bed. I texted my colleague and asked if he wanted to come over.

He doesn’t live far away. My wife soon came downstairs when she heard him knock at the door. We had another ******* — we had all already had quite a lot — and I suggested we go upstairs.

I was amazed when they both agreed. I didn’t really think it would happen.

They seemed really laid back about the whole thing.

It was all so sexy and I was turned on and soon I saw that she was willing to go all the way with him.

I then got up to get a *******, so left them alone for a few minutes. When I returned they were fucking quite passionately. I sat back and

watched as my wife of ten years gave herself fully to her black lover.

I am now questioning her trust because she agreed to the threesome so easily. I just think she has a slutty side to her.

View attachment 4338739
You me to tell me that if any woman hit on you a let you know she just wanted to fuck her that you wuld not do the same

We met another couple a few years back who told us about their first time experience. The husband had instigated the whole idea in the first place and gradually the wife agreed to give it a try. They met a black guy online and met for a ******* and to get comfortable with the idea. They both agreed that they liked him and set up a date for the following weekend. They met him at a hotel and agreed that the first time would be a soft encounter, some kissing and maybe oral but no actual fucking. It started off great. The bull and the wife began kissing and making out while the husband watched. The young stud then began to eat her pussy which she loved and her husband enjoyed watching. It soon lead to his wife wanting to see how big his cock was. The bull was more than happy to oblige and revealed his overly endowed hunk of manhood. The couple just looked at each other in amazement. The husband was glad they had agreed to no sex and immediately thought that this would be the last meeting. There was no way he was going to allow his wife to take a huge cock like that! She, however, had a different idea and was soon sucking his big dick. Hubby was getting very uncomfortable with this but wasn't sure what to do. His stomach was churning with a mixture of excitement and anxiousness and he went into the bathroom for a moment because he thought he might get sick. When he returned, the bull was fucking his wife from behind and she was moaning loudly and clawing at the bedsheets. He'd never seen her in such a passionate state in all his life. She never reacted this way when he fucked her. He stood there mesmerized as the black stud drove his cock deep into his wife's throbbing pussy. He wanted them to stop but didn't know what to say or do. His wife was clearly not about to stop and, after all, it had been his idea. He could do nothing but watch them fuck until the bull drained his balls into his wife's sweet slit during which she had cum several times. He said the experience almost caused their marriage to break up but they dealt with it and continued to meet with both this stud and other black men as well.

8.jpg

We met another couple a few years back who told us about their first time experience. The husband had instigated the whole idea in the first place and gradually the wife agreed to give it a try. They met a black guy online and met for a ******* and to get comfortable with the idea. They both agreed that they liked him and set up a date for the following weekend. They met him at a hotel and agreed that the first time would be a soft encounter, some kissing and maybe oral but no actual fucking. It started off great. The bull and the wife began kissing and making out while the husband watched. The young stud then began to eat her pussy which she loved and her husband enjoyed watching. It soon lead to his wife wanting to see how big his cock was. The bull was more than happy to oblige and revealed his overly endowed hunk of manhood. The couple just looked at each other in amazement. The husband was glad they had agreed to no sex and immediately thought that this would be the last meeting. There was no way he was going to allow his wife to take a huge cock like that! She, however, had a different idea and was soon sucking his big dick. Hubby was getting very uncomfortable with this but wasn't sure what to do. His stomach was churning with a mixture of excitement and anxiousness and he went into the bathroom for a moment because he thought he might get sick. When he returned, the bull was fucking his wife from behind and she was moaning loudly and clawing at the bedsheets. He'd never seen her in such a passionate state in all his life. She never reacted this way when he fucked her. He stood there mesmerized as the black stud drove his cock deep into his wife's throbbing pussy. He wanted them to stop but didn't know what to say or do. His wife was clearly not about to stop and, after all, it had been his idea. He could do nothing but watch them fuck until the bull drained his balls into his wife's sweet slit during which she had cum several times. He said the experience almost caused their marriage to break up but they dealt with it and continued to meet with both this stud and other black men as well.

View attachment 5191416
Very hot!

I know our sex life wasn't what she wanted and she was always making comments about needing a "real man" who could give her a good working over. One evening she invited a black guy over. She had met him at the gym and told me I could either agree to her having sex with him or she was leaving. I asked her what she expected me to do and she replied, "watch and learn."

View attachment 4794235
Love it when they get fucked like that and tits bounce

Watching my wife get fucked by a black cock was the most erotic thing ever.
He came over the house which this was the second fucking by him.

The first was at his gym job that he worked at an he fucked her in the body fat measuring room

They both sat on the couch she was Wearing a bra an he kissed her slowly undid her jeans an unbuttoned them sliding them an panties off.

He began to lick an eat her pussy until she came an then she took of his shirt.
He took off her shirt sucked her hard erect nipples an she took his pants off.

Then when she had his cock out she sucked harder

He then got between her legs so he could put his big thick cock in her an slowly started fucking her. It was hot seeing her tits shake an bounce to the rhythm of him pounding her tight wet pussy.

It the first time I shoot off from watching an not even stroking my dick.

They fucked in every position an when he was ready to cum he had her doggie style on the floor an she begged him to cum in her hot wet pussy.

He kept fucking her an when he grabbed her hips an pulled her back against him I knew he was filling her full. He stayed in her until he was soft an he told me she was the best white pussy he ever fucked.

I want my wife to understand I love her an I am OK with her fuck bigger dick an I want to sit naked an watch it happen again watching the black guy shoot on her tits an fill her while I jack off or let it shoot off from the excitement or seeing her fucked again by another bbc.

Watching my wife get fucked by a black cock was the most erotic thing ever.
He came over the house which this was the second fucking by him.

The first was at his gym job that he worked at an he fucked her in the body fat measuring room

They both sat on the couch she was Wearing a bra an he kissed her slowly undid her jeans an unbuttoned them sliding them an panties off.

He began to lick an eat her pussy until she came an then she took of his shirt.
He took off her shirt sucked her hard erect nipples an she took his pants off.

Then when she had his cock out she sucked harder

He then got between her legs so he could put his big thick cock in her an slowly started fucking her. It was hot seeing her tits shake an bounce to the rhythm of him pounding her tight wet pussy.

It the first time I shoot off from watching an not even stroking my dick.

They fucked in every position an when he was ready to cum he had her doggie style on the floor an she begged him to cum in her hot wet pussy.

He kept fucking her an when he grabbed her hips an pulled her back against him I knew he was filling her full. He stayed in her until he was soft an he told me she was the best white pussy he ever fucked.

I want my wife to understand I love her an I am OK with her fuck bigger dick an I want to sit naked an watch it happen again watching the black guy shoot on her tits an fill her while I jack off or let it shoot off from the excitement or seeing her fucked again by another bbc.
Oh hell yeah!

Here's a link to a segment of a video I shot when I came home unexpectedly and found my bisexual black buddy (who since 17 has been my lover too) plowing my wife on our marriage bed.

My buddy is married to her now, after an amicable divorce so he could be. Since the divorce six years ago he has fathered four beautiful healthy children for her with me sometimes having been very close-up and sometimes hands-on during the babymaking on the marriage bed.

My buddy is still my sole homosexual lover and the three of us ******* together and continue to threesome as freely and often as we did during the early days of our living together full-time after I "came clean" and introduced my wife to my drop-dead handsome outstandingly athletic buddy when he was a 19-year-old college student and she fell hopelessly in love with him.

Given the above account, my coming upon my buddy fucking my wife, as shockingly recorded in the above video, on the face of it was mercifully not as shocking or traumatic as your first witnessing your girlfriend being fucked by her lover apparently was. That said, even these days whenever I chance upon my buddy and my ex privately making love, especially bareback on our bed, the erotic impact and visual spectacle of my buddy's powerfully thrusting body mounted over my ex---not to mention the frantically inter-thrusting genitals as portrayed in the video---can be as if not more shocking in its effect on me as it was on the first occasion I arrived home unexpectedly to find them fucking.

It's a strange thing jealousy, isn't it. It can rear its ugly head at the most unexpected (and expected) times no matter how "proofed" against it we deluded willfully deceived males pride ourselves as being.
incredible video! Wow he was pounding her good! Must have been intense to watch!!!

Following on, here's a link to an earlier video I shot of my buddy fucking my extremely horny (mid-cycle) wife on our marital bed.

I had stood aside for my buddy after he'd donned a Trojan XL condom before kneeling on the bed and summarily penetrating my wife.

The video faithfully captures the magnificence of my buddy's body in action as well as the beautiful responses of my wife to the perfectly controlled fucking my buddy gave her.

Despite that I hadn't "chanced" upon the lovemaking but had in fact fostered it and thoroughly prepared my wife (by kissing and cunnilingus) to receive her strapping huge-cocked lover, my watching the lovers fucking was utterly spell-binding and had an unexpectedly and deep lonely-making effect on me, as if I had been secretly observing the glorious fuck from a hiding-place and frantically masturbating at the sublime beauty and breathtaking erotic energy of it.
You're damn lucky to get to watch that!!! What a stud and what a wife!!!

View attachment 5191416
Very hot indeed. In fact pretty much the same scenario I eagerly set up for my wife to cuck me with my handsome and meltingly charming 19-year-old versatile bisexual black buddy.

What made it all the more erotic is that he had been my secret lover for 2 years before I took him home to introduce him to my childless wife.

She instantly fell for him and his beautifully athletic superbly supple body and huge uncircumcised cock, such that he made love to her bareback (in the missionary position) beside me on our marriage bed.

Seven years later he still lives with us full-time, as detailed in my numerous posts on this forum.

You need to tell her ... may be it goes no further.. or just results in role playing .. may be more, in time, further .. such a waste , not to tell your loved one your darkest and sexiest thoughts! In the early days of our marriage, when I first started to get interested in seeing my wife with other men, I would gently kiss her lower belly just above her pussy, and wisper how much I wanted to kiss her there with a mans cock in her on the other side just inches from my kiss ... it finally tipped her over, and ow I love doing this when she is with her lover.
"A man's cock in her on the other side just inches from my kiss............"

Oh MY, do I know that one!!!

It's even more sensational for me when the owner of the cock (my young and extremely potent black buddy) in executing his custard strokes thrusts the huge head of his powerfully upcurved jerking erection all the way up behind my orgasming wife's navel, such that my mouth virtually engulfs the dome of his cockhead as it visibly tents her slender lower belly which I keep on hungrily kissing until my buddy finishes ejaculating and eventually withdraws his cock.

GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

My wife sometimes makes playful comments about black men and how big they are. I've heard her and her friends laugh and say things like "once you've had black ..." I'm sure she is never serious about it, but it got me thinking about watching her with a well-hung black guy. Maybe we'd both enjoy it!

View attachment 4275449
Beautiful. Truly beautiful.

And very wankworthy indeed!

Last night I found a box of condoms in my wife's luggage after her three week vacation with her best friend to the Caribbean. Obviously she bought the condoms during her vacation because we never use them. And it was a ten pack but only three left. To make matters worse, they were Trojan XL's. So guess what I am thinking? I mean, we talked about this kind of thing before, but I am now certain she's been with another man or men during her vacation, but I'm afraid to ask her. Strange thing is I get hard just thinking about it.

My wife had a "vacation fling" with a young black guy three years ago and I found out about it. We eventually worked through it but I find myself constantly thinking about it and getting totally turned on by the thought of her fucking this guy. I hate it and love it at the same time.

View attachment 5191416
Thats the face you see when you women gets pampered by black dick

I was 18 and it was a Friday night. The boys and I were hanging out on Pacific Avenue at 15th Street. We were just talking and watching all the cruisers drive up and down Pacific. It was our typical Friday night. Whenever we saw a car full of girls cruise by we’d flag it down. We’d chat up the girls when they stopped. If it went well we’d ask them out. Most said no because they had boyfriends. Then we flagged down Carol and her girlfriend. I knew Carol from school. We weren’t friends , but we knew each other. Carol was 18 and a very attractive girl who’s family had moved here from England many years before. She looked like Kate Mara. Short cropped hair. Nice compact body with gorgeous legs. The kind of girl that got a guys attention immediately.

Carol and I were having a great chat. The flirting was just going into overdrive when I noticed her friend was getting impatient. I asked if they had to go somewhere. Carol said her friend was meeting her boyfriend down on 9th street. So I backed away from the car and said ok, see you later.

Just as I was telling the guys how much I’d like to be with Carol if I had the chance, they pulled up again and asked me to get in the car. Carol wanted me to take a ride with them. She said her friend’s boyfriend was with some other guys and she didn’t want to be with any of them. She wanted me to go so none of the guys would hit on her. I turned to the guys and yelled that I’d see then tomorrow sometime.

We drove to the boyfriends house. Once there, Carol’s friend disappeared with her boyfriend. Carol and I sat on the living room sofa and had a couple of beers. We talked some and made out some. Just kissing and some light petting, but mostly talked. About an hour later her girlfriend appeared from the back of the house and said it was time to go. They drove me home and as I was exiting the car, Carol grabbed me by the arm and asked if she could see me the next day. I told her sure, but not to come by until 10:00 or later. I like to sleep in.

About 11:00 I was washing my dishes, there was a knock at the door. I opened it and let Carol in. I asked her to have a seat while I finished my dishes. I came out a few minutes later and sat down next to her. I hadn’t been seated but for a minute or two when Carol asked me when I was going to take her to bed. Without skipping a beat, I said there was no better time than the present. I took her by the hand and lead her to my bedroom. For the next three hours Carol showed me some of the best sex I Had ever experienced. Granted I had only been sleeping with girls for the last 3 years, but still, she was fantastic. Girls before her were fun but when I asked for a blow job, they would simply unzip my pants and start sucking. I thought I was having great sex, but Carol was different. She started at my nipples and licked and teased them until they were rock hard. Then she would work her mouth and tongue down my body to my navel and give me sensations I had never felt. As she got to my dick she just kissed the tip and then ran her tongue between my balls and hips. As my cock grew harder she ran her tongue up and down my shaft as it grew. She was in no hurry. Taking her time to get me as hard as I could get. Finally she put her mouth over the head of my cock and ran her tongue in circles around the head. That drove me nuts with pleasure. Just as I thought she was going to suck me to completion she stopped and said she wanted me on top of her. She laid down and as I got on top of her she told me to put my cock inside her. Her pussy was soaking wet. My dick had no problem slipping into her. She moaned when she felt me all the way inside her. Then she said I want you to cum inside me. I want to feel you cum inside me. No girl had ever said something like that to me. It made me even harder. I was ready and so was she. She grabbed me by the ass and pulled me inside her as far as I could go. Carol moved her hips in such a way that there was no way I could keep from cumming. I exploded like a loose fire hose. I just kept cumming and cumming. I thought my balls would collapse. We finally pulled apart and lay next to each other catching our breath.

We finally got out of bed and put our clothes back on. We decided to take a walk to the beach. On the way I told her there was no way I was going to let that be a one time thing. She smiled and said I hope not. That was the first day of an 8 month relationship.

A couple of weeks after that Carol moved out of her parents house into her first apartment. It was only a block away from her folk’s house, but it was all hers. She was excited about being on her own. It was wonderful having her apartment to have sex as often as we liked without worrying about anyone bothering us.

Then one night we had just finished fucking when there was a knock on the front door. Carol got all shook up and told me to hurry and get dressed and leave by the back door. When I asked her why, she said it might be her dad and she didn’t want him to catch me there. At that point we had only been dating about two or three months, so I thought it made sense. Besides I was only 18. What did I know about things. I took her word for it.

I put my clothes on and left quickly through the back kitchen door. As I walked past the window I noticed the entire kitchen was visible. That’s when I decided to hang outside the window to see if I could get a peek of her dad as I had never met him. I sat on the short retaining wall and waited. Carol walked into the kitchen and following her was some guy that obviously was not her dad. He was maybe 25 or 26 years old. Far to young to be her dad. I thought maybe he’s a cousin or a younger uncle.

Carol was wearing her short bath robe and I knew she was naked underneath as we had just finished having sex. Carol reached up to get a couple of glasses out of the cupboard. As she did her robe rode up far enough that just the bottom of her pretty little round ass was showing. She stayed in the position just a bit longer than needed. I thought is she doing that on purpose. It sure seemed that way.

Just as she set her feet back on the floor, he grabbed her by the waist, turned her around and started kissing her. As he kissed her, he untied her robe to let it fall open. She did nothing to stop him, as a matter of fact she was responding to him like she had been with him many times before. It was so natural and easy for her. He ran his hands all over the front of her gorgeous little body. He seemed to know just what she liked. she responded to his every touch. Then she stepped back from him and let her robe drop to the floor and presented herself to him. He grabbed her waist and lifted her up onto the counter. He was so much bigger than her, it was effortless for him.

I wasn’t sure how I felt. Should I bust in and stop it or just leave and never come back. Like any 18 year old my erection made the decision. I stayed to watch. He continued kissing her as she reached down to undo his pants. She got them undone and he let them drop to the floor. As he turned to step out of them I could see just how big this guy was. He gad to be a good 8 or 9 inches and thick. He was rock hard. My little 5 inches never stood a chance.

Carol spread her legs to give him access to her sweet little pussy. The counter top was just high enough he had to lift her up and hold her as she slid down on his big cock. As she slid down on him her eyes closed and her head went back. She was savoring every inch of him. He held onto her as she rode him up and down for what seemed forever. She never opened her eyes once. I bet she came two maybe three times and he was still going.

She finally opened her eyes and whispered something in his ear. He pulled her up off his dick and she got on her knees. He held her head as he slid his cock into her mouth. There was no way she was going to take the whole thing, until she did. I had no choice at this point. I pulled my stiff dick out and started jerking like crazy. I knew he was going to cum in her mouth or on her face. I was trying to time it so I came at the same time, but not a chance. I came all over her back patio and she was still sucking. Finally he pulled back from her and shot one huge load all over her face. He moaned and grunted while Carol made sure she got every drop on her face. She was in seventh heaven. She was using her fingers to slide every bit of it into her mouth.

When Carol was finished sopping up all his cum, he picked her up from her knees and took her into the other room out of sight. Carol didn’t bother with her robe. There was no reason. They obviously were not finished for the night.

I wasn’t sure why, but seeing Carol behave the way she did with another older guy did not get me jealous at all. It just got me hard every time I let that vision in my head. I kept dating Carol until months later she decided to return to England with her parents and sister. She never knew I saw her that night until about two weeks before she left. Again we had just finished fucking one night and there was a knock on the door. Again Carol asked me to leave through the back door. I didn’t say a word. I just got dressed and opened the front door to leave. Sure enough there he was. Turns out his name was John. I know that because as I walked past him I introduced myself. I could tell he was confused but he introduced himself back. Then he asked me what I was doing there. I told him I had just finished doing what he came there to do.

I never saw Carol again after that night, but about two years after, I got a letter from her. In it she said she was sorry for what she had done, and of all the guys she had known, I was the one she should have never treated that way. I never told her I was not the least bit hurt by it. Don’t get me wrong I had very strong feelings for her. It’s just that as a cuckold it’s her heart I wanted. Her body was her’s to share with others.

Attachments

• YojUGBm.jpg
    YojUGBm.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 69
Back