CUCKOLD CONFESSIONS

When I eat my wife's pussy, I always pretend I am cleaning her up after she's been fucked by a big, black cock. She doesn't know what I'm thinking.

View attachment 4938251
Your comment and the beautiful pink and blue painting are both fucking fucking HOT!!

And wankworthy.

Gotta love the rendering of that spunky husband's sexy abs and super-masculine dark stubble on his jaw.

Who's the artist?

Love ❤️ to see my wife get fucked by superior alfa male studs
That young black fucking your
I've been dating my girlfriend for 6 months now and everything seemed well, we live in the same apartment and I had been thinking she was the one. Until recently. She had been leaving the house more often than usual "going out with people" and coming back four or five hours later.

She's 23 and I'm 27 and we both met through mutual friends. We never had any big fights or times when we "took a break" but I could tell something was up. It all started about a month or so ago when we both attended a large party. We were both talking with different people and moving in and out of the house, by the pool and so on and eventually we got separated. After about an hour I tried to find her and started looking around the house. I walked down the hallway and thought I heard her voice in one of the bedrooms. I found her on all fours on the bed getting fucked from behind by a black dude. I never met him before but it seemed like she knew him and they were having a good time. They both just kind of looked at me but said nothing. I left, slamming the door. They probably continued fucking. I left her things on the sidewalk of our apartment.

I'm over it now but somehow I find it strangely erotic remember the sight of her getting pounded by this black stud.

View attachment 4764520
If that's your grabshot of the "black dude" stranger fucking your girlfriend, I can totally understand why you kicked her out of your apartment, and why you find your no doubt extremely vivid memory of the event "strangely erotic".
I've been dating my girlfriend for 6 months now and everything seemed well, we live in the same apartment and I had been thinking she was the one. Until recently. She had been leaving the house more often than usual "going out with people" and coming back four or five hours later.

She's 23 and I'm 27 and we both met through mutual friends. We never had any big fights or times when we "took a break" but I could tell something was up. It all started about a month or so ago when we both attended a large party. We were both talking with different people and moving in and out of the house, by the pool and so on and eventually we got separated. After about an hour I tried to find her and started looking around the house. I walked down the hallway and thought I heard her voice in one of the bedrooms. I found her on all fours on the bed getting fucked from behind by a black dude. I never met him before but it seemed like she knew him and they were having a good time. They both just kind of looked at me but said nothing. I left, slamming the door. They probably continued fucking. I left her things on the sidewalk of our apartment.

I'm over it now but somehow I find it strangely erotic remember the sight of her getting pounded by this black stud.

View attachment 4764520
If that's your grabshot of the "black dude" stranger fucking your girlfriend, I can totally understand why you kicked her out of your apartment, and why you find your no doubt extremely vivid memory of the event "strangely erotic"

I know our sex life wasn't what she wanted and she was always making comments about needing a "real man" who could give her a good working over. One evening she invited a black guy over. She had met him at the gym and told me I could either agree to her having sex with him or she was leaving. I asked her what she expected me to do and she replied, "watch and learn."

View attachment 4794235
They go wild on huge dicks

About 6 months into our engagement I kind of freaked out, thinking about the seriousness of being married, so I decided to step away from it. We stayed in touch and ended up together about 18 months later.

During my sabbatical, I was seeing a few guys (one of them was white) and occasionally had someone stay the weekend. My husband (now) would call, ******* on his ass, at bar closing time. I told him that I couldn't talk long because I had a visitor. As you can imagine his questions about who i was with and what we were doing came up. In an attempt to get him off the phone I was pretty blunt. I told him that I was dating and having sex without a condom. That I had another man's fresh nut inside of me right now.

You know where this is going.... he was pounding his pud thinking about it... says that he still does it today.

When I eat my wife's pussy, I always pretend I am cleaning her up after she's been fucked by a big, black cock. She doesn't know what I'm thinking.

View attachment 4938251
You need to tell her ... may be it goes no further.. or just results in role playing .. may be more, in time, further .. such a waste , not to tell your loved one your darkest and sexiest thoughts! In the early days of our marriage, when I first started to get interested in seeing my wife with other men, I would gently kiss her lower belly just above her pussy, and wisper how much I wanted to kiss her there with a mans cock in her on the other side just inches from my kiss ... it finally tipped her over, and ow I love doing this when she is with her lover.

I want to watch my wife fuck a big black bull while I watch and jack off, but I can't tell her this. She'd probably leave me.

View attachment 4312314
How do you know if you don’t ask her. Communication is key. She most likely will be taken back at first. You will need to constantly reassure her that you love her and aren’t looking to seek sex for yourself outside the marriage.
There are many subtle ways to bring the subject up.

Last edited:
That young black fucking your

If that's your grabshot of the "black dude" stranger fucking your girlfriend, I can totally understand why you kicked her out of your apartment, and why you find your no doubt extremely vivid memory of the event "strangely erotic".

If that's your grabshot of the "black dude" stranger fucking your girlfriend, I can totally understand why you kicked her out of your apartment, and why you find your no doubt extremely vivid memory of the event "strangely erotic"
Your wife's black lover looks pretty young and possesses perfectly sculpted strikingly muscular and superbly-toned glutes so typical of fine male specimens of his race. That man sure know what he a-doin'---obviously much to the delight of the super-receptive woman he's doggying.

His potently driving butt has plainly been very well sexercised not only with your wife but also with more than a few other women he has impressed with his glorious physique, as you undoubtedly worked out in an instant when you happened upon him fucking your wayward BBC-loving spouse.

I don't blame you for throwing her out, not least because at your first glance you correctly discerned that her adulterous heart was wholly given over to her lover.

It was undoubtedly a case of "one strike and she's out", notwithstanding that she was capable of faking orgasms when you were fucking her, or perhaps having real ones in the very act with you by recalling her lover's likely way more desirable cock and body. Not to mention his charm, physical grace, superior sexual stamina and more copious ejaculations.

Last edited:
Your wife's black lover looks pretty young and possesses perfectly sculpted strikingly muscular and superbly-toned glutes so typical of fine male specimens of his race. That man sure know what he a-doin'---obviously much to the delight of the super-receptive woman he's doggying.

His potently driving butt has plainly been very well sexercised not only with your wife but also with more than a few other women he has impressed with his glorious physique, as you undoubtedly worked out in an instant when you happened upon him fucking your wayward BBC-loving spouse.

I don't blame you for throwing her out, not least because at your first glance you correctly discerned that her adulterous heart was wholly given over to her lover.

It was undoubtedly a case of "one strike and she's out", notwithstanding that she was capable of faking orgasms when you were fucking her, or perhaps having real ones in the very act with you by recalling her lover's likely way more desirable cock and body. Not to mention his charm, physical grace, superior sexual stamina and more copious ejaculations.
Here's a link to a segment of a video I shot when I came home unexpectedly and found my bisexual black buddy (who since 17 has been my lover too) plowing my wife on our marriage bed.

My buddy is married to her now, after an amicable divorce so he could be. Since the divorce six years ago he has fathered four beautiful healthy children for her with me sometimes having been very close-up and sometimes hands-on during the babymaking on the marriage bed.

My buddy is still my sole homosexual lover and the three of us sleep together and continue to threesome as freely and often as we did during the early days of our living together full-time after I "came clean" and introduced my wife to my drop-dead handsome outstandingly athletic buddy when he was a 19-year-old college student and she fell hopelessly in love with him.

Given the above account, my coming upon my buddy fucking my wife, as shockingly recorded in the above video, on the face of it was mercifully not as shocking or traumatic as your first witnessing your girlfriend being fucked by her lover apparently was. That said, even these days whenever I chance upon my buddy and my ex privately making love, especially bareback on our bed, the erotic impact and visual spectacle of my buddy's powerfully thrusting body mounted over my ex---not to mention the frantically inter-thrusting genitals as portrayed in the video---can be as if not more shocking in its effect on me as it was on the first occasion I arrived home unexpectedly to find them fucking.

It's a strange thing jealousy, isn't it. It can rear its ugly head at the most unexpected (and expected) times no matter how "proofed" against it we deluded willfully deceived males pride ourselves as being.

Last edited:
Here's a link to a segment of a video I shot when I came home unexpectedly and found my bisexual black buddy (who since 17 has been my lover too) plowing my wife on our marriage bed.

My buddy is married to her now, after an amicable divorce so he could be. Since the divorce six years ago he has fathered four beautiful healthy children for her with me sometimes having been very close-up and sometimes hands-on during the babymaking on the marriage bed.

My buddy is still my sole homosexual lover and the three of us sleep together and continue to threesome as freely and often as we did during the early days of our living together full-time after I "came clean" and introduced my wife to my drop-dead handsome outstandingly athletic buddy when he was a 19-year-old college student and she fell hopelessly in love with him.

Given the above account, my coming upon my buddy fucking my wife, as shockingly recorded in the above video, on the face of it was mercifully not as shocking or traumatic as your first witnessing your girlfriend being fucked by her lover apparently was. That said, even these days whenever I chance upon my buddy and my ex privately making love, especially bareback on our bed, the erotic impact and visual spectacle of my buddy's powerfully thrusting body mounted over my ex---not to mention the frantically inter-thrusting genitals as portrayed in the video---can be as if not more shocking in its effect on me as it was on the first occasion I arrived home unexpectedly to find them fucking.

It's a strange thing jealousy, isn't it. It can rear its ugly head at the most unexpected (and expected) times no matter how "proofed" against it we deluded willfully deceived males pride ourselves as being.
Following on, here's a link to an earlier video I shot of my buddy fucking my extremely horny (mid-cycle) wife on our marital bed.

I had stood aside for my buddy after he'd donned a Trojan XL condom before kneeling on the bed and summarily penetrating my wife.

The video faithfully captures the magnificence of my buddy's body in action as well as the beautiful responses of my wife to the perfectly controlled fucking my buddy gave her.

Despite that I hadn't "chanced" upon the lovemaking but had in fact fostered it and thoroughly prepared my wife (by kissing and cunnilingus) to receive her strapping huge-cocked lover, my watching the lovers fucking was utterly spell-binding and had an unexpectedly and deep lonely-making effect on me, as if I had been secretly observing the glorious fuck from a hiding-place and frantically masturbating at the sublime beauty and breathtaking erotic energy of it.

Kim was trying on a new outfit for a wedding, during dressing the guy was bringing others to try on , he was an older black guy , she told me as she stood there in her underwear he handed a new dress but stood and watched , she noticed he was adjusting his crutch , he left to get one moor , returned and she noticed one huge bulge , not saying a word she felt it , he closed the door unzipped his pants , Kim said she couldn’t resist , dropped to her knees and sucked him off .

While on this subject I told Kim one holiday really Stan’s out fo me , we were on holiday in Jamaica, great resort close to the beach and had the greatest pool area complete with pool bar , on the beach Kim was pestered so much so we chose to use the resort pool to sunbathe, sitting in the pool bar Kim was in the skimpiest bikini looking fantastic , as I ordered drinks we were joined by and middle aged black man , he introduced himself , Jacob , asking were we came from and was totally interested in what we had to say , I found him gentle and not pushy , soon he moved on leaving us to enjoy our day , over the next few days we bumped into Jacob several times , smiles and pleasantries but I noticed his attraction for Kim, one night we went for a walk calling into a bar , as we sat in walked Jacob , he waved got a ******* and came over , I must say I was impressed with him , little overweight, bald with a small white beard , great night Kim and Jacob danced finally finishing up , he invited us on his boat the next day .

Met at the harbour and boarded his boat , sunny and a very hot day , as we traveled along Kim and I were on the lounge enjoying the sun , Jacob took us around the bay site seeing, he invited Kim to help him steer , there she was in a g string bikini with Jacob behind her , Kim nestled into him her ass was pressing on his cock , he kissed her neck undid her top then pulled on her pants string leaving her naked , as she held the wheel he removed his singlet and shorts ,both now naked he felt her nipples causing them to go rock hard , she arched her back letting his thick cock ride her ass crack , he slowed the boat up to stop , as we floated he took her to the lounge , that when I saw his thick and I mean thick cock , lying next to me she opened her legs wide and Jacob ate her out , watching was wonderful her body shuddered I knew she had cum , he raised up and fed his cock into her , Jacob fucked Kim for ages and I was enjoying every minute, Kim had Jacob fuck her on two other occasions, he was a great fuck .

Most men would dread the thought of their wives having sex with other men, but for me, it is a huge turn on. Whenever my wife leaves the house, I image her meeting a lover at a downtown hotel and getting fucked by him. When we are on vacation at a beach and I see hot looking men I immediately fantasize about him taking my wife and filling her pussy with his huge cock. Black men are my favorite fantasy. I would love to watch my wife take a huge black cock and cum over and over as he plows her. She has no idea of what I am thinking, but I wish she did.

A couple of years ago my husband and I were vacationing. Sitting poolside, we struck up a friendly conversation with a young black man easily half our age. The talk turned quite playful and I commented that he must have several girlfriends being so handsome and well built. He admitted that he did okay with the ladies and I had no doubt that was true. I then asked him if he had ever been with a woman who is more than 20 years older than him and he said that he had not. I asked him if he was interested and he said that he was. I then asked him if he had ever had sex with a married woman in front of her husband and he said that has not, but said he would like to give it a try. I looked at my husband and said, "this man is making my pussy wet, but he is so much younger." My husband said, “mmmmm.” He asked me if I wanted to take him to the room. I said that I did and our young stud seemed to be onside. My husband said, “you seem like you are ready to fuck him if he is making your pussy wet and nobody really cares about his age it's just a number.” I then asked the young man if he wanted to go to the room. He said that he did so the three of us got up and headed back to our room. This was the middle of the afternoon.

We walked upstairs to go to the room. The young man said he was nervous because he never fucked a woman in front of her husband. My husband told him that it was totally okay and that he only he would be watching. My husband always has a good way to make everyone feel comfortable. When we got to the room I started kissing him and feeling his hard body. He was very turned on. I reached down to his crotch and was very surprised to feel a nice and very hard cock. I unzipped his pants and pulled out his hard throbbing cock. I then unbuckled and pulled down his pants, pushed him down on the bed and started sucking his big, black cock. I was admiring his six pack and rubbed my hands across is muscular stomach while sucking his cock and he started moaning. My husband sat back and watched as I devoured his big dick.

After sucking his cock for a few minutes I was becoming very hot and wanting to feel him inside me. My husband was anxious as well as he stroked his own hard cock. "Throw her on the bed and fuck her," he told him. "That's what she wants." He didn't have to be told twice. He pushed me sideways on the bed and moved between my legs, his hard cock finding its mark quickly. He fucked me with hard deep thrusts. Being only in his twenties he had power and stamina I hadn't experienced for a while. I loved being dominated by this young stud and feeling his muscular body as he fucked me like a wild stallion. I knew he wouldn't last long with the pace he was setting but I didn't care. I was loving the deep powerful thrusting I was receiving. My husband moved closer so he could see the young man's cock pound my pussy. "Give it to her good," he told the him. "Fuck her good and hard!" The young man's pace quickened even further and soon he thrust deep inside me and released his load. I had cum already fortunately although I could have gone on a lot more. The young man knelt back and pulled his cock out of my slick hole.I quickly slid down the bed and took it in my mouth sucking my own juices from it. He moaned with pleasure. My husband was now jacking off and I knew he was also about to cum. His load sprayed all over my breasts. "Finish me with your tongue," I pleaded. In true cuck fashion, he buried his head between my legs and licked my swollen pussy until I came several more times. He then cleaned the cum from my slit. Our young stud said he had never seen anything like that before but he liked it.

After it was over, he dressed to leave. He kissed me and said he really enjoyed the afternoon. We told him that we would be here all week if he was interested.

View attachment 4271661
We've learned that black men are very approachable, whether in public or one on one.So many negative stereotypes from the past has ruined their reputations. So much BS in the news,and from our grandparents and great,great family members. We personally attend all of the HBCU in our area,never ever have we experienced a bad encounter. If anything black men will go out of their way to be polite to a white female and her husband as long as he doesnt present negative vibes first. We've actually met complete strangers,male and females out at dinner,,movies,shopping, football,basketball games etc. My favorite BBC was 19,we met when he was a busser at P.F. Chángs, he now plays in the NBA,and we meet for adult fun.

Last edited:
We were at a friend’s party last week and a guy from our office, who is 31, was there.

He was flirting with my wife and they spent a lot of time together.

As we were leaving, he grabbed her breast and she did not seem to mind.

My wife and I talked about him as we walked home. She said she sometimes thought about being with a black man and I was feeling quite aroused hearing her say that.

I jokingly said to my wife: “How about I ask him to come over to our place for a little three-way fun?”

My wife didn’t seem to mind either way and, as we got in the door, she said she was going to bed. I texted my colleague and asked if he wanted to come over.

He doesn’t live far away. My wife soon came downstairs when she heard him knock at the door. We had another ******* — we had all already had quite a lot — and I suggested we go upstairs.

I was amazed when they both agreed. I didn’t really think it would happen.

They seemed really laid back about the whole thing.

It was all so sexy and I was turned on and soon I saw that she was willing to go all the way with him.

I then got up to get a *******, so left them alone for a few minutes. When I returned they were fucking quite passionately. I sat back and

watched as my wife of ten years gave herself fully to her black lover.

I am now questioning her trust because she agreed to the threesome so easily. I just think she has a slutty side to her.

View attachment 4338739
I think most wives have a slutty side. My wife went out on a date with a black guy but told me before she would not do anything with him. Two hours later I was watching her suck his cock while she made herself cum with her vib. Unfortunately she won’t do it again as she feels guilty but it was amazing for a while there.

A few years ago I was working as bartender in a hotel resort in Florida. This family were on holiday, the mom was kinda hot blonde, mid-forties. I noticed her looking at me for days but she was always with her husband and ******* so I didn't think much of it.

Last night before they left she stayed late at the bar, no ******* and husband went to sleep, we talked, got a little *******. Nobody around so we started to get closer and closer and started making out behind the bar.

I asked her if she wanted to go up to my room as I also lived at the resort. She did and as soon as we were there, she unzipped my pants and and started sucking my cock. She had talent and I knew she wanted it badly. Soon the clothes were off and I was fucking her good and hard. She told me she had never been with a black guy before and loved it. When we were done, she cleaned up, kissed me then said goodbye and went to her room.

Next day I saw them in the hotel's lobby, ready to come back home, she gave me a quick glance, but otherwise it was like she never saw me before. I looked at her husband and wondered if the poor bastard would think if he knew what she had done the night before.

View attachment 4288856
🔥🔥🔥

I think most wives have a slutty side. My wife went out on a date with a black guy but told me before she would not do anything with him. Two hours later I was watching her suck his cock while she made herself cum with her vib. Unfortunately she won’t do it again as she feels guilty but it was amazing for a while there.
you have to assure her that you love her and want her more and more and you still want her to enjoy other cocks.

Back