CUCKOLD CONFESSIONS

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
A couple of years ago my husband and I were vacationing. Sitting poolside, we struck up a friendly conversation with a young black man easily half our age. The talk turned quite playful and I commented that he must have several girlfriends being so handsome and well built. He admitted that he did okay with the ladies and I had no doubt that was true. I then asked him if he had ever been with a woman who is more than 20 years older than him and he said that he had not. I asked him if he was interested and he said that he was. I then asked him if he had ever had sex with a married woman in front of her husband and he said that has not, but said he would like to give it a try. I looked at my husband and said, "this man is making my pussy wet, but he is so much younger." My husband said, “mmmmm.” He asked me if I wanted to take him to the room. I said that I did and our young stud seemed to be onside. My husband said, “you seem like you are ready to fuck him if he is making your pussy wet and nobody really cares about his age it's just a number.” I then asked the young man if he wanted to go to the room. He said that he did so the three of us got up and headed back to our room. This was the middle of the afternoon.

We walked upstairs to go to the room. The young man said he was nervous because he never fucked a woman in front of her husband. My husband told him that it was totally okay and that he only he would be watching. My husband always has a good way to make everyone feel comfortable. When we got to the room I started kissing him and feeling his hard body. He was very turned on. I reached down to his crotch and was very surprised to feel a nice and very hard cock. I unzipped his pants and pulled out his hard throbbing cock. I then unbuckled and pulled down his pants, pushed him down on the bed and started sucking his big, black cock. I was admiring his six pack and rubbed my hands across is muscular stomach while sucking his cock and he started moaning. My husband sat back and watched as I devoured his big dick.

After sucking his cock for a few minutes I was becoming very hot and wanting to feel him inside me. My husband was anxious as well as he stroked his own hard cock. "Throw her on the bed and fuck her," he told him. "That's what she wants." He didn't have to be told twice. He pushed me sideways on the bed and moved between my legs, his hard cock finding its mark quickly. He fucked me with hard deep thrusts. Being only in his twenties he had power and stamina I hadn't experienced for a while. I loved being dominated by this young stud and feeling his muscular body as he fucked me like a wild stallion. I knew he wouldn't last long with the pace he was setting but I didn't care. I was loving the deep powerful thrusting I was receiving. My husband moved closer so he could see the young man's cock pound my pussy. "Give it to her good," he told the him. "Fuck her good and hard!" The young man's pace quickened even further and soon he thrust deep inside me and released his load. I had cum already fortunately although I could have gone on a lot more. The young man knelt back and pulled his cock out of my slick hole.I quickly slid down the bed and took it in my mouth sucking my own juices from it. He moaned with pleasure. My husband was now jacking off and I knew he was also about to cum. His load sprayed all over my breasts. "Finish me with your tongue," I pleaded. In true cuck fashion, he buried his head between my legs and licked my swollen pussy until I came several more times. He then cleaned the cum from my slit. Our young stud said he had never seen anything like that before but he liked it.

After it was over, he dressed to leave. He kissed me and said he really enjoyed the afternoon. We told him that we would be here all week if he was interested.

images.jpg

My wife sometimes makes playful comments about black men and how big they are. I've heard her and her friends laugh and say things like "once you've had black ..." I'm sure she is never serious about it, but it got me thinking about watching her with a well-hung black guy. Maybe we'd both enjoy it!

1.jpg

A couple of years ago my husband and I were vacationing. Sitting poolside, we struck up a friendly conversation with a young black man easily half our age. The talk turned quite playful and I commented that he must have several girlfriends being so handsome and well built. He admitted that he did okay with the ladies and I had no doubt that was true. I then asked him if he had ever been with a woman who is more than 20 years older than him and he said that he had not. I asked him if he was interested and he said that he was. I then asked him if he had ever had sex with a married woman in front of her husband and he said that has not, but said he would like to give it a try. I looked at my husband and said, "this man is making my pussy wet, but he is so much younger." My husband said, “mmmmm.” He asked me if I wanted to take him to the room. I said that I did and our young stud seemed to be onside. My husband said, “you seem like you are ready to fuck him if he is making your pussy wet and nobody really cares about his age it's just a number.” I then asked the young man if he wanted to go to the room. He said that he did so the three of us got up and headed back to our room. This was the middle of the afternoon.

We walked upstairs to go to the room. The young man said he was nervous because he never fucked a woman in front of her husband. My husband told him that it was totally okay and that he only he would be watching. My husband always has a good way to make everyone feel comfortable. When we got to the room I started kissing him and feeling his hard body. He was very turned on. I reached down to his crotch and was very surprised to feel a nice and very hard cock. I unzipped his pants and pulled out his hard throbbing cock. I then unbuckled and pulled down his pants, pushed him down on the bed and started sucking his big, black cock. I was admiring his six pack and rubbed my hands across is muscular stomach while sucking his cock and he started moaning. My husband sat back and watched as I devoured his big dick.

After sucking his cock for a few minutes I was becoming very hot and wanting to feel him inside me. My husband was anxious as well as he stroked his own hard cock. "Throw her on the bed and fuck her," he told him. "That's what she wants." He didn't have to be told twice. He pushed me sideways on the bed and moved between my legs, his hard cock finding its mark quickly. He fucked me with hard deep thrusts. Being only in his twenties he had power and stamina I hadn't experienced for a while. I loved being dominated by this young stud and feeling his muscular body as he fucked me like a wild stallion. I knew he wouldn't last long with the pace he was setting but I didn't care. I was loving the deep powerful thrusting I was receiving. My husband moved closer so he could see the young man's cock pound my pussy. "Give it to her good," he told the him. "Fuck her good and hard!" The young man's pace quickened even further and soon he thrust deep inside me and released his load. I had cum already fortunately although I could have gone on a lot more. The young man knelt back and pulled his cock out of my slick hole.I quickly slid down the bed and took it in my mouth sucking my own juices from it. He moaned with pleasure. My husband was now jacking off and I knew he was also about to cum. His load sprayed all over my breasts. "Finish me with your tongue," I pleaded. In true cuck fashion, he buried his head between my legs and licked my swollen pussy until I came several more times. He then cleaned the cum from my slit. Our young stud said he had never seen anything like that before but he liked it.

After it was over, he dressed to leave. He kissed me and said he really enjoyed the afternoon. We told him that we would be here all week if he was interested.

View attachment 4271661
Damn ! ❤

My wife sometimes makes playful comments about black men and how big they are. I've heard her and her friends laugh and say things like "once you've had black ..." I'm sure she is never serious about it, but it got me thinking about watching her with a well-hung black guy. Maybe we'd both enjoy it!

View attachment 4275449
So the next time she/they say that you need to tell her/them they will never know if they never try it.

View attachment 4271661
Very hot.

A few years ago I was working as bartender in a hotel resort in Florida. This family were on holiday, the mom was kinda hot blonde, mid-forties. I noticed her looking at me for days but she was always with her husband and ******* so I didn't think much of it.

Last night before they left she stayed late at the bar, no ******* and husband went to sleep, we talked, got a little *******. Nobody around so we started to get closer and closer and started making out behind the bar.

I asked her if she wanted to go up to my room as I also lived at the resort. She did and as soon as we were there, she unzipped my pants and and started sucking my cock. She had talent and I knew she wanted it badly. Soon the clothes were off and I was fucking her good and hard. She told me she had never been with a black guy before and loved it. When we were done, she cleaned up, kissed me then said goodbye and went to her room.

Next day I saw them in the hotel's lobby, ready to come back home, she gave me a quick glance, but otherwise it was like she never saw me before. I looked at her husband and wondered if the poor bastard would think if he knew what she had done the night before.

100.jpg

A few years ago I was working as bartender in a hotel resort in Florida. This family were on holiday, the mom was kinda hot blonde, mid-forties. I noticed her looking at me for days but she was always with her husband and ******* so I didn't think much of it.

Last night before they left she stayed late at the bar, no ******* and husband went to sleep, we talked, got a little *******. Nobody around so we started to get closer and closer and started making out behind the bar.

I asked her if she wanted to go up to my room as I also lived at the resort. She did and as soon as we were there, she unzipped my pants and and started sucking my cock. She had talent and I knew she wanted it badly. Soon the clothes were off and I was fucking her good and hard. She told me she had never been with a black guy before and loved it. When we were done, she cleaned up, kissed me then said goodbye and went to her room.

Next day I saw them in the hotel's lobby, ready to come back home, she gave me a quick glance, but otherwise it was like she never saw me before. I looked at her husband and wondered if the poor bastard would think if he knew what she had done the night before.

View attachment 4288856
im sure he knew,thats why she was alone, i reckon he gave her a free pass and was aware what she was getting .
its something we do often,
couple years ago in Cyprus we did similar,,,,,,,w ego out as a couple and every night i went back to our apartment, after sitting back on the sidelines for a couple hours watching them flirt and petting before she and he would leave for his place, with her returning in the morning,,,,,,,,one night she was in bar and was pulled by the barman,,,,,,we went back in the day for lunch and he served us with me pretending to know nothing
on another vacation in spain she ended up in similar set up three nights running with her staying all night with a guy who fucked her all night, the last night he actually shared her with his mate
at the airport in alicante we were in the checking in row, and i heard a voice shouting "Sammy" and looked around at two guys looking over and waving at her

A couple years ago, about ten years into our marriage and amid our trying to fix some desire discrepancy issues—my wife confessed that she cheated on me with an acquaintance of ours, someone who was in our wedding and has since made moves on her. He is a handsome, well-built black guy. While we have come a long way, it’s taken me a long time to get over this because of certain details. The biggest of these details is that she told me he performed a particular sex act for her, one that she enjoyed but that we have never done together. I’m very attracted to my wife; I couldn’t feel like a luckier guy. She is not the most (or least) sexually adventurous person; nor am I. I’m quite happy with our sex life, except that one thing. I’m slightly obsessed with it. Thinking of all the things we have done together, the only thing I can think of is that she let him fuck her in the ass. We have never done that and she won't confirm or deny that's what they did. Guess I'll have to keep wondering what it was like!

A couple years ago, about ten years into our marriage and amid our trying to fix some desire discrepancy issues—my wife confessed that she cheated on me with an acquaintance of ours, someone who was in our wedding and has since made moves on her. He is a handsome, well-built black guy. While we have come a long way, it’s taken me a long time to get over this because of certain details. The biggest of these details is that she told me he performed a particular sex act for her, one that she enjoyed but that we have never done together. I’m very attracted to my wife; I couldn’t feel like a luckier guy. She is not the most (or least) sexually adventurous person; nor am I. I’m quite happy with our sex life, except that one thing. I’m slightly obsessed with it. Thinking of all the things we have done together, the only thing I can think of is that she let him fuck her in the ass. We have never done that and she won't confirm or deny that's what they did. Guess I'll have to keep wondering what it was like!
I cheated on my husband with a black co-worker of his. I had never had anal with my husband ... I did with the black guy but it was not by choice ... not at first ... he just took me anal he knew I couldnt do anything about it ... after a few minutes I started to really like it ... So maybe your wife had the same thing happen to her ... black men know a cheating wife is easy to exploit ...

A few years ago my wife had an affair with another man which she confessed to me. Not only that, it was a somewhat younger black man she had met while on vacation without me. Naturally it caused a lot of trouble, but we eventually worked our way through it. Now, years later, I still find myself thinking about it and what it must have been like. It always gets me hot and I end up jacking off just thinking about it. I would like her to give me a detailed description of them fucking, but I don't think she ever would so I let my imagination do the talking.

42de878571ef2f6dac51bcfda1f034eb.26.jpg

A few years ago my wife had an affair with another man which she confessed to me. Not only that, it was a somewhat younger black man she had met while on vacation without me. Naturally it caused a lot of trouble, but we eventually worked our way through it. Now, years later, I still find myself thinking about it and what it must have been like. It always gets me hot and I end up jacking off just thinking about it. I would like her to give me a detailed description of them fucking, but I don't think she ever would so I let my imagination do the talking.

View attachment 4299027
you have to encourage her to dress sexy and it is ok with you if she fucks other cocks - and that you would like to hear the details as she rides your face.

About a year after we were married my wife (for some reason) told me that she got fucked on a cruise ship by one of the boat staff who was a young, black guy. She said that she was talking with him one evening and she really liked him and since he was off duty they went back to her cabin where he ended up screwing her. Since we weren't married when this happened, there wasn't much I could say about it, but I still think about often. She also offered that she had heard that black guys were big, but that she had to idea they were "that" big. I can only speculate what that means. I assume she got filled pretty good.

My wife and I were at a beach party where everyone was drinking a bit and having a good time. A young black guy took his shirt off. Kid was ripped and my wife was clearly impressed. She went over to him and started flirting, showing off her cleavage. I too was surprised that I was very turned on by this. I took pictures of them hugging and she put her hands on his abs. I was wishing she would kiss him but she didn't. Since then I can't get the idea of them fucking out of my mind. So erotic.

One night at a party, my wife who can be a tease and a who is a very attractive woman for her 52 years of age, as a bit of a joke sat on this young guy's lap and kissed him. It was a real passionate kiss and he groped her ass. I found myself turned on by this and couldn't wait to get her home and fuck her. Maybe next time we will bring the young guy with us.

View attachment 4271661
Hot story

View attachment 4299027
You should ask her to tell the story

Back