Cuckold Cocktails and other Black Cum Eating Rituals

load1_11152020.jpg
Got this one straight from the Bull's tap. Derick pounded my wife hard for 20 minutes bringing her to three orgasms before he was ready to empty his load. Then another 5 minutes of me jerking him off. In all, it was a well-deserved cum for Derick. I am going to ******* this neat in tribute to Derick's performance.

Wow, that was a naughty story :love:
Would love to make my hubby swallow bbc cum
50% of men dream of having a Hotwife, Cuckold that encourages, supports, and obeys the Wife is They are braver than the rest too afraid to let Hies woman ride larger cocks.
I had a 1st wife that loved GBs and tricked me into becoming a cleaner. She fed me sperm and her sex goo to get me hooked. Secretly this happened without my Knowledge until one day she placed her used pussy o my face from a 12 man GB.
I learned about the feedings from one of her GFs.
Sperm mixed into food that hides salty and goo works bets but not to cook it. must be fresh as possible.

The more babes get hubby's "diet" the more Men get their nuts drained regularly and the husband loves to clean more nut from the wife. Every one wins.

If I could change my conditioning.... I'd decline. This is way more rewarding. Pussy should be treated to the best SEX.

You whom live in the Lifestyle are getting serious benefits and more Marriages are better off with BBC nutting in all Pussies.

I LOVE THE THOUGHT THAT MY BLACK LOVERS SPERM BECOMES PART OF MY PERMANENT DNA....IT MAKES ME FEEL MUCH MORE EMOTIONALLY CLOSE TO HIM

Where did the cells come from? The most likely explanation is pregnancy. During implantation, embryonic cells are programmed to divide extremely fast and invade the mom’s bloodstream. Sometimes, they can establish populations in other parts of her body that survive for the rest of her life.

But wait! Another study showed that a few women had male cells, even though (so far as they knew) they had never been pregnant. Based on this, the authors of the YourNewsWire article make a gigantic leap to claiming that these cells must be sperm collected from sex partners

HAven't explored this much but as we've become more experienced with the lifestyle, my GF and her lovers have increasingly found more and more ways to have me consume cum. The common way is to clean her up after a lover has filled her, clean him up after that, make myself the fluffer for a party (which inevitably turns into me as an oral cum dump), or be spit-roasted as they wait their turn to play with my GF as her bull orchestrates the festivities.

Back