Cuckold Cocktails and other Black Cum Eating Rituals

rustyshackleford

Male
Gold Member
From
IL, US
I was curious if members had any rituals they integrated into the lifestyle either as routine or to mark special occasions. What I'm looking for is anything that might mark a milestone in the cuckold relationship with another fetish or kink. I'll never forget the day I was put into extended chastity back in 2007. I had been dating this cute girl named Mia a busty petite blonde for several months and we were well into cuckolding by then. Like with every girl I ever dated my plan was to have her get fucked by a Black Bull and to eventually go Black Only. All of my relationships started out the same with regular vanilla monogamy and once the relationship was stable enough BBC cuckolding was introduced. What follows is always a war of attrition for my girlfriend's pussy between my dick and the Bull's BBC with me always on the losing end and the Black Bull victorious. At this point we were at that final phase with me agreeing that my girlfriend's body was only for the pleasure of Black Men. For well over two months Mia had been receiving a BBC fucking at least twice a week and the time had come for her to permanently replace me as a sexual partner. We decided Valentine's Day would be our last coupling after which I would go into chastity. She mentioned how romantic it was that I picked that day to make my sacrifice as we kissed and made plans. We had both called off work that day and woke up early in the morning I was surprised to learn that her Bull would be joining us in the evening around six. After we showered together I dried and brushed her hair and since she still couldn't decide what outfit to wear for tonight I went ahead and painted her toe nails with my favorite cherry red polish. She finally decided on a revealing tight black dress and a pair of shiny black stiletto heels just the kind she knew I loved.
5a93a6302c3d08f6339f5e85eaf54c93.jpg
She left the outfit on the bed and we head out to get breakfast and I took her shopping for lingerie and three pairs of shoes. In the mid afternoon we headed over to a cafe near our place where we talk about how things would be like after the "transition". We discussed our fears and took turns reassuring each other that no matter what we would be okay and we shared a deep kiss that drew a lot of attention from the other people around us. We headed home as night fell and waited for her Black Bull Galen to arrive. He showed up in a big silver Mercedes Benz sedan to pick us up and take us to his place. He was different than the Bulls I had meet before most were just as inexperienced as I was in the lifestyle. Galen how ever was well experienced and where as me and Mia were in our early twenties Galen was in his late thirties. He was a former Marine and ex cop and at over 200 pounds and 6'5" build like linebacker he was well mannered but assertive and took no ******* from anyone. When we first meet he was surprised I was Mexican and not the typical White cuckold he seemed to relished that cause it confirmed his BBC takeover theory. Galen was thrilled that tonight was all about BBC takeover when we arrive at his place he wasted no time in getting right into it. He ordered us to strip naked and I was told to sit in the corner and remain quiet. Mia took off all her clothes except for her shiny black stiletto heels she and Galen stared making out. I was told not touch myself and that's when I noticed that Galen wasn't wearing a condom he explained that tonight was gonna be different. Their fucking became more and more intense and Mia was moaning loud with her legs spread wide and her heels pointing in the air. Both of them laughed when they saw the cuckold tears dripping on the floor from my little but rock hard dick.
tumblr_lqxy1q8bQg1qltoc6o1_1280-200x200.jpg
Just when I thought he was about to cum he pulled out they called me over to the bed and ordered me to lay down between them. They stared making out and I was sandwiched in between them Mia stared jerking off my dick as their kissing intensified. A few minutes later Mia switched places with me and now she was in the middle jerking off both me and Galen. He ordered me not to cum until he gave me permission and Mia was jerking me off more aggressively it was actually feeling a little painful. Once again Galen ordered me even warned me not to cum without his permission he whispered something in Mia's ear and she nodded in agreement. It was then that I begged Galen to please let me cum because I couldn't take it anymore he told me to wait just a little longer and he told Mia to ease up on my dick. Galen went over to a couple of ice buckets he had on hand and brought back a cocktail shaker with two cocktail glasses and two bottles.
alize-gold-passion-liqueur-1.jpgAce_of_Spades_Champagne_467x700.jpg
He started mixing the Alize Gold Passion and Armand de Brignac Brut Gold in the shaker making his version of Thug Passion but replacing the Cristal with Armand de Brignac he was boycotting Cristal because the their racist comments and because he liked the Ace of Spades logo. When he was finished he asked Mia to take her heels off and give them to him. Galen began to pour the mix into the stiletto heels and handed them back to Mia that's when he finally let me cum but only in the heels after which he too ejaculated into the stilettos. I was told to ******* the cocktail what he called cuck passion or to be exact Cuck Gold Passion he thought the play on words was hilarious. Both me and Mia were shocked I had been into cuckolding for a few years but I had never eaten a creampie or swallowed any man's cum. This was something Galen had never asked of me before any of the other times he had been with Mia. I knew that cucks eating the Black Bull's cum was part of the lifestyle but I didn't think I was ready for it but I also didn't want to ruin the night so I went ahead and drank it slowly. I tasted the cognac and champagne along with the salty taste of both of our semen and Mia's pussy juices mix together and swallowed it. They celebrated by ******* the cum free cocktail together and I was told not to ******* from the other shoe just yet Galen went to get a bag. From there he pulled out a collar and leash with a pair of handcuffs which he promptly put on me. He told Mia to fit the collar on me and hook the leash to it. The last thing he pulled out was long black whip after which he ordered me to my knees.
collar-leash-set-black-chain-kinky-cloth-7302585909336_530x@2x.jpg611qUr6copL._AC_SX425_.jpgsingle-tail-bdsm-whip.jpg
Once I was on my knees he handed over the leash to Mia and demanded that I beg him on all fours to permanently replace me as Mia's only sex partner before I could talk I received the first lash and promptly did as I was told. What followed was series of affirmations to BBC, Black Supremacy and Black ownership of all pussy worldwide each of which was followed by lashing. He made me repeat after him that "I as Mexican cuck was just as unworthy as Whiteboys of White pussy or any pussy". He explained that from now on Mia was a concubine in his harem and I his eunuch and I was to respect and serve her. Galen explained that from now on I would be put in chastity and that if I attempted to defile Mia with my little Mexican dick he would chemically castrate me. As he continued to whip me I wondered just much of it was real and how much was just race play all the while the only view I had was that of the hardwood floor and Mia's pretty bare feet which I had painted cherry red this morning. I lost count of the lashes after twelve when it was over Mia had to help to my feet they laid me on the bed still handcuffed. It had finally come time put me in chastity but my erection thought small wouldn't go away Mia tried to help me by rubbing ice from the buckets on my dick and balls until I was ready to be put in my cage.
s-l1600.jpgs-l1600 2.jpgs-l1600 3.jpgs-l1600 4.jpg
Once I was in my cage I was made to ******* the other Cuck Gold Passion cocktail after which we all got dressed. Galen dropped us off at our place but I was still in so much pain I need Mia to help me to the door. I spent most of the night in pain but when I woke up the following morning I couldn't help but notice how different Mia was around me. It was non stop affection she couldn't keep her hands off me she kissed me every chance she had on the lips on the cheeks and was always cuddling up next to me hugging my arm or resting her head on my shoulder I loved it. We had permission for her to perform blowjobs on me but only to help me during the transition. She didn't much care for giving me blowjobs and as soon as she thought I had gotten use to chastity she stopped. She explained to me once blowjobs were a sign of submission and she didn't think I was man enough to deserve them. One thing we both loved were handjobs and she would never turn me down for one no matter what but she would only do it with a latex glove. She would jerk me off into a tissue and I would have to either flush it down the toilet or throw in the trash where it belonged.

Its only now that I'm in Covid lockdown that I which I had done more. Once things go back to normal I want to make the Cuck Gold Passion cocktail the official cuckold ******* for cucks that are barely getting into the lifestyle or for cucks that are just starting to eat creampies and for those cuckolds that are about to start chastity. I'm also interested in making the Armand de Brignac champagne the official brand of the lifestyle especially at parties and events involving cuckolding because of the logo and because it was recently bought by Jay-Z a Black Man that started the Cristal boycott after their comments.
ArmanddeBrignac.jpg 1588706363605.png

Last edited:
For me a ritual is to kiss the cock of my wifes new lover just before he inserts it into her body.. its my way of validating that I want her to be "unfaithful" .. even now after all these years she can get a little insecure about how I will react when I see her with another man. This is my way of showing her I approve. Another is for me to kiss his balls just before be unloads into her body.

I was curious if members had any rituals they integrated into the lifestyle either as routine or to mark special occasions. What I'm looking for is anything that might mark a milestone in the cuckold relationship with another fetish or kink. I'll never forget the day I was put into extended chastity back in 2007. I had been dating this cute girl named Mia a busty petite blonde for several months and we were well into cuckolding by then. Like with every girl I ever dated my plan was to have her get fucked by a Black Bull and to eventually go Black Only. All of my relationships started out the same with regular vanilla monogamy and once the relationship was stable enough BBC cuckolding was introduced. What follows is always a war of attrition for my girlfriend's pussy between my dick and the Bull's BBC with me always on the losing end and the Black Bull victorious. At this point we were at that final phase with me agreeing that my girlfriend's body was only for the pleasure of Black Men. For well over two months Mia had been receiving a BBC fucking at least twice a week and the time had come for her to permanently replace me as a sexual partner. We decided Valentine's Day would be our last coupling after which I would go into chastity. She mentioned how romantic it was that I picked that day to make my sacrifice as we kissed and made plans. We had both called off work that day and woke up early in the morning I was surprised to learn that her Bull would be joining us in the evening around six. After we showered together I dried and brushed her hair and since she still couldn't decide what outfit to wear for tonight I went ahead and painted her toe nails with my favorite cherry red polish. She finally decided on a revealing tight black dress and a pair of shiny black stiletto heels just the kind she knew I loved.
She left the outfit on the bed and we head out to get breakfast and I took her shopping for lingerie and three pairs of shoes. In the mid afternoon we headed over to a cafe near our place where we talk about how things would be like after the "transition". We discussed our fears and took turns reassuring each other that no matter what we would be okay and we shared a deep kiss that drew a lot of attention from the other people around us. We headed home as night fell and waited for her Black Bull Galen to arrive. He showed up in a big silver Mercedes Benz sedan to pick us up and take us to his place. He was different than the Bulls I had meet before most were just as inexperienced as I was in the lifestyle. Galen how ever was well experienced and where as me and Mia were in our early twenties Galen was in his late thirties. He was a former Marine and ex cop and at over 200 pounds and 6'5" build like linebacker he was well mannered but assertive and took no ******* from anyone. When we first meet he was surprised I was Mexican and not the typical White cuckold he seemed to relished that cause it confirmed his BBC takeover theory. Galen was thrilled that tonight was all about BBC takeover when we arrive at his place he wasted no time in getting right into it. He ordered us to strip naked and I was told to sit in the corner and remain quiet. Mia took off all her clothes except for her shiny black stiletto heels she and Galen stared making out. I was told not touch myself and that's when I noticed that Galen wasn't wearing a condom he explained that tonight was gonna be different. Their fucking became more and more intense and Mia was moaning loud with her legs spread wide and her heels pointing in the air. Both of them laughed when they saw the cuckold tears dripping on the floor from my little but rock hard dick.
Just when I thought he was about to cum he pulled out they called me over to the bed and ordered me to lay down between them. They stared making out and I was sandwiched in between them Mia stared jerking off my dick as their kissing intensified. A few minutes later Mia switched places with me and now she was in the middle jerking off both me and Galen. He ordered me not to cum until he gave me permission and Mia was jerking me off more aggressively it was actually feeling a little painful. Once again Galen ordered me even warned me not to cum without his permission he whispered something in Mia's ear and she nodded in agreement. It was then that I begged Galen to please let me cum because I couldn't take it anymore he told me to wait just a little longer and he told Mia to ease up on my dick. Galen went over to a couple of ice buckets he had on hand and brought back a cocktail shaker with two cocktail glasses and two bottles.
He started mixing the Alize Gold Passion and Armand de Brignac Brut Gold in the shaker making his version of Thug Passion but replacing the Cristal with Armand de Brignac he was boycotting Cristal because the their racist comments and because he liked the Ace of Spades logo. When he was finished he asked Mia to take her heels off and give them to him. Galen began to pour the mix into the stiletto heels and handed them back to Mia that's when he finally let me cum but only in the heels after which he too ejaculated into the stilettos. I was told to ******* the cocktail what he called cuck passion or to be exact Cuck Gold Passion he thought the play on words was hilarious. Both me and Mia were shocked I had been into cuckolding for a few years but I had never eaten a creampie or swallowed any man's cum. This was something Galen had never asked of me before any of the other times he had been with Mia. I knew that cucks eating the Black Bull's cum was part of the lifestyle but I didn't think I was ready for it but I also didn't want to ruin the night so I went ahead and drank it slowly. I tasted the cognac and champagne along with the salty taste of both of our semen and Mia's pussy juices mix together and swallowed it. They celebrated by ******* the cum free cocktail together and I was told not to ******* from the other shoe just yet Galen went to get a bag. From there he pulled out a collar and leash with a pair of handcuffs which he promptly put on me. He told Mia to fit the collar on me and hook the leash to it. The last thing he pulled out was long black whip after which he ordered me to my knees.
Once I was on my knees he handed over the leash to Mia and demanded that I beg him on all fours to permanently replace me as Mia's only sex partner before I could talk I received the first lash and promptly did as I was told. What followed was series of affirmations to BBC, Black Supremacy and Black ownership of all pussy worldwide each of which was followed by lashing. He made me repeat after him that "I as Mexican cuck was just as unworthy as Whiteboys of White pussy or any pussy". He explained that from now on Mia was a concubine in his harem and I his eunuch and I was to respect and serve her. Galen explained that from now on I would be put in chastity and that if I attempted to defile Mia with my little Mexican dick he would chemically castrate me. As he continued to whip me I wondered just much of it was real and how much was just race play all the while the only view I had was that of the hardwood floor and Mia's pretty bare feet which I had painted cherry red this morning. I lost count of the lashes after twelve when it was over Mia had to help to my feet they laid me on the bed still handcuffed. It had finally come time put me in chastity but my erection thought small wouldn't go away Mia tried to help me by rubbing ice from the buckets on my dick and balls until I was ready to be put in my cage.
Once I was in my cage I was made to ******* the other Cuck Gold Passion cocktail after which we all got dressed. Galen dropped us off at our place but I was still in so much pain I need Mia to help me to the door. I spent most of the night in pain but when I woke up the following morning I couldn't help but notice how different Mia was around me. It was non stop affection she couldn't keep her hands off me she kissed me every chance she had on the lips on the cheeks and was always cuddling up next to me hugging my arm or resting her head on my shoulder I loved it. We had permission for her to perform blowjobs on me but only to help me during the transition. She didn't much care for giving me blowjobs and as soon as she thought I had gotten use to chastity she stopped. She explained to me once blowjobs were a sign of submission and she didn't think I was man enough to deserve them. One thing we both loved were handjobs and she would never turn me down for one no matter what but she would only do it with a latex glove. She would jerk me off into a tissue and I would have to either flush it down the toilet or throw in the trash where it belonged.

Its only now that I'm in Covid lockdown that I which I had done more. Once things go back to normal I want to make the Cuck Gold Passion cocktail the official cuckold ******* for cucks that are barely getting into the lifestyle or for cucks that are just starting to eat creampies and for those cuckolds that are about to start chastity. I'm also interested in making the Armand de Brignac champagne the official brand of the lifestyle especially at parties and events involving cuckolding because of the logo and because it was recently bought by Jay-Z a Black Man that started the Cristal boycott after their comments.
Wow, that was a naughty story :love:
Would love to make my hubby swallow bbc cum

That was a huge load, he must have been so excited. Next time you could have it on your favorite dish?
I wished I had taken a picture of their shots of wild turkey next to my shot of cum. It was a big turn on when we clicked our glasses together and my wife and her lover quickly swallowed their shots. I let his cum linger in my mouth for a few seconds before I swallowed it. And in case anyone is wondering I did stick my finger in the glass to get all the cum out.

Not a cum cocktail. When ever I ask wife's long term bull if he wants a *******. Sometimes he'll ask for glass half filled with just rum or vodka. He'll tell my wife to get on her knees. Then go inbetween dipping his cock in his glass and her mouth. While making coments like if she like getting ******* off his dick. When he's done, he hands me back his glass and asks me to finish it
Now that's hot.

Back