Cuckold 1st date

NicholeB

Female
Gold Member
From
MO, US
So I had my first “Date” with a nice cuckold and I wanted to give some praise as I think this may have been the best experience I’ve ever had withba white guy who is into the lifestyle.

His name is “J” and he lives in a town about 45 miles away. He has been divorced for three years has two ******* that don’t live nearby. He’s 43 so a tad older than me but he dressed well, smelled decent and had a cute smile.

He had really done his homework for the evening and it really impressed me. We went to a quiet and intimate bistro and he requested a somewhat private area so that we could speak openly (within reason) about what we both wanted and desire.

He started out a little awkward, which I can totally understand. He is pretty new to the idea of real life interracial watching/facilitating but he recovered quickly and began speaking to me about other wonderful things he’s interested in, which was exactly what I wanted to hear.

The meal was delicious, he was generous with the requests for wine and made me laugh throughout the entire meal.

On my only three previous dates with cuckold men that’s where the night ended as they began talking about “getting me some bbc” some other explicit sexual fantasy but J knew better and even noted that he really didn’t want to push that aspect until I led that conversation which made me very at ease and comfortable.

Originally we had planned on just dinner but I was having such a good time that when he suggested we get ice cream at a local place I said yes (even though it’s a little cold for ice cream..but hey, I was having fun)

J was VERY good with the words lol. I know a man who has game, mostly black men have great compliment game but J was very good at the well placed and perfectly timed compliment.

After ice cream he had wanted to see my business so we drove over to where it’s located and I was so wrapped up in having an unexpected great evening that we began talking about more salacious topics...my bull, my last date ect...he was a happy guy.

He had a long drive home so I wanted to let him get on the road but he was a gentleman throughout and even walked me to my building. There he gave more wonderful compliments and we discussed having a second date. He gave me a well placed kissed on the cheek during a big bear hug (he’s big fella) and wished me a wonderful night.

I.am.smitten!

Great read. i always considered "cuckold dating" in real life a myth. *lol* i am glad it seems to work for you (@NicholeB) and "j". Good luck! Would be nice to get a follow-up `bout the progress of your datings.

So I had my first “Date” with a nice cuckold and I wanted to give some praise as I think this may have been the best experience I’ve ever had withba white guy who is into the lifestyle.

His name is “J” and he lives in a town about 45 miles away. He has been divorced for three years has two ******* that don’t live nearby. He’s 43 so a tad older than me but he dressed well, smelled decent and had a cute smile.

He had really done his homework for the evening and it really impressed me. We went to a quiet and intimate bistro and he requested a somewhat private area so that we could speak openly (within reason) about what we both wanted and desire.

He started out a little awkward, which I can totally understand. He is pretty new to the idea of real life interracial watching/facilitating but he recovered quickly and began speaking to me about other wonderful things he’s interested in, which was exactly what I wanted to hear.

The meal was delicious, he was generous with the requests for wine and made me laugh throughout the entire meal.

On my only three previous dates with cuckold men that’s where the night ended as they began talking about “getting me some bbc” some other explicit sexual fantasy but J knew better and even noted that he really didn’t want to push that aspect until I led that conversation which made me very at ease and comfortable.

Originally we had planned on just dinner but I was having such a good time that when he suggested we get ice cream at a local place I said yes (even though it’s a little cold for ice cream..but hey, I was having fun)

J was VERY good with the words lol. I know a man who has game, mostly black men have great compliment game but J was very good at the well placed and perfectly timed compliment.

After ice cream he had wanted to see my business so we drove over to where it’s located and I was so wrapped up in having an unexpected great evening that we began talking about more salacious topics...my bull, my last date ect...he was a happy guy.

He had a long drive home so I wanted to let him get on the road but he was a gentleman throughout and even walked me to my building. There he gave more wonderful compliments and we discussed having a second date. He gave me a well placed kissed on the cheek during a big bear hug (he’s big fella) and wished me a wonderful night.

I.am.smitten!
Good for you. People think cucks are a dime a dozen, but good ones are as hard to find as hotwives and bulls sometimes. When I met my hubby 11 years ago, he told me he was a cuck on the first date (I had no idea what one was) and he only one woman and masturbation, no desire for anyone else once he is in a relationship. So I thought i'd see how long i'd stretch out having sex with him to see if he was genuine or start looking elsewhere. He ate my pussy by the 3rd date, and thats all he did for 4 more weeks.

After 6 weeks we finally fucked, but it was me that initiated it, and I still hadn't sucked his cock to completion until about the 3 rd month. Once we got that far and i'd sort of fallen for him a little, I knew he was genuine and we've never looked back and he's never moved the goal posts in 11 years. He has never whinged for sex ever, gets what he's given and has never desired another woman since we've met :)

This could be the beginning of something good for you. An honest, reliable, loyal cuck makes life so much easier, in the bedroom and out.

(...) This could be the beginning of something good for you. An honest, reliable, loyal cuck makes life so much easier, in the bedroom and out.
i think that there are women with a need or demand for such a relationship and that it can be advantageous for everyone involved.

However, your post also seems like asuming how a cuckold relationship has to be like. But what it is for you and works for you might not be the solution for other "cuck men" and women though. (Maybe i`m over-interpreting your posting?)

Anyway, i don`t consider a guy not having (a desire for) sex or rarely being sexual with his woman a precondition for a cuck relationship/marriage. i would never want or agree to such an arrangement, and i don`t see that intent when i read the OP`s story. But who knows...

No I didn't mean it like that, he obviously did want sex with me, I just wanted to see how far/ long he was willing to go, to get to know me as a person without sexual gratification and understand how sexually submissive he was, he did tell me he was, but i'd never been with a cuck, a submissive male or a man with a small penis before, so was still learning the ropes as well.

@NicholeB Sounds promising - keep focusing on the relationship aspects besides the cuckolding.

EDIT TO ADD @slinky1 I agree - a good cuck's focus is on being a husband/boyfriend first and a cuck second

The challenge of entering a cuckolding relationship from scratch is that too many people, especially cucks, focus on the the fantasy over the relationship. Any three people can act out a cuckold scene and I've done that in the past, but for me the essence of cuckolding stems from the love between my wife and I. Sex is a minor part of that love. My wife and I jumped pretty quickly into the cuckolding sex and denial when we started dating but for three years before that we were very close friends, sharing deeply and rooting for each other in other relationships. I adopted this screenname during a period when I wondered if finding a loving cuckoldress was an impossible dream - It is not!

Last edited:
No I didn't mean it like that, (...)
i didn`t mean it like a negative remark either. i am always happy to see couples with a good/working relationship no matter the peculiarities. Most important thing is it works for them and they make a good match! Regards

@NicholeB Sounds promising - keep focusing on the relationship aspects besides the cuckolding.

EDIT TO ADD @slinky1 I agree - a good cuck's focus on being a husband/boyfriend first and a cuck second

The challenge of entering a cuckolding relationship from scratch is that too many people, especially cucks, focus on the the fantasy over the relationship. Any three people can act out a cuckold scene and I've done that in the past, but for me the essence of cuckolding stems from the love between my wife and I. Sex is a minor part of that love. My wife and I jumped pretty quickly into the sex when we started dating but for three years before that we were very close friends, sharing deeply and rooting for each other in other relationships. I adopted this screenname during a period when I wondered if finding a loving cuckoldress was an impossible dream - It is not!
Exactly, every man I ever dated, wanted sex by the second date or certainly by the third date, which I understood, so was my call on whether there would be a second or third date. Yet my cuck, when we first met, helped me move apartments, drove me around when I had no car, lent me money, gave me free run of his house all without any penetrative sex in return.

I had never, ever been with a man who was happy to give me oral sex without wanting it back in return or a it leading to fucking...ever. I had never been with a man who was happy to rim me for 45 minutes and not have it lead or attempt to lead to anal sex...ever. So this was new ground, and I actually loved it, plus its partly how I fell in love with him, he was/ is the most selfless man I have ever met, even for others in our day to day lives... him being like that sexually just put a cherry on top for me.

@cuckQuixote: Very well stated that it is and should be about the relationship first! i even find it abusive for a man to try to find a "wife" for satisfying his sexual fantasy only or foremost. In that case it is not about the "wife" and she could likewise be replaced by any other woman willing to play that role. :\

Personally, i know it is not an easy thing to find a partner for life, and i will only go for a woman making a match with me no matter her lifestyle choice. i gladly be with a monogamous woman if she is the right one, but will never be with a woman just for a sexual lifestyle, if we don`t match outside the bedroom.

It is about the person as it is the person i fall in love with. jm2ct`s

I.am.smitten!
Interesting post; I wasn’t aware there were many single cuck guys out there.
I hope it works for you both!

Back