We finally had our first cuckold experience

sounds like a perfect first time. how many times did Scott come? how many times did Scott's wife come? and the bull, how many times?
It was better than we could ever have imagined!
I came once while I was watching our Bull fuck Monique from behind. Monique climaxed twice, first when she was being fucked from behind I was lying underneath them sucking her clit and again while she was riding our Bull cowgirl. That’s her favourite position and she always cums from that. Our Bull came twice too. He came inside Monique while she was on top and then after we’d had a little break and a couple of drinks he came inside me while I was bent over on my hands and knees.

It was better than we could ever have imagined!
I came once while I was watching our Bull fuck Monique from behind. Monique climaxed twice, first when she was being fucked from behind I was lying underneath them sucking her clit and again while she was riding our Bull cowgirl. That’s her favourite position and she always cums from that. Our Bull came twice too. He came inside Monique while she was on top and then after we’d had a little break and a couple of drinks he came inside me while I was bent over on my hands and knees.
Perfect

Back