Cucki locked in Chastity?

I can't believe how many people are into this chastity fetish! There is no way anyone will ever put any kind of lock on my cock! If my wife even mentioned anything like that, I would make it a point to go bang her sister! Man up dudes,one day you are going to realize how much sex you missed out on!

Permanent chastity is the ultimate achievement for a Queen and her cuckold as a devotional and loving surrender to a fully focused existence as her supportive submissive cuckold! A cuckold should never expect to have all the joys of being his Queen's cuckold without the sacrifice of retiring his unwanted, useless clit to life in chastity! A thousand lifetimes in Chastity would not equal one beautiful fulfilling lifetime as your Queen's loving cuckold! Retiring and cutting off the cuckold is an act of pure love and proof of unwavering commitment to the lifestyle as well as the importance of the cuckolds role and place kneeling in the service and submission to the proud, powerful and beautifully Divine black only Queen of Spades that claims her cuck as property!

Attachments

• IMG_20201208_083747327~2.jpg
    IMG_20201208_083747327~2.jpg
    620.8 KB · Views: 41
I can't believe how many people are into this chastity fetish! There is no way anyone will ever put any kind of lock on my cock! If my wife even mentioned anything like that, I would make it a point to go bang her sister! Man up dudes,one day you are going to realize how much sex you missed out on!
Contrary to what some may believe a woman can have an orgasm without a penis. If a guy removes his penis from sex he is free to focus only on her pleasure. For a lot of us it is a greater sexual high to give your wife the pleasure she deserves without asking for anything in return.

Chastity and caging and denial can be part of a couple’s sex life. I think many men come to a point where they consider things they may not have imagined themselves considering when they were younger. There’s a lot more to sex than just fucking. Well there can be, anyhow!

Back