Cucki locked in Chastity?

View attachment 2576986

We love chastity play, well my wife loves it and I have no choice in the matter. I normally get caged for weeks at a time with a weekly release and lot's of teasing...it's a fun time, and even more so when i get release as the orgasmism are just amazing for me. I am someone that can cum 4 plus time a day so i have a tendency to play with myself a lot and be caged is great for me as it controls me, makes me more productive even :)
Glad to see that she locks you up alot

50/50 would be my personal preference.

Cucking purely when he is locked and not cum for a while is good, arousing, the real pleasure comes straight after a cuck has come and hesitates with cuckolding, made to watch or even fluff is very humiliating but a vital part of cuckolding in my opinion.

50/50 would be my personal preference.

Cucking purely when he is locked and not cum for a while is good, arousing, the real pleasure comes straight after a cuck has come and hesitates with cuckolding, made to watch or even fluff is very humiliating but a vital part of cuckolding in my opinion.
Understood. In our case, I’m essentially her Eunuch, which is her preference.

In our case we evolved. I started off with denial of sex for a period to see if he could cope with it. He could because he was interested in me finding a bull. But as soon as he proved he could take denial I purchased a cage and he has been in that ever since. I keep the key and he gets out for relief ever now and again, for health reasons. Its night or everyone but for us it took it up another level because he is constantly horny, every single day but he is unable to get relief of any kind. Whereas I am free to have sex with my lovers and he gets to listen & on occasion watch, but he doesn't get to jerk off. Power dynamic turns me on.
J
Xoxoxo

In our case we evolved. I started off with denial of sex for a period to see if he could cope with it. He could because he was interested in me finding a bull. But as soon as he proved he could take denial I purchased a cage and he has been in that ever since. I keep the key and he gets out for relief ever now and again, for health reasons. Its night or everyone but for us it took it up another level because he is constantly horny, every single day but he is unable to get relief of any kind. Whereas I am free to have sex with my lovers and he gets to listen & on occasion watch, but he doesn't get to jerk off. Power dynamic turns me on.
J
Xoxoxo
You sound exactly like Ell. She used to unlock me for a week or so at a time. These days she unlocks me, wanks me until I'm almost there and then stops and tells me to lock up again. I'm wild with lust for her and she gets as many orgasms as she'll allow me to give her with my tongue. Her bulls get the full treatment and I thank them for every orgasm she gets.

You sound exactly like Ell. She used to unlock me for a week or so at a time. These days she unlocks me, wanks me until I'm almost there and then stops and tells me to lock up again. I'm wild with lust for her and she gets as many orgasms as she'll allow me to give her with my tongue. Her bulls get the full treatment and I thank them for every orgasm she gets.
I like that she edges you and then locks you back up, I have done that with hubby in the past but over the last few months that stopped. I have two lovers who are regular and they suggested that I restrict my teasing of Michael to just watching or visual teasing. No physical interaction in a sexual way is how they put it. I decided to go for it and tease Michael in more suggestive ways. Leaving messages and allowing him to see my body without being naked. That's not allowed now and neither is him acting in a sexually suggestive way towards me. Its actually inappropriate given our arrangement and that kind of flirting is restricted to guys I sleep with. It's a little harsh but it's all part of the thrill and will be a short term thing. Chastity, not so much.
J
Xoxoxo

Back