Cucki locked in Chastity?

I like that she edges you and then locks you back up, I have done that with hubby in the past but over the last few months that stopped. I have two lovers who are regular and they suggested that I restrict my teasing of Michael to just watching or visual teasing. No physical interaction in a sexual way is how they put it. I decided to go for it and tease Michael in more suggestive ways. Leaving messages and allowing him to see my body without being naked. That's not allowed now and neither is him acting in a sexually suggestive way towards me. Its actually inappropriate given our arrangement and that kind of flirting is restricted to guys I sleep with. It's a little harsh but it's all part of the thrill and will be a short term thing. Chastity, not so much.
J
Xoxoxo
Funny, just went for a Sunday afternoon ******* in the pub and, when we were walking back, she said, 'why are you looking at my tits all the time subby?'.
I said, 'because you don't allow me to cum so I'm horny all the time'.
The returned smile told me all I need to know.

Funny, just went for a Sunday afternoon ******* in the pub and, when we were walking back, she said, 'why are you looking at my tits all the time subby?'.
I said, 'because you don't allow me to cum so I'm horny all the time'.
The returned smile told me all I need to know.
Exactly the point. A man orgasms his attention wanes. It just does and I won't blame a man for this, it's partly biological, but this fact can be used to focus his attention. Stop his orgasm and enjoy the resulting focus.
J
Xoxoxoxo

View attachment 2576986

We love chastity play, well my wife loves it and I have no choice in the matter. I normally get caged for weeks at a time with a weekly release and lot's of teasing...it's a fun time, and even more so when i get release as the orgasmism are just amazing for me. I am someone that can cum 4 plus time a day so i have a tendency to play with myself a lot and be caged is great for me as it controls me, makes me more productive even :)
I know exactly how you feel. But she doesn't lock me up enoughIMG_20190706_150906~2.jpg

With no doubt chastity is the best solution from my point of view but my experience was that it is absolutely necessary to introduce it to hubby step by step, you can not go from one day to the other 24/7/365. But nevertheless, this should be the goal and you should be strict to achieve that target and you will see over time you will become more and more dominant and your hubby more and more submission, this is a natural process, good luck

With no doubt chastity is the best solution from my point of view but my experience was that it is absolutely necessary to introduce it to hubby step by step, you can not go from one day to the other 24/7/365. But nevertheless, this should be the goal and you should be strict to achieve that target and you will see over time you will become more and more dominant and your hubby more and more submission, this is a natural process, good luck
I definitely agree with you. Kisses from Poland. Kasia the wife

Should I lock my hubby all the time?
What do you think? Its better with or without chastity?
My hubby loves being locked up for me. I love having him do little tasks for me around the house while he wears it. If he is a good boy for his princess I let him use my bbc dildo on me and jerk his cock while he watches and sucks my toes, then I lock him back up. 🔐😋
20201207_005128.jpg

Back