cucked at swinger party

I love watching it all go down. The white coupeled at swinger party. One of us wives texts a black bull. He arrives and is instantly in control. The husbands watch us react to him. And they are already feelin insecure and inferior. We are already naked and swapping. But the black alpha strips and we all gasp at first his beautiful black body. Huge superior genes. And that huge bbc soft swinging between his thighs. White men hate their arrogance but we think it’s hot as fuck. He knows he’s the alpha and is going to fuck the white wives like only they can. Infront of the husbands. We soon ignored our pasty white husbands with dicks that were third of this black man’s covk sitting in a couch. Lyjj I’mng back with that arrogance. And we were all over him. Dripping pussies thst the defeated white boys. Then we worked him hard. And then they watched their wives get fucked by one vlsck alpha male. Orgasms non stop thst ghry never could do. In all positions. Ones thst BMWW do only coz of his huge bbc. I’d actually been fuckjng him. He was PT at gym. So we all test 2 monthly. Coz we all know condoms don’t last long. But ur comment reminded of swinger parties we went and as soon as a black man arrives. The whole dynamic changes. And the emotions are electric.
That's hot love to enjoy your company at a party like this too! We just do what we need to do to get things done well!

I love watching it all go down. The white coupeled at swinger party. One of us wives texts a black bull. He arrives and is instantly in control. The husbands watch us react to him. And they are already feelin insecure and inferior. We are already naked and swapping. But the black alpha strips and we all gasp at first his beautiful black body. Huge superior genes. And that huge bbc soft swinging between his thighs. White men hate their arrogance but we think it’s hot as fuck. He knows he’s the alpha and is going to fuck the white wives like only they can. Infront of the husbands. We soon ignored our pasty white husbands with dicks that were third of this black man’s covk sitting in a couch. Lyjj I’mng back with that arrogance. And we were all over him. Dripping pussies thst the defeated white boys. Then we worked him hard. And then they watched their wives get fucked by one vlsck alpha male. Orgasms non stop thst ghry never could do. In all positions. Ones thst BMWW do only coz of his huge bbc. I’d actually been fuckjng him. He was PT at gym. So we all test 2 monthly. Coz we all know condoms don’t last long. But ur comment reminded of swinger parties we went and as soon as a black man arrives. The whole dynamic changes. And the emotions are electric.
so true , we husbands were in the same situation but we wanted it , once they were naked and there huge swinging cocks was on show we were forgotten and watched our wives become total sluts getting fucked by all who were there, let me tell you they all had to have huge cocks to get invited , not so much in looks but cock size was important ,

so true , we husbands were in the same situation but we wanted it , once they were naked and there huge swinging cocks was on show we were forgotten and watched our wives become total sluts getting fucked by all who were there, let me tell you they all had to have huge cocks to get invited , not so much in looks but cock size was important ,
And u are both like this now. U said u were in Uk. But see u in Australia. Not been there for years. How’s the scene now.

And u are both like this now. U said u were in Uk. But see u in Australia. Not been there for years. How’s the scene now.
australia is not good for bbc the ones her are not interested , have had contact but no show , the oly time was in melbourne kim went for a gangbang with three american visitors who contacted us , that was fantastic .

Back in the nineties while we lived in the UK we met couples who were into bbc , we would have naked parties and invite several black single men to entertain our white wives .
Yes a great party, our parties were always couples any race and black single males. We’ve found always best to have several black men at a swing party of mixed couples.

Back