cucked at swinger party

paracufz

Couple
My wife and I went to a swinger party last night and she was sitting in the living room having a conversation with a young black man about 30yo..She is 55. She had on a blouse that was unbuttoned almost to the bottom and she had on thong panties that laced up in the front.

They began to have a closer conversation and she asked him if he had ever done anything with a cuckold couple and he said that he knew about the subject. Shortly after he asked her if she wanted to go to one of the bedrooms with him. She agreed and told me to follow them.

Once we were there she began to make out with him and he grabbed her ample ass. She then told me to undress her and I took off her panties and shirt. She then began to suck his cock, making sure she gave me good angles to take pics. He actually moved her hair so that I could see.

He then began to fuck her and she made some remarks to me like 'don't you wish you could do this to me?' and then began coming on his rather impressive cock. She then began talking dirty to him and got him so excited that he came in her leaving a creampie in her hairy pussy. She then slid to the edge of the bed and told me to clean up the mess in front of him and several watchers near the doorway.

All involved had a great time.

Attachments

• bfun7.jpg
    bfun7.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 1,026
  • bfun8.jpg
    bfun8.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 885
  • bfun2.jpg
    bfun2.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 953
  • bfun3.jpg
    bfun3.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 1,073
  • bed3.jpg
    bed3.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 1,101
My wife and I went to a swinger party last night and she was sitting in the living room having a conversation with a young black man about 30yo..She is 55. She had on a blouse that was unbuttoned almost to the bottom and she had on thong panties that laced up in the front.

They began to have a closer conversation and she asked him if he had ever done anything with a cuckold couple and he said that he knew about the subject. Shortly after he asked her if she wanted to go to one of the bedrooms with him. She agreed and told me to follow them.

Once we were there she began to make out with him and he grabbed her ample ass. She then told me to undress her and I took off her panties and shirt. She then began to suck his cock, making sure she gave me good angles to take pics. He actually moved her hair so that I could see.

He then began to fuck her and she made some remarks to me like 'don't you wish you could do this to me?' and then began coming on his rather impressive cock. She then began talking dirty to him and got him so excited that he came in her leaving a creampie in her hairy pussy. She then slid to the edge of the bed and told me to clean up the mess in front of him and several watchers near the doorway.

Is there any vids by chance

she sounds like my kinda girl.

Mi esposa y yo fuimos a una fiesta swinger anoche y ella estaba sentada en la sala conversando con un joven negro de unos 30 años... Ella tiene 55 años. Llevaba una blusa desabrochada casi hasta el fondo y tenía en tanga con cordones en la parte delantera.

Comenzaron a tener una conversación más cercana y ella le preguntó si alguna vez había hecho algo con una pareja de cornudos y él dijo que sabía del tema. Poco después él le preguntó si quería ir con él a uno de los dormitorios. Ella estuvo de acuerdo y me dijo que los siguiera.

Una vez que llegamos allí, ella comenzó a besarse con él y él agarró su amplio trasero. Luego me dijo que la desnudara y le quité las bragas y la camisa. Luego comenzó a chuparle la polla, asegurándose de darme buenos ángulos para tomar fotografías. De hecho, le movió el pelo para que yo pudiera ver.

Luego comenzó a follarla y ella me hizo algunos comentarios como '¿No te gustaría poder hacerme esto?' y luego comenzó a correrse sobre su impresionante polla. Luego comenzó a hablarle sucio y lo excitó tanto que se corrió y le dejó un creampie en el coño peludo. Luego se deslizó hasta el borde de la cama y me dijo que limpiara el desorden frente a él y a varios observadores cerca de la puerta.

Todos los involucrados se lo pasaron genial.
nice

yesterday I became a cuckold. I watched my wife take and suck a big black cock and I was excited while watching. He fucked her several times and then my wife ordered me to kneel in front of the black man and jerk his cock and when he started to cum the woman grabbed my head and ordered me to open my mouth and stick out my tongue and he spewed cum all over my face and tongue

wow thats awesome

yesterday I became a cuckold. I watched my wife take and suck a big black cock and I was excited while watching. He fucked her several times and then my wife ordered me to kneel in front of the black man and jerk his cock and when he started to cum the woman grabbed my head and ordered me to open my mouth and stick out my tongue and he spewed cum all over my face and tongue
Welcome to the cuckold club. Your wife is now in charge of your marriage from now on. Honor and obey her.

I know it was unexpected. But, next time you need to eagerly embrace the situation. The sooner you accept your role and duties the better experience you all will have.

Take the Bull's cock in your mouth. Stick your tongue out as his mushroom head passes your lips. It will keep it out of the way, and in time, will allow you to take its full length. Even lick his balls while your lips touch his pelvis.

The sooner you bond with your wife's lovers, the sooner you all will feel a certain level of intimacy. Swallowing his full load is important. Its contents are good for both you and your wife. It's been proven that male ejaculate has a calming effect. Pheromones and oxytocin are among them.

Doing this will make you not an outsider, but an active loving & loved participant in your wife's life.

I know it was unexpected. But, next time you need to eagerly embrace the situation. The sooner you accept your role and duties the better experience you all will have.

Take the Bull's cock in your mouth. Stick your tongue out as his mushroom head passes your lips. It will keep it out of the way, and in time, will allow you to take its full length. Even lick his balls while your lips touch his pelvis.

The sooner you bond with your wife's lovers, the sooner you all will feel a certain level of intimacy. Swallowing his full load is important. Its contents are good for both you and your wife. It's been proven that male ejaculate has a calming effect. Pheromones and oxytocin are among them.

Doing this will make you not an outsider, but an active loving & loved participant in your wife's life.
Wonderful advice for every cuckold husband who truly loves and supports his Hotwife.

This is wonderful for all involved! Congrats on having such a awesome wife and amazing marriage.

interesting

Yes, I have had relationships with numerous couples. The sooner the cuck accepts it. The sooner life becomes settled for them.
Once my wife fully embraced becoming black owned and black exclusive, I had a decision to make.

I had already willingly surrendered my marital sexual rights to her vastly superior black lover. Was I also willing to become exclusively black owned and shared. My wife asked me to submit to her bull and his friend and join her as their regular sexual submissives. It was a wonderful way to support each other and our bulls.

Great shots of her ring.

interesting
interesting
Are you looking at it from a Bull or Cuck's perspective? To clarify, it's not about changing your sexual preference—being gay or straight. It's about submission and dominance.

The cuck is submitting to the Bull and Hotwife. Consequently, the Bull and Hotwife are asserting their dominance over the cuck.

What are your thoughts? Please share.

Are you looking at it from a Bull or Cuck's perspective? To clarify, it's not about changing your sexual preference—being gay or straight. It's about submission and dominance.

The cuck is submitting to the Bull and Hotwife. Consequently, the Bull and Hotwife are asserting their dominance over the cuck.

What are your thoughts? Please share.
I guess it would be interesting from my point of view which would be from the cuckold point of view. I certainly do wonder what I would be willing to submit to especially if my wife was into it. Having her be happy about things we were doing and Still Loving Me. I guess even from the Bulls point of view is always interesting to hear

I guess it would be interesting from my point of view which would be from the cuckold point of view. I certainly do wonder what I would be willing to submit to especially if my wife was into it. Having her be happy about things we were doing and Still Loving Me. I guess even from the Bulls point of view is always interesting to hear
The key point that stood out in your comment was "Having her be happy about things we were doing and still loving me."

I think that's critical. That should be the essence of this triad. Otherwise, it would be just permitted cheating. Until at which point she she creates a monogamous relationship with her Bull. Then ends the relationship with the husband.

Wives write me and say: "There are no rules for cuckolding. I do what I want."

Well, if you are calling it cuckolding, their are traditions and standards of behaviour. With some variations of course. But, the rules act as a guide that makes it work. You start going too far astray things can start to fall apart. When it does, you say to yourself "oh, this is why people don't....." it has an unwanted outcome, like she leaves you for her lover.

The key point that stood out in your comment was "Having her be happy about things we were doing and still loving me."

I think that's critical. That should be the essence of this triad. Otherwise, it would be just permitted cheating. Until at which point she she creates a monogamous relationship with her Bull. Then ends the relationship with the husband.

Wives write me and say: "There are no rules for cuckolding. I do what I want."

Well, if you are calling it cuckolding, their are traditions and standards of behaviour. With some variations of course. But, the rules act as a guide that makes it work. You start going too far astray things can start to fall apart. When it does, you say to yourself "oh, this is why people don't....." it has an unwanted outcome, like she leaves you for her lover.
Yes I completely agree but why does it have to be or why does it have to be called rules. I think that the essence of cuckold should be the love between two people and then letting her share her sexuality with another without the romantic sensuality getting involved. The romance and sensuality should be between the spouse and her not the bull. The bull is supposed to provide another level of enjoyment not romantic love

Back