cucked at swinger party

: 5085052, member: 638283"]
nice
I've never sucked a man but I think I'm going to do it and I hope I like it when he holds my head and fucks in my mouth and the woman told me she wants to watch him cum deep down my throat
[/QUOTE]
Great you are ready to embark on a whole new sexual experience, it will be good for you and a delight for your wife. Remember practice makes perfect. The more you suck your wife’s black lovers the better you will get. Soon you will be able to over cum the gag reflex and take him deep in your mouth so he can cum in the back of your throat. Let us know how your first cuck sucking experience goes!

My wife and I went to a swinger party last night and she was sitting in the living room having a conversation with a young black man about 30yo..She is 55. She had on a blouse that was unbuttoned almost to the bottom and she had on thong panties that laced up in the front.

They began to have a closer conversation and she asked him if he had ever done anything with a cuckold couple and he said that he knew about the subject. Shortly after he asked her if she wanted to go to one of the bedrooms with him. She agreed and told me to follow them.

Once we were there she began to make out with him and he grabbed her ample ass. She then told me to undress her and I took off her panties and shirt. She then began to suck his cock, making sure she gave me good angles to take pics. He actually moved her hair so that I could see.

He then began to fuck her and she made some remarks to me like 'don't you wish you could do this to me?' and then began coming on his rather impressive cock. She then began talking dirty to him and got him so excited that he came in her leaving a creampie in her hairy pussy. She then slid to the edge of the bed and told me to clean up the mess in front of him and several watchers near the doorway.

All involved had a great time.
Hot experience! My first time seeing my wife suck, fuck and kiss another man was at a nudist/swing party. I still jerk off to it to this day

me and my wife occasionally bring a black guy into the room to fuck him. She persuaded me to jerk his cock and now she asks me to suck him. Is there anyone who has done this please advise me
I have and will do anything she wants. It turns her on to have me sucking her cum and his cum off her bulls cock. Needless to say I absolutely love pleasing her but I really enjoy it all now.

At the party4 Bambi and for slut wife rachael that I used to organize and host, the attending husbands were allowed to participate with their wives. But at my party 4 candi parties, I told hubbies this wasn’t an opp for them at all. Now I’m with 2nd wife, party 4 Brandi, and will be different tone for sure, you live and learn. Husbands allowed to be in same room to,watch wife fuck, but…no white cocks should ever be seen, this is now for our girls to only see and respect black cock. Hubbies allowed to take pics of his wife only, ask her lover to,what degree he can be in photo. No hubbies allowed to give instructions to anyone, no telling anyone how to pose or what to say. This is for bbc and white wives to fuck and talk and party in a free form fashion, Al natural. Hubbies should sit at perimeter of room or in adjoining room, wife will let me know where she wants him and I enforce it. I run a tight ship, men, but that’s so the stars of the evening enjoy it most.
Love thst. I have ssme LS parties at our home. Love getting bunch of white couples. The wives know the score. Then I have 2 of tbe biggest black bulls I know. Bodybuilder. Inled. Phyisucally threatening. Intimidating. They walk in and take control instantly. The wives are dripping. And hubbies are feeling so inferior. We all get naked and get it on. But their wives are all over the black bulls. And eventually the hubbies just sit in the background and Kerr off. As we all get fucked all night by 2 black beasts. Built to fuck.

My wife and I went to a swinger party last night and she was sitting in the living room having a conversation with a young black man about 30yo..She is 55. She had on a blouse that was unbuttoned almost to the bottom and she had on thong panties that laced up in the front.

They began to have a closer conversation and she asked him if he had ever done anything with a cuckold couple and he said that he knew about the subject. Shortly after he asked her if she wanted to go to one of the bedrooms with him. She agreed and told me to follow them.

Once we were there she began to make out with him and he grabbed her ample ass. She then told me to undress her and I took off her panties and shirt. She then began to suck his cock, making sure she gave me good angles to take pics. He actually moved her hair so that I could see.

He then began to fuck her and she made some remarks to me like 'don't you wish you could do this to me?' and then began coming on his rather impressive cock. She then began talking dirty to him and got him so excited that he came in her leaving a creampie in her hairy pussy. She then slid to the edge of the bed and told me to clean up the mess in front of him and several watchers near the doorway.

Damn that's hot love to join you.

That's my type of party!

That's my type of party!
Our friends who invited us to their swinger party have gotten older and dont have them near as often as they used to. Shame. All that nudity is a great vibe. Gets shy wives out of their shell. Be fun to have a few bbc at an all white couples party and watch the hotwives go to them

My wife disappeared on me one night at our local swingers club I went to the bar to get us a couple of fresh drinks and returned to the table and she was gone I really didn't think anything about it assumed she went to the bathroom. Well 10 minutes later she still wasn't back I began become very curious and I had good reason for it our club has private rooms so if the doors closed you are not allowed to open them I knew she was behind one of them with somebody else. I went back to our table and started finishing my ******* it was almost an hour later that she came back into the main area sat down beside me and slid me her panties which were full of cum. She whispered in my ear it's from a black man.
I love the new type swinger party’s. Which are vanilla. And then one of wives will text her PT bull and bring a friend and the fave on the faces when the enter. The wives are all dripping. And the husbands alresfy feeling inferior. Inadequate. It all strays OG welll. But the black men are alphas and alohas wnat to compete and defeat weaker males. So are very dominant. And black men always perform with white wives coz they have to prove. The wives also love the dominatin. And ignore the hubbies. Until they move to the background and jerk off. As the black alohas fuvk two wives at once and fuck all night orams non stop. And that is how babikka swinger parties go down now. Love seeing. This.

NOTHING turns me on more than getting my cuck on in front of a group of people. i can't get enough of the shame i feel as a large group gets to see me for the cuck-bitch i really am. So hot. No going back to being 'just one of the guys' after that. In their eyes, you're marked for life. As it should be.

She is a dream wife. ♠️

Are you looking at it from a Bull or Cuck's perspective? To clarify, it's not about changing your sexual preference—being gay or straight. It's about submission and dominance.

The cuck is submitting to the Bull and Hotwife. Consequently, the Bull and Hotwife are asserting their dominance over the cuck.

What are your thoughts? Please share.
Agree 100%. It's taken me a while to learn that, gay/straight doesn't matter. What i get off most to is reveling in being a truly humiliated sub bitch for my Mistress and Her bulls.

Back in the nineties while we lived in the UK we met couples who were into bbc , we would have naked parties and invite several black single men to entertain our white wives .
I love watching it all go down. The white coupeled at swinger party. One of us wives texts a black bull. He arrives and is instantly in control. The husbands watch us react to him. And they are already feelin insecure and inferior. We are already naked and swapping. But the black alpha strips and we all gasp at first his beautiful black body. Huge superior genes. And that huge bbc soft swinging between his thighs. White men hate their arrogance but we think it’s hot as fuck. He knows he’s the alpha and is going to fuck the white wives like only they can. Infront of the husbands. We soon ignored our pasty white husbands with dicks that were third of this black man’s covk sitting in a couch. Lyjj I’mng back with that arrogance. And we were all over him. Dripping pussies thst the defeated white boys. Then we worked him hard. And then they watched their wives get fucked by one vlsck alpha male. Orgasms non stop thst ghry never could do. In all positions. Ones thst BMWW do only coz of his huge bbc. I’d actually been fuckjng him. He was PT at gym. So we all test 2 monthly. Coz we all know condoms don’t last long. But ur comment reminded of swinger parties we went and as soon as a black man arrives. The whole dynamic changes. And the emotions are electric.

Back