cucked at swinger party

Yes I completely agree but why does it have to be or why does it have to be called rules. I think that the essence of cuckold should be the love between two people and then letting her share her sexuality with another without the romantic sensuality getting involved. The romance and sensuality should be between the spouse and her not the bull. The bull is supposed to provide another level of enjoyment not romantic love
Yeah, using the word "rules," I was searching for a better word. I think that was the word used by those who wrote me.

My wife and I went to a swinger party last night and she was sitting in the living room having a conversation with a young black man about 30yo..She is 55. She had on a blouse that was unbuttoned almost to the bottom and she had on thong panties that laced up in the front.

They began to have a closer conversation and she asked him if he had ever done anything with a cuckold couple and he said that he knew about the subject. Shortly after he asked her if she wanted to go to one of the bedrooms with him. She agreed and told me to follow them.

Once we were there she began to make out with him and he grabbed her ample ass. She then told me to undress her and I took off her panties and shirt. She then began to suck his cock, making sure she gave me good angles to take pics. He actually moved her hair so that I could see.

He then began to fuck her and she made some remarks to me like 'don't you wish you could do this to me?' and then began coming on his rather impressive cock. She then began talking dirty to him and got him so excited that he came in her leaving a creampie in her hairy pussy. She then slid to the edge of the bed and told me to clean up the mess in front of him and several watchers near the doorway.

All involved had a great time.
That is almost identical to the way we started.

My wife and I went to a swinger party last night and she was sitting in the living room having a conversation with a young black man about 30yo..She is 55. She had on a blouse that was unbuttoned almost to the bottom and she had on thong panties that laced up in the front.

They began to have a closer conversation and she asked him if he had ever done anything with a cuckold couple and he said that he knew about the subject. Shortly after he asked her if she wanted to go to one of the bedrooms with him. She agreed and told me to follow them.

Once we were there she began to make out with him and he grabbed her ample ass. She then told me to undress her and I took off her panties and shirt. She then began to suck his cock, making sure she gave me good angles to take pics. He actually moved her hair so that I could see.

He then began to fuck her and she made some remarks to me like 'don't you wish you could do this to me?' and then began coming on his rather impressive cock. She then began talking dirty to him and got him so excited that he came in her leaving a creampie in her hairy pussy. She then slid to the edge of the bed and told me to clean up the mess in front of him and several watchers near the doorway.

This is almost exactly what my wife and I have both agreed would be an exceptional experience for us both. Exactly as you describe except only the guy who fucks her would watch her and myself afterwards.

Attachments

• RPReplay_Final1667255087.mov
    8.4 MB
This is almost exactly what my wife and I have both agreed would be an exceptional experience for us both. Exactly as you describe except only the guy who fucks her would watch her and myself afterwards.
Well she has had the black dildo, time for her to have the real thing, so you will know what it’s like to lick a black cock clean then eat his cum out of your wife!

So fucking hot! To be publicly cucked like that I would be so hard!

At the party4 Bambi and for slut wife rachael that I used to organize and host, the attending husbands were allowed to participate with their wives. But at my party 4 candi parties, I told hubbies this wasn’t an opp for them at all. Now I’m with 2nd wife, party 4 Brandi, and will be different tone for sure, you live and learn. Husbands allowed to be in same room to,watch wife fuck, but…no white cocks should ever be seen, this is now for our girls to only see and respect black cock. Hubbies allowed to take pics of his wife only, ask her lover to,what degree he can be in photo. No hubbies allowed to give instructions to anyone, no telling anyone how to pose or what to say. This is for bbc and white wives to fuck and talk and party in a free form fashion, Al natural. Hubbies should sit at perimeter of room or in adjoining room, wife will let me know where she wants him and I enforce it. I run a tight ship, men, but that’s so the stars of the evening enjoy it most.

My wife disappeared on me one night at our local swingers club I went to the bar to get us a couple of fresh drinks and returned to the table and she was gone I really didn't think anything about it assumed she went to the bathroom. Well 10 minutes later she still wasn't back I began become very curious and I had good reason for it our club has private rooms so if the doors closed you are not allowed to open them I knew she was behind one of them with somebody else. I went back to our table and started finishing my ******* it was almost an hour later that she came back into the main area sat down beside me and slid me her panties which were full of cum. She whispered in my ear it's from a black man.

Last edited:

Join the club! It’s definitely what you want!!

My wife disappeared on me one night at our local swingers club I went to the bar to get us a couple of fresh drinks and returned to the table and she was gone I really didn't think anything about it as soon as she went to the bathroom. Well 10 minutes later she still wasn't back I began become very curious and I had good reason for it our club has private rooms so if the doors closed you are not allowed to open them I knew she was behind one of them with somebody else. I went back to our table and started finishing my ******* it was almost an hour later that she came back into the main area sat down beside me and slid me her panties which were full of cum. She whispered in my ear it's from a black man.
Why would her panties be full of cum if she took them off? Nice story and it is hot when it happens. My wife don’t wear panties at a swing club only a simi see through gown nothing else. 😘

Once my wife fully embraced becoming black owned and black exclusive, I had a decision to make.

I had already willingly surrendered my marital sexual rights to her vastly superior black lover. Was I also willing to become exclusively black owned and shared. My wife asked me to submit to her bull and his friend and join her as their regular sexual submissives. It was a wonderful way to support each other and our bulls.
I'd love to have the same decision and life.

similar thing happened to me, was first cucked in a normal innocent threesome, that was how i developed my desire for cuckolding.

My wife and I went to a swingers club after we became empty nesters, more out of curiosity than anything. We had been to swingers parties before and she had been fucking other guys since before we were married, more or less with my permission, so we expected for the night to be fairly routine and we decided in advance we were there just to observe and enjoy each other. After getting an introductory tour of the place we settled in and enjoyed some overpriced non-alcoholic drinks (no ******* license) and watched the interraction in our general area. After a bit I got bored and said we should take a look around, but my wife said I could but she was fine and maybe she would dance a bit, since I didn't really dance. After I wandered around a bit, stopping to watch a very attractive blonde doing a gang bang on a small stage with seating all around it, I returned to our place only to find my wife missing. I assumed she was dancing, but when I couldn't find her on the dance floor and she had been gone long enough it wasn't possible she was in the restroom, I went to look for her. There was an area that had a plexiglass wall and several people looking into it, and that's where I found my middle aged wife, flat on her back with her legs in the air with a black man maybe half her age plowing her hard. I stood transfixed and heard a feminine voice say "She's so lucky." and turned to find a very fine looking woman in her 20s next to me. I said, "That's my wife." and she looked me up and down and her hand went to my crotch. Looking at the size of the cock fucking my wife, she smiled, "Oh, she's really lucky then". I felt myself blush and my dick throb at the same time. Soon enough, my wife and her lover were finished and he got dressed and led her out with her still naked. My wife introduced me to him, but he ignored me completely and handed her clothes to an attendant, whispering in her ear. She nodded and headed off with my wife's clothes. My wife looked concerned and the man said "You can get them back at the door when you leave. You won't need them until then." With that, the three of us went to our table and sat, my wife between us but much closer to him. At the table he finally looked at me, "This is some fine pussy and it's mine tonight, understand?" I looked at my wife and she had an eager look on her face and, since this was a little unusual but not completely new to us since we had been involved in cuckolding, I nodded my agreement. With that he took her hand and led her to the dance floor, where she stood out as the only completely naked woman dancing. Obviously, there was no disguising where his hands went while they danced. We had planned to be there for about an hour, but ended up being there until the place closed at 4am. During that time, my wife spent a good deal of time with his cock in her mouth, which she liked because the condom rule apparently didn't apply to oral, or the rules were lax. After all, sex was only allowed in designated areas, but when he bent her over and fucked her standing up on the dance floor no one complained. He took her to the designated sex areas and randomly offered her to men with the expectation she would fuck who he told her to fuck. My wife, who is usually very discerning about such things, eagerly complied, even "dining at the Y" a few times, which she hadn't done in years. At the end of the evening, we had to wait until the crowd had trickled out for my wife to retrieve her clothes. Watching her dress standing in front of the exit door being held open by a bouncer may have been the most erotic moment of the night.

Yep.....it happens a lot for us Cucks.

My wife and I went to a swingers club after we became empty nesters, more out of curiosity than anything. We had been to swingers parties before and she had been fucking other guys since before we were married, more or less with my permission, so we expected for the night to be fairly routine and we decided in advance we were there just to observe and enjoy each other. After getting an introductory tour of the place we settled in and enjoyed some overpriced non-alcoholic drinks (no ******* license) and watched the interraction in our general area. After a bit I got bored and said we should take a look around, but my wife said I could but she was fine and maybe she would dance a bit, since I didn't really dance. After I wandered around a bit, stopping to watch a very attractive blonde doing a gang bang on a small stage with seating all around it, I returned to our place only to find my wife missing. I assumed she was dancing, but when I couldn't find her on the dance floor and she had been gone long enough it wasn't possible she was in the restroom, I went to look for her. There was an area that had a plexiglass wall and several people looking into it, and that's where I found my middle aged wife, flat on her back with her legs in the air with a black man maybe half her age plowing her hard. I stood transfixed and heard a feminine voice say "She's so lucky." and turned to find a very fine looking woman in her 20s next to me. I said, "That's my wife." and she looked me up and down and her hand went to my crotch. Looking at the size of the cock fucking my wife, she smiled, "Oh, she's really lucky then". I felt myself blush and my dick throb at the same time. Soon enough, my wife and her lover were finished and he got dressed and led her out with her still naked. My wife introduced me to him, but he ignored me completely and handed her clothes to an attendant, whispering in her ear. She nodded and headed off with my wife's clothes. My wife looked concerned and the man said "You can get them back at the door when you leave. You won't need them until then." With that, the three of us went to our table and sat, my wife between us but much closer to him. At the table he finally looked at me, "This is some fine pussy and it's mine tonight, understand?" I looked at my wife and she had an eager look on her face and, since this was a little unusual but not completely new to us since we had been involved in cuckolding, I nodded my agreement. With that he took her hand and led her to the dance floor, where she stood out as the only completely naked woman dancing. Obviously, there was no disguising where his hands went while they danced. We had planned to be there for about an hour, but ended up being there until the place closed at 4am. During that time, my wife spent a good deal of time with his cock in her mouth, which she liked because the condom rule apparently didn't apply to oral, or the rules were lax. After all, sex was only allowed in designated areas, but when he bent her over and fucked her standing up on the dance floor no one complained. He took her to the designated sex areas and randomly offered her to men with the expectation she would fuck who he told her to fuck. My wife, who is usually very discerning about such things, eagerly complied, even "dining at the Y" a few times, which she hadn't done in years. At the end of the evening, we had to wait until the crowd had trickled out for my wife to retrieve her clothes. Watching her dress standing in front of the exit door being held open by a bouncer may have been the most erotic moment of the night.
Wow what an amazing experience. I’ve shared my wife with many a man or men at clubs and seen her gang bang or pull a train for lo who wanted to have her. It’s so hot to watch your own wife servicing other men and women. Thanks for a hot story.

me and my wife occasionally bring a black guy into the room to fuck him. She persuaded me to jerk his cock and now she asks me to suck him. Is there anyone who has done this please advise me
My man has sucked many of the men who I enjoy playing with. Everyone seems to enjoy it. In fact today we won’t play with a man if he is not into my husband giving him head. I love to watch him on his knees with my black lover taking his head and fucking it. Sometimes we even suck him together. Give it a try I think you will like it and I bet your wife will love to see your mouth full of black cock.

My man has sucked many of the men who I enjoy playing with. Everyone seems to enjoy it. In fact today we won’t play with a man if he is not into my husband giving him head. I love to watch him on his knees with my black lover taking his head and fucking it. Sometimes we even suck him together. Give it a try I think you will like it and I bet your wife will love to see your mouth full of black cock.
: 5085052, member: 638283"]
nice
[/QUOTE]I've never sucked a man but I think I'm going to do it and I hope I like it when he holds my head and fucks in my mouth and the woman told me she wants to watch him cum deep down my throat

Back