Votes: 24 20.2%
  • Wannabee Wife Knows

Votes: 42 35.3%
  • Wannabee Wife Doesn't Know

Votes: 29 24.4%
  • Wannabee (Single)

Votes: 24 20.2%

• Total voters
I'm a married cuckold wannabe. It makes me crazy thinking about my wife getting laid in front of me by a bbc. In her fantasy my wife also desire for i tbecause she needs more than my average cock, but she's to affraid to let it happen yet.

Whe do have a Femdom relation. She's naturally Dominant but remained calm for almost 20 years because she loved me. From then, step by step, she let herself go and showing her Dominance to me. Whe both love that she controls me sexually by wearing a chastity once i a while. She behaves as challenging as possible and let me satisfy her orally while she humiliated me saying how submissive I should be. The last months, she also knows about my cuckold feelings. She also has feelings of excitement at the thought that another man with a bigger dick fucking her while i sucking her nipples. But she keeps saying she's not ready foor the real stuff ..yet !

But lately she talk more open about her desires, and she don't hide her feelings enymore when she ride her big dildo.
Anyway she knows she has sexual freedom in our relationship as long as i'm involved.
She knows she decides WHERE, WHEN and IF it will ever happen.
By the way she did cucked me with other woman during our marriage and whe both loved it.

Cuckolding, in general, is not about color, or even size ... simply about a couple where one partner remains sexually monogamous while the other has multiple sexual partners. Possibly this particular discussion could be better defined as "interracial cuckolding".

I think BethLuvs sums it up, however. Times are changing, and although marriages & relationships still indicate one person's commitment to another, the sexual aspect of couple commitment/relationships is redefining/broadening. I know several married couples who include 3rd parties (both male & female) and even partner swapping as occasional alternatives inside their relationships, and they don't give it the second thought of betrayal or cuckolding (cheating). To them its simply a way to re-stimulate/recharge their own sexual relationships with each other, and avoid the boredoms of routine/predictable sex. Its hard to deny that "sex" isn't one of the primary factors that initially draws couples together, however, it can be the very thing that also destroys that relationship if not kept "fresh" and "stimulating". The primary thing in any relationship (whether remaining monogamous or swinging) is to maintain that high respect for each other.

Interracial cuckolding is a whole other topic and the reasons individuals/couples are motivated to do it are many. Black males, married white males, white females (married or single) seem to dominate this site and its fairly obvious the many motivating factors they have. Some are a bit concerning when they're done simply for self gratification such as the breeding and owning topics, and the desires to humiliate/dominate one partner which can destroy the fabric of the relationship.

Neither my wife nor I have this bisexual drive that so many of the younger crowd seem to have. I've seen my wife with 5-6 other females in our relationship, and in most cases it was the other female initiating it. I, myself, have never initiated a bisexual relationship with another man and have no desire to do so, but a lot of married men (particularly white) seem to be coming out of their proverbial closets in pursuit of experiencing this, and they use their wives/girlfriends as bait to do it. To each his/her own, I say.

Last edited:
I'm a wannabe. And my wife knows. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, she knows.

But she says no.

(But she likes the role playing. But she still says no).

I don't understand the reluctance.

Woman are brought up to be pure and monogamous and to believe that their husband will be the end all be all for them. American society, especially, looks down upon women who are sexual, and especially if they have sex outside of a primary relationship. Until very recently I felt guilty for wanting and having sex with other men. I am a Christian wife. The Bible teaches that adultery is the worst of sins. And to do the worst of sins, and to like it, often makes a woman feel as though what she wants and does is wrong, in the eyes of society and God.

I think some women fear most that they will enjoy sex with other men, especially black men, mostly because they will want it more and more. No woman wants to be seen as a whore. No woman wants to be seen as the worst of sinners. And many women do not want to see their husband as less of a man because of the size of his penis. And once you take that step, you can't go back.

There are many reasons that women are reluctant, many that men can't perceive. What I can say is, once you make the decision to pass through that narrow gate, there's no turning back.

Real-live cuckold here. It took YEARS to convince Deborah to try swinging, only to learn that swinging is really for women and single, young, well-hung men. Average-looking husbands are definitely a 3rd wheel in swinging. I didn't want to lose what I'd gained by FINALLY getting her to fuck someone else in front of me, so the only logical thing to do was to let Deb go on screwing who she wanted while I mostly watched from the sidelines. The good news is, this arrangement is VERY erotic for BOTH of us!:D

I think its simple - society tells us its not normal. I mean be honest, how many of us tell our regular friend about this aspect of our lives? For women eapecially (in my country at least), i am considered a whore if i sleep with many men, even more if its outside regular relations. There is a lot of pressure for women, and also for men to be 'masculine' so even for them to be cuckold is something they have to do in secret

I agree, CIS countries think it is fucked up to be a cuckold/sexwife, I have a Ukrainian girlfriend and I love her fucking other men while I watch. But it is all secret we cannot tell our friends or family about it.

I am a wannabe. I've hinted to my gf many times (not quite outright told her yet), and i like to encourage her to flirt with other men, particularly bbc. But we haven't quite got there yet. I'm desperate to be cuckolded so bad! I cannot please her.

I have been trying to get my wife to cuckold me for a while now since I can no longer satisfy her but it is hard work to overcome the implanted idea that once married a wife on my has sex with her husband but I live in hope and just want to see her being fulfilled and feeling like a sexy desirable woman again

I wonder if my situation was common??? I started seeing other women on the side, had one Gay affair, through one wife then one lover before my current wife. I introduced her to swinging, Went from MFMF to MFM and then went to her MF with my knowledge and several without that I discovered. The first MF cuckolding was supposed to be MFM but she asked me to wait in a bedroom while she played with him and I could only watch. They fucked in various ways for several hours. Later I met a Bi man for my pleasures, she wouldn't allow me to have another woman. She ended up with him being her lover for several years. She did with him all the things I'd begged her to do with me but never would. I didn't go without entirely, After they played he would come to my room, they had the marital bed exclusively when they were together. My role became a substitute for her when she was to tired or unavailable to him. He used me several times to sate his needs. I sucked him often after they fucked and he usually would fuck me as well. There were several time when I was bound to the bedposts, spread-eagled and naked as they fucked on top of me. Her pussy always over my face so I could see them fucking, he could use my mouth, and their cum would drip down onto my face and into my mouth.
She no longer sees him but I have only had sex with her once since they parted 8 years ago...

Sometimes the events in our lives leads to things like being cucked and you didn't really want it but to save your marriage and because you loved her and didn't want to lose her. So you finally figure out she wants other guys dick and you allow it accepting your now not her main guy but someone else.

(...)

I have told a couple of friends that I can have sex with anyone I want. I did not specifically talk about cuckolding or being black only, but in one case we were out to dinner with another couple and when I said it, hubby said that he loves me and wants to see me happy.
i was at a party once where a couple who were in the swing lifestyle - thier words - at one point told that it was "okay" for him if his wife "played" with other men (and that they actually did it). There was a bit of discussion, but it ended that the couple was almost kicked out of the event just because some of the other couples took it as an offense against their (traditional "monogamous?") lifestyle. :(

It is in general definitely not the type of topic to be discussed openly, depending on who you are socializing with, of course.

i was at a party once where a couple who were in the swing lifestyle - thier words - at one point told that it was "okay" for him if his wife "played" with other men (and that they actually did it). There was a bit of discussion, but it ended that the couple was almost kicked out of the event just because some of the other couples took it as an offense against their (traditional "monogamous?") lifestyle. :(

It is in general definitely not the type of topic to be discussed openly, depending on who you are socializing with, of course.

Absolutely you need to know the attitude of those you tell. Typically I will tell another wife one-on-one, someone who talks about fantasies.

Absolutely you need to know the attitude of those you tell. Typically I will tell another wife one-on-one, someone who talks about fantasies.
Have you also introduced other wives/women to the idea of having sex with black men (on the side), or to black men directly? And, if so, how did they react?

As not to hijack the thread...

i was "cucked" in a former relationship; my current relationship i would describe as "light swinging" in terms of the adult lifestyles.

I think its simple - society tells us its not normal. I mean be honest, how many of us tell our regular friend about this aspect of our lives? For women eapecially (in my country at least), i am considered a whore if i sleep with many men, even more if its outside regular relations. There is a lot of pressure for women, and also for men to be 'masculine' so even for them to be cuckold is something they have to do in secret
I couldn't agree more! Religious believes and society in general condemns this lifestyle. Trying to live a hedonistic lifestyle of recreational sex and or ******* use leaves you living a anonymous double life. If I'm a bad person for putting the intrinsic sexual needs of the woman I adore ahead of my own... Then spank me!

I bet you enjoyed being cucked by her though
why has she stopped fucking you?
For one I think it was that lover leaving her life. She told me at one point that she couldn't relax and enjoy the type of sex she had with him with me because we were to close. All the wild things I wanted her to do with me she was doing with him with abandon. He would tell me of the things she would do and send pictures as proof on occasion. If I asked her about it she would deny it even though I had proof in the pictures. She was always jealous and possessive of me with other women but as long as she had him I was free to enjoy other men. That became my sole outlet for sex unless they had me in the cuckold role with them. I am guessing that sex with me was boring and mundane after her times with him.

I am new on this site. I was a big wanabr but soon I will be a real cuckold. Wife soon is going to fuck a young bbc raw. They have met and she is ready for it. Can't wait. Will keep you posted

Back