Votes: 24 20.2%
  • Wannabee Wife Knows

Votes: 42 35.3%
  • Wannabee Wife Doesn't Know

Votes: 29 24.4%
  • Wannabee (Single)

Votes: 24 20.2%

• Total voters
I can understand how you feel Kenneth when I was still able to have sex with my wife it had become boring but she wasn't interested in trying anything new but I know from the number of lovers she had before me she must have an adventurous side sexually she just never shared it with me
I can only hope that if she finally cucks me she will rediscover the fun of sex

Mike have you tried to reintroduce your wife to men, get her interested in meeting men for sex. If She knows or approves of you as a CD maybe a double date to a club where she can find a lover???

I am new on this site. I was a big wanabr but soon I will be a real cuckold. Wife soon is going to fuck a young bbc raw. They have met and she is ready for it. Can't wait. Will keep you posted
It has been a while since we wrote... Has the wife consummated with her new young lover, Let me know how it went, Did she let you watch or tell you all about it???? ken the cuckold

I think times are changing that. Celebrities and their sexual freedom, seeing more coming out as bisexuals, and more female celebs dating black men, hopefully will stimulate others.

I have told a couple of friends that I can have sex with anyone I want. I did not specifically talk about cuckolding or being black only, but in one case we were out to dinner with another couple and when I said it, hubby said that he loves me and wants to see me happy.
Not in Russia mate. It's still a no no to be bi or gay.

Im not really sure how to answer this one. Wife played with a good number or men when we were engaged, with my full encouragement.
She settled on three Black Men after we married. Then she met another Black guy and fell in love with him.
When he dumped her she was devastated and stopped playing all together.
I still encourage her to play but she is reluctant although she does say when the right Man comes along she will.
Am i still a cuckold?

I am a wannabe, but my wife knows about my wish. She considers how it would happen, all risks for family, so she still does not agree for it, but I have a hope.

Wannabe-and she knows. LOTS of BBC fantasy play between us, but she wants it to remain Fantasy only. And she knows I only want to see with Black men-not some other white guy. I'M her white guy!

Back