Can bbc bulls spot a cuck?

I believe bulls have a natural instinct to spot cock craving wives in a social environment, but I don't think they are necessary able to identify a cuck husband at least initially.

The wife is usually the one who shows the first signs, the way she retains eye-contact, and how she accepts their flirt on hubby's presence. Alpha males and especially black guys are not afraid to test the waters and push the boundaries. They're natural-born "players" willing to do anything to smash white booty, regardless if it happens with hubby's blessings on not!

However, when a BBC is openly flirting a wife, a hubby's behaviour can be indicative whether it's cuckold relatioship dynamic that requires hubby's involvement or just another narrow-minded hubby who just can't see it coming.
good analyis... kinda right

yeah, those are good places to spot them
I have a few couples that have a crush on me in the gym! They will come in the gym together but then the cuck will leave his sexy ass girl or wife to workout near me while he goes across the room and works out, but he will watch her from across the room to see if I will hit on her!

I have a few couples that have a crush on me in the gym! They will come in the gym together but then the cuck will leave his sexy ass girl or wife to workout near me while he goes across the room and works out, but he will watch her from across the room to see if I will hit on her!
that boi getting his feels lol, thats his motivation for the workout...

Back