Can bbc bulls spot a cuck?

The cucks that I know for the most part are senior managers with their companies. Who think 60 hour hour weeks are short weeks. The live with their cell always on. They arrive in the office by 7 am and have the previous days report read by 8.

They brown bag their lunch. The end of their day is like 7 pm and they read reports when they get home.

The lifestyle gives them a break and a chance to relax.

Their wives can arrange a five course dinner party on two days notice.

The cucks that I know for the most part are senior managers with their companies. Who think 60 hour hour weeks are short weeks. The live with their cell always on. They arrive in the office by 7 am and have the previous days report read by 8.

They brown bag their lunch. The end of their day is like 7 pm and they read reports when they get home.

Scarily accurate!

Sounds like the voice of experience. Most of the cucks I know, and myself, fall into this category.

I think most cucks have a soft submissive aura especially when they are around alpha males. I have...
Even with guys that are not really alpha men or bulls they ignore me when I and my girlfriend are in
social events and use all their attenion to my girlfriend. They try to seduce her when I am looking at it...

I must give off a submissive cuck vibe also because my wife has been hit on countless times while I was with her over the years.
It happens to us. Wife is socially outgoing and I have painful shyness and crippling social anxiety. So wife chats and flirts back while also making sure that I'm doing ok. She'll grab my hand or arm so I don't try to walk away. She's put her hand on my back and will whisper to me to stop slouching.I can relate
I must give off a submissive cuck vibe also because my wife has been hit on countless times while I was with her over the years.
I relate to that as I’m much more shy that my wife and submissive so she will always be the one in front or making decisions.. everytime I get asked something restaurant, hotel, shop, bar I have to ask her and she will reply

Not all, but several of the Men now in our poly-Family picked up some type of signal from me, but damned if I know how. I had met one of them in a bar......we were talking about football one minute, and the next minute, we were sitting in His truck, and He was pushing my head down on His cock......when I finished Him off, He had me drive home, so He could follow me here and fuck my Wife/Mistress.....I still don't know how He knew...

Back