Can a woman be a cuck?

TallSexDoll

Female
Real Person
From
CA, US
So I realize most cucks here are men. I am a woman involved in a long term relationship with an active bull.

i have questions! I’ve served BBC for years. i was built for it in fact, submissive to his needs. Lately it has evolved, and i love more and more watching him, knowing how he is pleasing other women.

but it’s also not easy and i just know there are cucks here, experienced husbands who can perhaps guide or advise me as I struggle a bit in this new role.

pic so i’m not lost 🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• D7C84C81-8F48-4937-A590-468443F0B302.jpeg
    D7C84C81-8F48-4937-A590-468443F0B302.jpeg
    135.1 KB · Views: 236
So I realize most cucks here are men. I am a woman involved in a long term relationship with an active bull.

i have questions! I’ve served BBC for years. i was built for it in fact, submissive to his needs. Lately it has evolved, and i love more and more watching him, knowing how he is pleasing other women.

but it’s also not easy and i just know there are cucks here, experienced husbands who can perhaps guide or advise me as I struggle a bit in this new role.

'Cuckquean' is a word used for a woman who has an unfaithful husband, so yes, I would think so.

Unicorn!

Of course but a woman who likes watching her husband with other women is called a cuckquean.

Noone will be able to answer your question if you don't tell what it is you are struggling with!? ❓

Cucked my wife this past weekend at our couples massage! Maybe her hand did go up my thigh too much. Wife was soaked by the time we got home and I fucked her till she went *******!

It's not as common, but yes - a female cuckold is known as a cuckquean.

Yes, my ex got dominated by her friend on my birthday. The friend was openly lusting for me by then, still was surprised when I went upstairs and they came out the bathroom, naked and I tried to turn and leave, but the friend told me to stay. The friend was calling her all kinds of things and smacking her ass and pulling her hair while I was pounding her from behind. The sub was Black, the friend was not, sexuality is a spectrum. "You're such a nasty bitch! Smack!" That will ring in my ears fondly when I think of my birthday in 2007

I'd love you to watch your bull impregnate my wife.

Back