Can bbc bulls spot a cuck?

Maybe there are obvious cucks out there . But what my lady loves about me is that I am a strong male , supportive was an Athlete for most of my life . I am a cuck to her and her only . I crave her control and power , she transforms me into a sub sissy bitch for men . I'd NEVER be gay or bi otherwise . She gets off on the fact in vanilla circumstances no one would ever know

My wife is black, and she gets hit on all the time even while we’re out. It’s her natural right to take all the black dick she wants and black men know this. She dresses in a way that entices them and knows I get off on her flirting openly in front of me. Even when she’s been pregnant she’s been hit on, asked out, and taken deep dick whether while cheating or in front of me. Who am I to get in her or the Bull’s way? I’ve even been slapped around for trying to set limits.

One more place. Grocery store some nice young black man with an amazing body glided behind her and we’re talking about salami and pastrami differences. She was wearing her typical shorts and little sandels. Next thing I knew she told me to go pay and head home. She would get back to me later. Haven’t heard from her yet. She left at the grocery store at noon. Let’s see when she gets here. If you saw her at the grocery store would you talk to her? What is it that you like in the pic. Or is it her front side? LolView attachment 6236235View attachment 6236235
I would speak to her if she was here in Destin Fla

I can’t tell if a couple is cuck or not nor do Incare really. If the white wife/woman wants the dick she will let me know. Until then I just enjoy the scenery and keep it moving. Not every white women is open to being a black dick slut or at least openly

The cucks that I know for the most part are senior managers with their companies. Who think 60 hour hour weeks are short weeks. The live with their cell always on. They arrive in the office by 7 am and have the previous days report read by 8.

They brown bag their lunch. The end of their day is like 7 pm and they read reports when they get home.

The lifestyle gives them a break and a chance to relax.

Their wives can arrange a five course dinner party on two days notice.
This is so me!

Have people noticed and commented to you? I'm especially curious about if other people have noticed hubby's hat or pendant and known what it meant?
We have had comments/reactions at clubs and lifestyle resorts. BBC knows what it means. In public, we have never had a comment or even a reaction. Generally, outside the lifestyle, I don't think most people have a clue what it means...

We have had comments/reactions at clubs and lifestyle resorts. BBC knows what it means. In public, we have never had a comment or even a reaction. Generally, outside the lifestyle, I don't think most people have a clue what it means...
Hard to imagine. But, I guess when you're inside the bubble you don't realize people outside the bubble don't see what seems so obvious to you. :)

Depends on the cuck I'd imagine. I give off no signs that I'd like to play cuck in public. Which brings me to the question...how would I signal a black man to hit on my wife?

What would be an allowable comment from
A white guy that knew what it meant? Is it ok to acknowledge it or just wink and a nod?

Absent any obvious signs, such as anklets, can a bull spot a wannabee cuck or real cuck? When out with wife, whether at store, bar, gas station, guys especially bbc approach her to chat and flirt. Even If I am there. Just curious
I have found it to easy to spot them....there are more and more of them nowand not afraid to admit it

My wife definitely gives off some sort of vibe, black guys are always hitting on her. As for me, I don’t really know if a guy can tell I’m a cuck just by looking at me, maybe.
I agree with this. I naturally give a welcoming flirty vibe, either am dressed in workout clothes most of the day or dressed very nice to go anywhere else. I often smile at nice looking men and get hit on even when I’m with my hubby. It’s more of the guy will strike up conversation with me, and be flirting and is solely focused on me. I don’t think my hubby gives off a cuck vibe, although maybe Bulls just know. He and I look like a normal fit couple. I’m just very approachable.

I worked with some brothas (oil industry) they swore they could distinguish whites women that had black cock or wanted black cock, they never let on they knew if my wife was a black cock enthusiast!!

Attachments

• 2916669A-3F6C-4C63-89F4-C8B96FDE4FC4.jpeg
    2916669A-3F6C-4C63-89F4-C8B96FDE4FC4.jpeg
    724.9 KB · Views: 21
I believe bulls have a natural instinct to spot cock craving wives in a social environment, but I don't think they are necessary able to identify a cuck husband at least initially.

The wife is usually the one who shows the first signs, the way she retains eye-contact, and how she accepts their flirt on hubby's presence. Alpha males and especially black guys are not afraid to test the waters and push the boundaries. They're natural-born "players" willing to do anything to smash white booty, regardless if it happens with hubby's blessings on not!

However, when a BBC is openly flirting a wife, a hubby's behaviour can be indicative whether it's cuckold relatioship dynamic that requires hubby's involvement or just another narrow-minded hubby who just can't see it coming.
:sex:

Back