Cuck cumming without stimulation while watching wife with bull

Fuck that must have been hot!

Did you
Fuck that must have been hot!

Did you secretly stroke off while you watched them?

secretly stroke off while you watched them?
no i actually didnt, i didnt want to cum my self in fact because having cum myself causes me to worry about her getting pregnant and brings all those feelings of anxiety and regret you let her do it

So I read online somewhere the following. I did a quick search to find out more or if this was accurate, but didn’t find too much in my quick search.

There is a species of primates that are mostly monogamous. But there is still an alpha male in each group.

When the females are in heat, the “husband” (if you want to call him that” takes the female away from the group to mate. If the “husband” doesn’t take her away from the group, the alpha male will smell that she is in heat and come and mate with her.
When this happens, the “husband” ejaculates. I guess this is to do with the pheromones the alpha male gives off. I guess the “husband” can’t ejaculate again until the scent from the pheromones from the alpha have lessened enough.

Although this isn’t really studied in humans, the theory amongst people in this situation is it is the same as their primate relatives.

I guess the theory on why it doesn’t always happens is if a man is on a similar or close enough level of “alphaness” then he won’t ejaculate when his wife is taken by another man

In fact I guess when the guy is at a similar level, his sperm count increases, to compete with his competitor. There is a book on that called sperm wars that talks about increased sperm count when it is suspected that the wife has been unfaithful etc.

I’ve read many places where bulls have confirmed the cuck came without stimulation or minimal stimulation and have had several husbands say it has happened to them. What are your takes on this? Is this possible/realistic? Has this happened to you as a cuck or have you witnessed it as a bull?
While I have not been able to experience being cuckolded, I have cum with no touching while sucking or jerking a guy. The hottest one was when a was sucking a big thick black 8” cock and the guy was talking about pounding my wife and satisfying her better than me. I just exploded with zero contact. Has happened a few more times since, so now anytime I suck a guy I wear a tiny chastity cage.

I have personally experienced this on many occasions. I always had PE hence the reason we got into the lifestyle so the wife could experience her PIV orgasm (which only occurred in her 40s with a guy we found online). My most embarrassing time I cummed without any touching I was watching my wife really get pounded hard missionary and I cummed on the guys leg.
I literally came without touching while cleaning up my wife last time. It was a little disappointing but so good otherwise...

No, it just would happen he would just get that excited.
Bet you did everything to make hIm even more excited, I know my sammy would do that to me
when it first happened to me I Had shot my load twice without touching my self and when guy left and shE was expecting me to fuck her I was soft and she thought I’d been wanking watching her being screwed

I have heard cucks can squirt the first time they suck bbc. Mind triggers it,
something similar happened to me. I was sucking my first BBC, true BBC about a month or two ago. It was at an adult theater. he sat in the middle of the room. I got in front him and asked permission. he said Sure.

sucked that 8-9" all the way down. I felt like my little dick was going to explode in my pants, so I let out my tiny dicklette. I was sucking him good, cause I could feel his dick get harder and harder. about 10 mins later, I simply touched my little 4" (which is max hard for me now), and I came all over the floor. I sucked him for another few mins, and thanked him and left. he said it was fine, since he wasn't going to nut any time soon.

Bet you did everything to make hIm even more excited, I know my sammy would do that to me
when it first happened to me I Had shot my load twice without touching my self and when guy left and shE was expecting me to fuck her I was soft and she thought I’d been wanking watching her being screwed
That’s when you know what you two are doing is definitely working😎
The bigger question to me…How did she take it when she had a fuller understanding…realized the impact, just how good it was for you too?

something similar happened to me. I was sucking my first BBC, true BBC about a month or two ago. It was at an adult theater. he sat in the middle of the room. I got in front him and asked permission. he said Sure.

sucked that 8-9" all the way down. I felt like my little dick was going to explode in my pants, so I let out my tiny dicklette. I was sucking him good, cause I could feel his dick get harder and harder. about 10 mins later, I simply touched my little 4" (which is max hard for me now), and I came all over the floor. I sucked him for another few mins, and thanked him and left. he said it was fine, since he wasn't going to nut any time soon.
I love adult theaters!

I think cumming hands free is like muscle. It develops in time as you practice and as you have more lifestyle experience. I just for.ced myself cumming hands free for the first time just moving my hips to the air (like simulating a penetration) when sitting and watching my wife get fucked by her bull. After 20 mins of for.cing my hips, I started to feel like cumming but it was so hard without stimulation on the first time so I came like a ruined orgasm (even though my wife amazed with what I have done :LOL:). After several more times, I understood that cumming hands free is depending more on your brain, but not a stimulation.

Last edited:
So I read online somewhere the following. I did a quick search to find out more or if this was accurate, but didn’t find too much in my quick search.

There is a species of primates that are mostly monogamous. But there is still an alpha male in each group.

When the females are in heat, the “husband” (if you want to call him that” takes the female away from the group to mate. If the “husband” doesn’t take her away from the group, the alpha male will smell that she is in heat and come and mate with her.
When this happens, the “husband” ejaculates. I guess this is to do with the pheromones the alpha male gives off. I guess the “husband” can’t ejaculate again until the scent from the pheromones from the alpha have lessened enough.

Although this isn’t really studied in humans, the theory amongst people in this situation is it is the same as their primate relatives.

I guess the theory on why it doesn’t always happens is if a man is on a similar or close enough level of “alphaness” then he won’t ejaculate when his wife is taken by another man

In fact I guess when the guy is at a similar level, his sperm count increases, to compete with his competitor. There is a book on that called sperm wars that talks about increased sperm count when it is suspected that the wife has been unfaithful etc.

I’ve read many places where bulls have confirmed the cuck came without stimulation or minimal stimulation and have had several husbands say it has happened to them. What are your takes on this? Is this possible/realistic? Has this happened to you as a cuck or have you witnessed it as a bull?
It would make me orgasm and come quickly too would love to see it live,its quick enough for me watching that on the screen.

My over stimulated hubby does this often at first he would try to hide it but his boxers would be soaked lol. I think it’s awesome and not that I try hard to put on a show for him (it just happens) but I’m glad to see proof that he enjoys it and what better proof then hubby cumming with out being touched 🤪

Back