Cuck cumming without stimulation while watching wife with bull

When I first met my husband, I was "date" with a lot of guys and some time he saw me leave for the room with them, one day he told me that some time when I left and he knew I was with another guy he cum inside his pants
when we first started this life style, my wife first started to see a half white/ half bbc at her job. She told me one of their first encounters was in the filing room. he came by to say hello, locked the door and just took out his dick. She was in awe at how big it was. she was shy to tell me, it was a "bit" bigger than mine. as she telling me this in bed soon after she got home,, she takes out my dick and I got hard and came just as she was about to put it in her mouth. I didn't even stroke it. so hot.

This has happened to me only once but it was great. I wish I could say it was while watching my wife, but I was alone (I know, pathetic right). I was fantasizing a scenario of my wife with a black guy we had recently met, I had even stopped stroking myself and was not hard but I was so engrossed in the fantasy I just started cumming. Really surprised me. It has never happened again but I remember it so well and it felt amazing.
two weeks ago, something similar happened to me. we meet a great guy on sls. A wbc. amazing size and girth. He was with the couple next to us, but she tapped out quick. He came over to be with us, and it was amazing. My wife took about an hour of pounding with a few breaks for him to breathe in between. he would let me fluff him and was amazed at how well I could take it. Well, as they both came together, she soaked the Mat and I had stopped playing with my self a bit ago, but seeing them cum together, just made me cum. it was embarrassing and fun at the same time. no one really noticed until I got up and cum was running down my leg

In our early times my husband "comes" a lot without any manual stimulation and just watching me in action with another guy. I remember the 1st time a stranger slipped into me and I wrapped my legs around his hips - my darling just sat there and came after seconds...and after that two times in a row *g
God what did you think of it

So I read online somewhere the following. I did a quick search to find out more or if this was accurate, but didn’t find too much in my quick search.

There is a species of primates that are mostly monogamous. But there is still an alpha male in each group.

When the females are in heat, the “husband” (if you want to call him that” takes the female away from the group to mate. If the “husband” doesn’t take her away from the group, the alpha male will smell that she is in heat and come and mate with her.
When this happens, the “husband” ejaculates. I guess this is to do with the pheromones the alpha male gives off. I guess the “husband” can’t ejaculate again until the scent from the pheromones from the alpha have lessened enough.

Although this isn’t really studied in humans, the theory amongst people in this situation is it is the same as their primate relatives.

I guess the theory on why it doesn’t always happens is if a man is on a similar or close enough level of “alphaness” then he won’t ejaculate when his wife is taken by another man

In fact I guess when the guy is at a similar level, his sperm count increases, to compete with his competitor. There is a book on that called sperm wars that talks about increased sperm count when it is suspected that the wife has been unfaithful etc.

I’ve read many places where bulls have confirmed the cuck came without stimulation or minimal stimulation and have had several husbands say it has happened to them. What are your takes on this? Is this possible/realistic? Has this happened to you as a cuck or have you witnessed it as a bull?
I have a video of it

When I first started sharing sammy I would ejaculate,,even to the point I would often ejaculate watching her get ready to go out
i had a viewing point in our lounge where I could watch when she brought men home where it was positioned meant I had to lie on the floor on my stomach with one so I could watch her fuckimg on the carpet just the slightest movement on my belly with a hard on up my belly I often came just watching without touching my self just lying on my cock would trigger it, I don’t want to cum as this when we first started would make me oh so jealous and worrying he was bareback in her the obvious concerns of that so real, when hard again all those thoughts would be the furthest from my mind watching her cunt drip with spunk after she dismounted him
Can remember those first dozen or so times when she first started bring them home so I could watch secretl we would discuss before she went out that she should take care when it was straight after her period the risk going bareback
seeing her walk in with a stranger she had been picked up by walk in, and the one night she came home with this huge back guy who clearly was not what I was expecting, no sooner in the lounge I saw him pull her to him and his hands slide her dress up around her waist he lifted her up in his arms and they locked into a deep tongue fucking kiss he laid her down on the sofa and she stripped her dress off over head she lay back naked except for her heels and he dropped to his knees, he just entered her in one swift movement not a sign of a rubber anywhere, he was thumping it in her her legs round his back, he must have only been less than a minute before he shuddered and before I knew what was happing he emptied the contents of his balls in her as quickly as I was cumming myself

So I read online somewhere the following. I did a quick search to find out more or if this was accurate, but didn’t find too much in my quick search.

There is a species of primates that are mostly monogamous. But there is still an alpha male in each group.

When the females are in heat, the “husband” (if you want to call him that” takes the female away from the group to mate. If the “husband” doesn’t take her away from the group, the alpha male will smell that she is in heat and come and mate with her.
When this happens, the “husband” ejaculates. I guess this is to do with the pheromones the alpha male gives off. I guess the “husband” can’t ejaculate again until the scent from the pheromones from the alpha have lessened enough.

Although this isn’t really studied in humans, the theory amongst people in this situation is it is the same as their primate relatives.

I guess the theory on why it doesn’t always happens is if a man is on a similar or close enough level of “alphaness” then he won’t ejaculate when his wife is taken by another man

In fact I guess when the guy is at a similar level, his sperm count increases, to compete with his competitor. There is a book on that called sperm wars that talks about increased sperm count when it is suspected that the wife has been unfaithful etc.

I’ve read many places where bulls have confirmed the cuck came without stimulation or minimal stimulation and have had several husbands say it has happened to them. What are your takes on this? Is this possible/realistic? Has this happened to you as a cuck or have you witnessed it as a bull?
Yes, my wife and her young black lover and I have all directly witnessed it many times. In myself.

It’s fucking intoxicating.

Last edited:
Can remember those first dozen or so times when she first started bring them home so I could watch secretl we would discuss before she went out that she should take care when it was straight after her period the risk going bareback
seeing her walk in with a stranger she had been picked up by walk in, and the one night she came home with this huge back guy who clearly was not what I was expecting, no sooner in the lounge I saw him pull her to him and his hands slide her dress up around her waist he lifted her up in his arms and they locked into a deep tongue fucking kiss he laid her down on the sofa and she stripped her dress off over head she lay back naked except for her heels and he dropped to his knees, he just entered her in one swift movement not a sign of a rubber anywhere, he was thumping it in her her legs round his back, he must have only been less than a minute before he shuddered and before I knew what was happing he emptied the contents of his balls in her as quickly as I was cumming myself
Fuck that must have been hot!

Did you secretly stroke off while you watched them?

I can often cum without touching my little white cock as I watch our black bull start to penetrate my wife’s vagina, it’s a totally awesome sight seeing his purple bulbous cock head parting my wife’s pussy lips finding her vaginal opening then his very big black penis slowly penetrating her until he’s balls deep and they start fucking with her lifting her butt to meet his pounding cock just awesome.

Last edited:
Back