Creampie?

Should I take creampies even though I'm not on the pill ??

• Yes

Votes: 369 87.4%
  • No

Votes: 53 12.6%

• Total voters
Do you enjoy commanding your cuck to eat that BBC creampie? Have you evermade him suck your BBC bull hard so he can fuck
The ladies that i set up when they have me around have the gentleman pull out at the last second. Like when his balls have already started to dance. I am to place just the tip in my mouth with my tongue in the notch just under the head my lips sealing him in. The first for each of the guys was a bit strange. Not any more. Two of them now regularly place a hand on my shoulder to steady them selves as they cum. They are afraid their knees will give out.

You may have the raging hardon, but that is because you didn't clean up

You need to keep his sperm inside you as long as possible while remaining available at any moment if he feels the urge to fill you again…it easy, just remove the end of the maxi pad from the attachment on the belt and you are ready to be serviced.When his cock is out of you vagina just grab the pad and put it back on,you can stand up and there won’t be any leaking !

Attachments

• 6DEF6E54-6857-4D2E-8829-6847ADC454B7.jpeg
    6DEF6E54-6857-4D2E-8829-6847ADC454B7.jpeg
    334.3 KB · Views: 101
I love hardening, throbbing, and releasing seed deep inside of married pussy I just used for hours, then when I get up and pull out and that freshly filled pussy right as it's about to overflow I look over and tell her hubby "get in it while it's hot bro"!♠️
That is what every Black Bull should do :love:

So I have never had a creampie but they look really fun to try !! I do plan on meeting up with a guys this weekend and I'm curious if I should let him creampie me ?? No my husband doesn't know anything about this 😬
Why not feel your hubby out on this? There is a decent chance he would be greatly turned on by it

Damn that's hot love to have her like that too so hot!

Like others have said, make sure both are tested, then let him fill you up. That was my Wife’s favorite part was the bull unloading inside her. My Wife is not a talker, but when we were setting guidelines, one of the few she had was if she was going to do this, she wanted him to finish where I did, which was inside her. The only thing she would ever say during their fucking was “Cum in me.” And he did..
that's hot!

So I have never had a creampie but they look really fun to try !! I do plan on meeting up with a guys this weekend and I'm curious if I should let him creampie me ?? No my husband doesn't know anything about this 😬
How can you never have had a creampie? Nobody has ever ejaculted in you previously?

Back