Creampie?

Should I take creampies even though I'm not on the pill ??

• Yes

Votes: 369 87.4%
  • No

Votes: 53 12.6%

• Total voters

Please login or become a member to view

So I have never had a creampie but they look really fun to try !! I do plan on meeting up with a guys this weekend and I'm curious if I should let him creampie me ?? No my husband doesn't know anything about this 😬
Hello. You are the first woman on here that I've met that even talks about creampies. Would it turn you on that after a big black cock filled your pussy with his cum that you could tell another man to eat it and clean you up? There are some black guys and couples that like that. Somer even like to have their cock sucked hard so they can fuck you. Would you like to talk about it or role play?

Make him test ASAP so you can experience the wondrous feeling of being full of seed. I seriously can't go on without feeling warm creamy cum inside of me at least once a day since I experienced it. Getting an IUD was my best decision ever, sex isn't 100% satisfying for me if I can't get filled up until I'm overflowing (*♡∀♡)
Have you ever made a white boy clean up your creampie?

So I have never had a creampie but they look really fun to try !! I do plan on meeting up with a guys this weekend and I'm curious if I should let him creampie me ?? No my husband doesn't know anything about this 😬
Sounds risky, but I know the creampie can be a girls favorite part about the whole process. I used to religiously pull out , but lately feel like I just have to creampie her

Back